Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says romeos still ill why the duck has she gone to see Oakley ffs . He prob doesn't notice if she's there or not anyway she prob takes him out for a photo op then shoves him back in the cot she only picks him up for our benefit anyway because we all know she doesn't cuddle him or anything and he's 24 7 laying down being ignored while she's on tattle

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Talia’s doing too much for her kids but chin up chest out ✌🏽 errrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brace yourself for next week ladies, the me my dad and my step mum stories are on the way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just a wee heads up, you can report the pic and just after you have done it you can show the pic again, it gives u the option.
Also, does she mean her life has done a 180? To do a 360 you’re back exactly where you started. I thought she keeps saying her life has changed so much.

View attachment 2119591
Just shows the intelligence of her . She will thinks it's right but anyone with a hint of intelligence knows the saying is done a 180°

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sticking up for aaron before someone tells me to piss off to the rave thread but honestly the obsession with bringing aaron down cannot be healthy. She claims she needed a mental health break etc and i can guarantee that if she just cracked on instead of worrying about what aaron was doing 24/7 she would feel better.

saying that tho she has caught her self in a fair few lies when aaron has actually had the kids. Plus manages all her needs plus more so theres little sympathy
I agree with you on the obsession part she’s riddled in hate for him she’s not over the breakup and it’s eating her up inside instead of just getting on with it like she’s saying she is she’s full of bitterness. It’s sad because it’s destroying the kids their pettiness and going back and forth at each other. Just Co parent ffs it can be done successfully and use a mediator if ye can’t manage to be in contact. She is a young woman still if she focused properly on her mental state and the kids she’d probably eventually meet someone and actually be happy. Instead she’s too focused on what he’s doing and saying, why she’s shocked I don’t know he never seemed present even in past shows so why she suddenly wants a super dad now I don’t know. Then again who knows whether she’s lying or not it might just not be his night to have them

Reactions: 13
I’m not sticking up for aaron before someone tells me to piss off to the rave thread but honestly the obsession with bringing aaron down cannot be healthy. She claims she needed a mental health break etc and i can guarantee that if she just cracked on instead of worrying about what aaron was doing 24/7 she would feel better.

saying that tho she has caught her self in a fair few lies when aaron has actually had the kids. Plus manages all her needs plus more so theres little sympathy
He definitely broke up with her and she can't accept it/in denial so is obsessing over him. She needs to accept it's a crappy situation but it can't be changed and they need to move forward and work together for the sake of 4 children stuck in the middle. She needs to concentrate on being a good mum rather than living in this fantasy "influencer" land, but she won't because she needs the attention and validation. Until then she continues to pimp out 3 out of 4 children on social media, whilst using the other poorly child to gain her more attention, followers, content and again validation! I reckon she is now using Siennah as a money maker with tik tok and sending her followers over there so the more she has the more ads she can do etc... there's definitely a motive behind her being on tik too again!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Then instead of than 🤣 I legit want to scream when people do it.

Also, to the people in Newcastle - do you not think Romeo has a look of a certain infamous family who are/were associated with Aaron? Romeo looks like a lot of their kids…. Iykyk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree with you on the obsession part she’s riddled in hate for him she’s not over the breakup and it’s eating her up inside instead of just getting on with it like she’s saying she is she’s full of bitterness. It’s sad because it’s destroying the kids their pettiness and going back and forth at each other. Just Co parent ffs it can be done successfully and use a mediator if ye can’t manage to be in contact. She is a young woman still if she focused properly on her mental state and the kids she’d probably eventually meet someone and actually be happy. Instead she’s too focused on what he’s doing and saying, why she’s shocked I don’t know he never seemed present even in past shows so why she suddenly wants a super dad now I don’t know. Then again who knows whether she’s lying or not it might just not be his night to have them
it is so strange tho cause she NEVER complained once when he was away and she was still in his house . She used to be annoying but now she is absolutely insufferable, the issue has to be something else not just the fact she is alone. My suspicion is it’s money or she’s lost her ‘celeb’ boyfriend status.

You’re right though, i don’t know about you but her stories drain the life out of me so it must be hard having to live with her when she is so hung up on what he is doing etc. I honestly don’t think she can think of anything other than dragging aaron as far down as possible which is consequentially effecting the kids. They have money (not saying they are rich but the pair of them are clearly comfortable), they both have cars, homes, no 9-5 and neither of them seem to act sensible and just put their kids first.

Reactions: 13

Also, to the people in Newcastle - do you not think Romeo has a look of a certain infamous family who are/were associated with Aaron? Romeo looks like a lot of their kids…. Iykyk.
When people say what instead of that I cannot cope 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Clawing back the narrative after she said no one else but her could do his head.. now it’s ‘officially stopped’ she’s so calculated 🤣don’t know about anyone else but i’d never feel the need to clarify (😂) that my priorities are my children, the fact she has to keep reminding everyone makes it clear that doesn’t come naturally to her

Reactions: 14

What family. I'm intrigued

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.