Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, to the people in Newcastle - do you not think Romeo has a look of a certain infamous family who are/were associated with Aaron? Romeo looks like a lot of their kids…. Iykyk.
Begins with S and rhymes with Layers (lol) don’t wanna get jumped 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Begins with S and rhymes with Layers (lol) don’t wanna get jumped 😂😂😂
she will be buzzing you’ve said that. I think romeo just looks more like her. I think she was too infatuated that she bagged her celeb boyfriend so wouldn’t do anything to risk loosing him at the time of Romeo

Reactions: 7
Not only are her nipples in different postcodes her legs want to be!!! Or is that just the slapper in her always wide apart just incase…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not Talia commenting on Holly Hagan’s post like she’s not being a total bleep to one of Holly’s friends/cast mates. She actually has no shame 😂😂
View attachment 2116991
She literally comments on all the z listers tit thinking she will get follows from it 😂 she has no idea how irrelevant she is 😂 talia you are a bleeping embarrassment 😂 look what people are saying about you 😂😂😂😂 so we’ll deserved your a bleeping witch! My god if people said these things about me I’d hide for the rest of my life. No shame have you! You skanky little bleep you are. You’ve always been a tit person and a bully. Funny how you never inbox me and I’ve got plenty to say about you! Becki show me the messages! See what this little rat has to say. She’s scared of me so can’t bully me.
---
No thanks we in the south don’t want that rat back here 😂
MY family🤣piss off back down there with them then?🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Fully late to the party here like but what was the straw that broke the camels back with Aaron and her in the end? From the looks of his insta it’s like he doesn’t acknowledge any of their kids or his past life with her and them 😂

Reactions: 1
Patiently waiting for the day she accidentally falls down those stairs whilst doing her robotic insta blogger poses. Those stories scream ... pay me some attention

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aaron is going up and staying with Oakley in the hospital , so just because he cannot go one evening that she wants him!
AlsoTalia stop talking utter shite… you were out the other night eating dinner and on the drink..so no you aren’t always with your kids!!
I cannot cope with how bleeping simple she is😵💫🫠

Reactions: 21
Aaron is going up and staying with Oakley in the hospital , so just because he cannot go one evening that she wants him!
AlsoTalia stop talking utter shite… you were out the other night eating dinner and on the drink..so no you aren’t always with your kids!!
I cannot cope with how bleeping simple she is😵💫🫠
Don't forget she does too much for her kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What cracks me up is she's a liar lies about every single thing but to be a liar you have to be good at it and she isn't. She's a terrible liar she constantly contradicts herself and trips herself up . We all see it yet her minions don't it's very odd they must be all scummy tit mums like her !

Reactions: 9
Fully late to the party here like but what was the straw that broke the camels back with Aaron and her in the end? From the looks of his insta it’s like he doesn’t acknowledge any of their kids or his past life with her and them 😂
I’ve been watching Geordie OGs and when they get back together after breaking up after Romeo was born, they have a routine in place where Aaron lives somewhere else Sunday night - Friday night or something like that so he’s away from the temptations of the Toon and so he can train. Talia says even though it’s hard, it’s worth it because Aaron has a goal, is on track, earning money and his mental health is better.

IF Talia knew about Oakley and didn’t tell Aaron, it could be because she knew he would have to move back home during the week because there’s no way she could do that on her own. She knew that would mean Aaron would go back to lockdown/post Romeo Aaron who sounded like a bleeping nightmare.

Oakley is born and I’m guessing Aaron flips out because he realises he can’t have what he thinks is the only thing he can do - train and fight. They probably fight about it and he leaves her so he can do exactly what he wants all the time.

Now they both spend their lives fighting each other at the expense of those beautiful children. These are just GUESSES!

Also, why is she making digs at Aaron for being ‘busy’? Doesn’t he have Norovirus? 😵💫

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.