Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha talia still haven't calmed down hun ! . You ain't sent the screenshot to anyone but your imaginary friends . Your so embarrassing imagine being that obsessed with your ex you have to constantly make stories about what he's said 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but thank you because we all have such a laugh on here at you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Talia doesn’t know how she can lie ffs hun you do post old videos u do say nasty things you just think the way your saying it normal Talia hun your a vile nasty witch your so hurt that Aaron dump ya you want revenge you be a happier person if you just let it go

Reactions: 11
For those of you who are blocked 😉

She’s 💯 an abuser!!! She’s projecting what she’s actually doing onto the person she’s trying to ruin. I’m in the dv field and it’s absolutely shocking her behaviour!! She’s a dangerous woman. No wonder EVERYONE falls out with her. And that smirk she does?? I’m so glad it’s going to be wiped off her face soon. She just can’t stop herself. Even with ss and cafcass involved she just can’t stop the digs about Aaron. She’ll find herself a lonely and bitter woman if she’s not careful as she’ll not survive court with all the ammunition she’s giving him they’ll be put into his care. She ain’t that cleaver is she 😂

Edited to add……where’s the boys?? It’s all quiet?? Surely she can’t be actually recording all this when Aaron actually has them 😂😂😂 she’s a bleeping dumb bleep

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
A part of me has the delusional dream that Talia will get with Cashley, I’ve a week off soon and could really do with some new tea reading material, her rants are just boring and predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, she’s still riled 😂 truth hurts eh Talia ?
Aaron hasn’t said anything wrong or posted stories or videos about her, so send screenshots to 3 different people you fûcking sad sack 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When she said ‘“3 PEOPLE ACTUALLY”, she’s probably remembered the police said to her “anything else, just pass it on to us” so she’s passed on to them that Aaron has mentioned about her lies, about taking her to court and that he does have the kids, when he’s allowed.. cos that’s all he said!!!
She’s absolutely seething at people starting to find out the truth!
---
The “I don’t know how I can say I have them unless I'm gonna post old photos”, she’s been caught before doing that!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow she's on it early this morning!! Little miss perfect who NEVERRRRR says anything bad about "other people"
Yea whatever Talia love, say it enough times and you'll belive it, just check back over your Instagram posts you sly dog!!!

Reactions: 15
“I don’t know how I’d do that unless I was posting old photos of the kids, which I don’t do” then proceeds to put up a photo make up free with Maddox when she’s just had a face full in her videos…. Yeah I’m gonna go with you do put old photos up to make it look like you’re with the kids when you’re not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thing is silence speaks so many words, the fact she kicks off instantly just shows to me how desperate she is to claw back narrative she knows the mask is slipping
---
“I don’t know how I’d do that unless I was posting old photos of the kids, which I don’t do” then proceeds to put up a photo make up free with Maddox when she’s just had a face full in her videos…. Yeah I’m gonna go with you do put old photos up to make it look like you’re with the kids when you’re not.
omg you are so right😳delusion at it’s finest what a psycho

• Haha
She's saying the videos he puts up are old but the football on the TV literally confirms what day he had them 🙈 it's Aaron's equivalent of posting them holding today's paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's saying the videos he puts up are old but the football on the TV literally confirms what day he had them 🙈 it's Aaron's equivalent of posting them holding today's paper 😂
Yeah I had a feeling when she mentioned about posting old photos was a dig at Aaron cos you could see him holding Maddox on that video,
But he isn’t saying or trying to make out that he had the kids last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aaron’s house is really nice, she be raging in hers cause she doesn’t show any of it now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.