Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGG :-

Talia’s compared to Pete Burns, & Aaron’s fed up of her gurns! But she’s always a martyr to her huns!

Reactions: 9
The factvshes immediately so defensive is very telling, she KNOWS she's in the wrong and shits going to hit the fan. She's getting her narrative out there first, and she knows the sly digs will send her minions over to his page. She's a nasty bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's you in the bath and the bath again oh and soft play and soft play again under them emoji is you Oakley when I came to visit you in hospital one time for a few mins before the metro centre and more baths and soft play what a brilliant childhood you had kids oh and here's one of siennah when she wasn't over her friends having a sleep over now let's look at my hundred albums of photos of myself kids

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope he’s collecting all the evidence!! all the digs, all the lies, all the CBA .. ‘some people’, all the times she’s jumped on instagram to ask her FOLLOWERS whether she should take her POORLY son to hospital or not .. all the abuse she’s probably gave him on text etc. or even turned up at his house & not forgetting Siennah’s dad in all of this too, she’s needs seriously knocking down a peg or two

Should you need our help Aaron / Leo pop on I’m sure we’ve got some receipts somewhere on here 😂😂👍👍

Reactions: 12
Poor Oakley in the albums with emojis all over his face
im sorry but I bleeping died at this. I know it wasn’t meant to be funny but mostly just laughing at the fact shes defending uploading so many photos by saying she gets them printed yet all the photos of Oakley are covered lol. im just thinking of that boy going through all these many albums wondering why he has an emoji over his face in every single photo - One would hope she removes them before she gets them printed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People are beginning to open their eyes!
I love this cos hes right. She does duck all with them. She takes them to soft play cos its easy for her. Have they ever been on a swing or a slide thats outside. Do they know what animals look like? She only takes them.places where they can entertain them selves..

Reactions: 10
On her story going on about taking the photos & adding ‘hun’ at the end, who’s that in reference to? So these threads move daily & I don’t have the time right now to catch up 😭😭😭 which is annoying!!!! Everytime I come back on there’s a new thread hahaha

Reactions: 4
Talia must have a secret second instagram that only her arse lickers can see, cause no way can they watch the same stories we do and think "duck me, that's some tit hot parenting right there"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that Rachael account didn’t last long, she rather deleted her comments or Aaron blocked her 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Nobody has an issue with her taking pics of her kids it’s more about her posting it all over socials every min of the day! Trying to make out she’s an amazing mum but it’s actually ‘clarifying’ she’s far from it!! People who feel the need to prove things are 100% full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The factvshes immediately so defensive is very telling, she KNOWS she's in the wrong and shits going to hit the fan. She's getting her narrative out there first, and she knows the sly digs will send her minions over to his page. She's a nasty bleep
About to say that if she innocent she wouldn’t have to jump on and talk tit duck she’s a c&@t

Reactions: 6
She’s not very cleaver either is she?

She throws digs at Aaron at every chance she can get…
Then when Aaron comes to putting up an innocent picture he gets jumped on and abused by her minions…
So then Aaron retaliates in the comments and speaks some truths…
Then she has to do 15 more Insta posts just to clarify…

which then gives us another full thread 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
Talia ‘some people’ Oatway - poor kids, another bath and another day out at soft play!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.