Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly me. She takes loads of photos for an album for the boys. Not for Instagram likes then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Silly me. She takes loads of photos for an album for the boys. Not for Instagram likes then.
She takes loads of pics of the boys so she can post them when they’re not with her to make out she has them 24/7!! You can see right through her!!

I’m 💯 here for Aaron getting rid of every trace of talia in his house 😂 and loving the fact his truth is coming out in his comments rather that all her minions having a go. I’m thinking the tide is turning and they’re beginning to see what an actual toxic person she is!! The rant did her no favours whatsoever. Even someone who likes her would see through the lies. Your time is nearly up talia 🕣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She takes loads of pics of the boys so she can post them when they’re not with her to make out she has them 24/7!! You can see right through her!!

I’m 💯 here for Aaron getting rid of every trace of talia in his house 😂 and loving the fact his truth is coming out in his comments rather that all her minions having a go. I’m thinking the tide is turning and they’re beginning to see what an actual toxic person she is!! The rant did her no favours whatsoever. Even someone who likes her would see through the lies. Your time is nearly up talia 🕣
And im here for it 🍿

Reactions: 12
Yea fair enough I take loads of pics for albums but I do not post them online every second of the day !!! You know you can make your "bath and softplay" albums without sticking them on social media talia and I don't screech in my kids faces saying say you love me over and over for a few likes you bellend I prefer natural pics where they are actually having fun I bet you don't get many of them talia bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m telling you now if Oakley had been born with a life limiting illness, that, from the outside you couldn’t tell, she would of been all over it just like the scum bag Cashleys cain she is as vile as they come and I hope she gets what’s coming to her

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m telling you now if Oakley had been born with a life limiting illness, that, from the outside you couldn’t tell, she would of been all over it just like the scum bag Cashleys cain she is as vile as they come and I hope she gets what’s coming to her
100% if it was a heart condition/CF/liver disease etc etc she would be all over it like a rash. Look at how much she exploited the prematurity card.

Reactions: 22
She hasn’t had a wink of sleep has she. She’s seething still, she’s kept herself up all night because she’s so wound up Aaron is spinning her narrative. It’s such a shame she can’t have that much passion about her children!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she purposely has his metalwork on show on photos for sympathy/shock factor. Surely it’s not a coincidence that every pic of him the emojis placed perfectly to hide him but show certain areas

Reactions: 21
What she on about now. Sending relevant screen shots of aarons social media to who ever. Hes not done anything wrong what so ever and I cant stand the sly threats she dishes out to him. Shes so abusive its unbelievable, she is the most dangerous type of woman. And for me if I'm part of cafcass and I'm watching her videos I would be so disturbed by them. And again still saying family can see the kids so pretending aaron hasn't been seeing them.. also he's not your family hun and his family are not your family. They are nothing to do with you. So when you say family thats your own.

And she's lieing cos she has posted old pictures.

Why she so stressed with it all. Couldnt be arsed. If someone wants to be a part of the kids lives they do and if they don't they don't. Why stress about it. Kids don't miss what they never had.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg duck off!! ‘I don’t have social media to write nasty things’ YES YOU DO.

who are her THREE people she needs to send it onto? Aaron isn’t gonna get in trouble for that but she certainly will admitting she leaves the kids in the bath, shows their privates on a story and leaves oakleys sats well bellow what they should be

Reactions: 37
She’s on one already!
Going on about how Aaron has been brought up!!
Without naming him but everyone will know who it’s about!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What she on about now. Sending relevant screen shots of aarons social media to who ever. Hes not done anything wrong what so ever and I cant stand the sly threats she dishes out to him. Shes so abusive its unbelievable, she is the most dangerous type of woman. And for me if I'm part of cafcass and I'm watching her videos I would be so disturbed by them. And again still saying family can see the kids so pretending aaron hasn't been seeing them.. also he's not your family hun and his family are not your family. They are nothing to do with you. So when you say family thats your own.
Could you imagine if it was a man behaving this way to a woman? The internet would be in meltdown! Yet it's ok for a woman to do it!!
---
There's not a legal person in the land that will have any interest in what he commented lol. Her stuff on the other hand.....

Reactions: 20
She’s saying thanks for the screenshots and what’s been wrote about a mother is “vile”
I don’t think any of Aaron’s comments were bad tbf

Reactions: 19
She is a nasty, sly witch. World class at spinning her narrative. Sooner she's taken down the better. Shes dangerous
---
She really believes her own lies. She doesn't speak bad about him? Is she having a bleeping stroke??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.