Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dumb! No Talia you’ve not got there..your little baby is still in hospital remember? She needs to shift her focus away from social media and see reality instead of continuing with the fake narrative of being mother of the bloody year!

Also, does she mean her life has done a 180? To do a 360 you’re back exactly where you started. I thought she keeps saying her life has changed so much.

View attachment 2119591

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See Siennah is back on tiktok then 🙄
Wtf is she doing letting her?? She must be aware of how dangerous that app is for little girls, everyone knows. See it all the time on fb, different day, different story of some wean being preyed on by dirty bleeping ponces 😠 not to mention the fact it has an age limit of 13 years old!! I know it's just for fun for them but not until they are old enough! I get it all the time that my kids friends are on it but absofuckinglutely no chance mines will be!!

Reactions: 15
Oh no if that other tiktok account is real then she’s on Snapchat too😞 that’s even more dangerous for such a young girl there’s so many predators on that app!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Shes not pissed no one is with Oakley shes pissed Aaron obviously isn't having the kids so she can't go out... its never bothered her any other time no ones been with him. So why all of a sudden tonight?!?!

Reactions: 18
Oh no if that other tiktok account is real then she’s on Snapchat too😞 that’s even more dangerous for such a young girl there’s so many predators on that app!
It's a scary place to be for any child, but when you have parents, somewhat, in the public eye then it obviously increases that risk!! TT are usually quite quick in realising the ones who are underage and close their accounts down!

Reactions: 14
It's a scary place to be for any child, but when you have parents, somewhat, in the public eye then it obviously increases that risk!! TT are usually quite quick in realising the ones who are underage and close their accounts down!
Especially when Siennahs Address can be easily found through Talias companies house

Reactions: 7
All of a sudden its stopped now but last week she made a point of going up there when Aaron was at the hospital when she didn't even need to go 🤣🤣🤣 talia your one sad bleep hun . Yey more strangers for Oakley so you can have a break . Wonder if her tits are next week the dad at the hospital and the step mum looking after the two boys and siennah will be put wherever again

Reactions: 16
Somethings obvs triggered her. She didn’t give a duck if that baby was on his own now all of a sudden she wants to be with him 🤦🏼‍♀️ pull the other one talia it’s because social are on your back you lying cowbag 😂 honestly the constant digs at Aaron save your bitterness hrs prob hanging out the back of someone far prettier and nicer than you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And again we have the "it frustrates me" quotes that his family aren't seeing Oakley or that Arron is talking about fight news and not talking consistently about the children. Oh and the sucking of the teeth! Swallow your saliva Talia!

Reactions: 12
Talia doll seeing as you "don't" read here. Get your daughter off tik tok you absolute bell. There are literal CONVICTED sex offenders on the app who people have campaigned to have removed before.

There the ones people know about emphasis on the ONES PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT theres literally no telling how many are on there. I know you want this whole narrative of you being a super mum, but you're a super trash mum continuously letting her on an app public no less where anyone can view her content, save that content, screen record it etc.

It's pretty sad that strangers you and your dim-witted followers like to brand trolls actually care more for YOUR child's safety than their own mother.

Do better, stop putting attention and likes from strangers before your own damn kids and their safety. People's opinions on you really wouldn't be so low if you actually put those kids first for the first time in your life rather than being so bloody selfish.

Reactions: 18
Why did she say footballs on so everyone's obviously busy 🤦 wtf was that about

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aaron has had the sickness bug too so she doesn’t know when he was last sick so he could be doing the right thing keeping away from Oakley to not pass it on, but Talia will have the whole family round Oakley next week and back to soft play so he likely get unwell.
Was the comment about football a dig at Aaron I’m sure Newcastle are not playing today so I’m confused

Reactions: 16
Is it any wonder Aaron and his family don't go see Oakley when all her mates and other people are there, they're probably made to feel uncomfortable.
Why doesn't she just say Aaron you're a half arsed dad as that's what she's clearly trying to say
---
Why did she say footballs on so everyone's obviously busy 🤦 wtf was that about
Shes talking about Aaron

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.