Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though 😂 if the only way you can get content up is to post your baps and your flat arse I’d just give up🙈
she’s screaming for attention but my husband and his mate always tell me to turn her stories down when she’s off and both say she is hideous even with the wonky nips out🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm off out tonight. Anyone know how many times she has said obviously today so that I know how many shots to have?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon everyone. Just thought I’d pop by and say, if anyone is doing too much for their kids.. chin up chest out 🫶🏼✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s called vanity, big time vanity 🤣🤣 I think she must be going for the pink pound trying to reel in all the lesbians. Why do women, I’d say the majority of them straight, want to see another woman’s boobs and bum out all the time?
I prefer my women to look like women, not the Guy from Red Dwarf with the body of an 8 year old boy and wonky nips on fake tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Afternoon everyone. Just thought I’d pop by and say, if anyone is doing too much for their kids.. chin up chest out 🫶🏼✌🏽
All you mums that fed your kids breakfast this morning ought to be ashamed of yourselves! That's way too much and the day has only started!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All you mums that fed your kids breakfast this morning ought to be ashamed of yourselves! That's way too much and the day has only started!
I took the advice and didn’t bother this morning. Feel so much better for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s along the lines of those that do OF…who posts pics of the kids then pics of boobs!!! Like you either want to draw people in to look at your almost naked body or people who want to see kids
(Chelsea Ferguson is the worst for this!)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve told my 3 year old he have to get his own dinner tonight cos I’m doing to much for my kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is going to visit "the baybee" has it been 48 hours since the kids stopped being sick? I thought Romeo was still vomiting yesterday morning (open to correction)

Reactions: 8
Tits out again. She's buzzing that shes had her boobs done. Why? Does she think it makes her better than other women. She's like a kid who's showing off. Talia you didn't make them yourself Hun, get over it. Says she can't wait to show them off when she gets them done again, why? It's like she's obsessed with having fake tits. She shows more enthusiasm and happiness in her tits than in her kids. She's honestly not right in the head. It's like her brain hasn't matured past the teenager phase. She's still like a bitchy teenager trying to get one over on everyone and showing off with her fake designer gear. Trying to pretend they are real when her own mothers insta is a fake designer website. She thinks her followers are as thick as her and tbh I think they are

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tits out again. She's buzzing that shes had her boobs done. Why? Does she think it makes her better than other women. She's like a kid who's showing off. Talia you didn't make them yourself Hun, get over it. Says she can't wait to show them off when she gets them done again, why? It's like she's obsessed with having fake tits. She shows more enthusiasm and happiness in her tits than in her kids. She's honestly not right in the head. It's like her brain hasn't matured past the teenager phase. She's still like a bitchy teenager trying to get one over on everyone and showing off with her fake designer gear. Trying to pretend they are real when her own mothers insta is a fake designer website. She thinks her followers are as thick as her and tbh I think they are
there not even decent boobs for fakes either🤣🤣wonky as hell

Reactions: 8
Sums her up perfectly, everything about her is fake . Money can’t buy class !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.