Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the boomerang of an empty hospital cot? Who she having to make a point to that she’s at the hospital 🤔

Reactions: 12
she is at hospital after her boys have been sick and poorly for days. Well now oakley will have it as it’s not been 48hrshas it 🙄 my house was sick for 10 days my youngest was so poorly, sick one day not the next then sick again then the shits that lasted for days also. So I hope her kids have recovered faster coz that’s a shame if wee chap gets it 🙄

Reactions: 8
She did say at about 7am Thurs morning that Romeo had been up all night being sick. Now if he wasn't sick any more in the day then it would have been 48 hours... Buttttttt let's be honest, he was probably sick in the day as well. And I bet she's not even taken into consideration if they've had diarrhea!
How's Talia the only one who miraculously hasn't got it anyway. Probably because she's been spending time away from her kids, you know, because she does tooooo much for them.

Reactions: 7
How funny is her Victoria secret ‘not a ad’ obviously not an talia you hardly fit the criteria for a victorias secret model 😂😂😂 why does she tag the company? Like they’re going to repost that 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So has Aaron got the boys or Talia friend didn’t she say someone was watching the boys for a couple hours so she can go see Oakley

Reactions: 2
See Siennah is back on tiktok then 🙄
She's not oh well all we can do is keep reporting the accounts it just dosent sit well with me that she can be found so easily too and that a girl as young as her is getting her attention and validation online poor thing needs her dad

Reactions: 12
Also, does she mean her life has done a 180? To do a 360 you’re back exactly where you started. I thought she keeps saying her life has changed so much.

IMG_7582.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.