Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ought to be embarrassed putting stories up like that. Woe is me Talia. I certainly do not think Aaron is a saint by any means but could you imagine having to live with her? No wonder he hit the drink 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That pic is giving me photoshop vibes in the leg/crotch area. Nothing glaringly obvious but it’s definitely ‘off’

Reactions: 5
Looks like she's asked one of the kids to draw some stencils and then stuck it on to herself as underwear. That set is vile just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came up on my Facebook, the first badge, what are the odds 😂😂😂
They look better than her Chanel badge 🤣
---
Just goes to show she couldn’t give a tit about her 9 YEAR OLD being on an app like TikTok!
You think it’s all fun and games, funny videos etc but it’s a very dangerous toxic app!
I suppose it’s right up Talias street though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.