Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @bella246xox for the winning thread title šŸ‘ It did need shortening to fit, so here is the original

Talia trades her tots for tits: new boobs , old lies and Aaronā€™s parenting now recognised

The last thread moved so quick. We seen the departure of Talia from Instagram which she explained away by "just need the space hun" on tiktok during her social media break šŸ™„

Surprisingly, this social media break came about at a time when she had her new boobs booked, and with Siennah away with friends, Oakley holed up in hospital and the boys granted permission to spend time with "some people", you would be forgiven for thinking she grabbed the opportunity with both hands and went for her cosmetic surgery. Not that she'd ever admit it šŸ§

As ever, we send our best wishes to Oakley and we are delighted to hear that now he's getting the love and attention he's clearly been craving, he is said to be thriving šŸ’™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ngl glad the bit about Aaron's parenting didn't make the title but great thread title otherwise we'll see what talia does now šŸ’€

Reactions: 7
I just lurk mainly but shes cried once that Iā€™ve seen. Once since that poor boy was born. Sheā€™s shown zero emotion every single other time heā€™s been in hospital. Christ, sheā€™s too busy taking lift selfies to ever show any kind of sadness at what poor Oakley goes through

Iā€™m not about to feel sorry for her now. The only people I feel sorry for are the kids. All of them, two awful crappy useless parents. Itā€™s about time one of them stood up n grew up

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Letā€™s see how long before the #ad affiliate links start now she has everyoneā€™s attention.

She tends to do it after every major op Oakley has.

Reactions: 14
I just lurk mainly but shes cried once that Iā€™ve seen. Once since that poor boy was born. Sheā€™s shown zero emotion every single other time heā€™s been in hospital. Christ, sheā€™s too busy taking lift selfies to ever show any kind of sadness at what poor Oakley goes through

Iā€™m not about to feel sorry for her now. The only people I feel sorry for are the kids. All of them, two awful crappy useless parents. Itā€™s about time one of them stood up n grew up
Sheā€™s crying because karma has caught up with her. Itā€™s fuckall to do with oakley or any of the kids sheā€™s just bitter and twisted and going with the ā€˜woe is meā€™ now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only reason sheā€™s re activated her Instagram is because sheā€™s seen this ā€œbekiā€ spill the tea on her and now is doing the whole ā€œdamage limitation ā€œ
I donā€™t buy it at all -sheā€™s fake ,a liar and a bully

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Strange how many will openly admit they would leave their disabled child after an op to go shopping šŸ„“

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Sheā€™s crying because karma has caught up with her. Itā€™s fuckall to do with oakley or any of the kids sheā€™s just bitter and twisted and going with the ā€˜woe is meā€™ now
I donā€™t remotely feel sorry for her crying she may well be struggling or she got her boobs done none of actually know just like we donā€™t know if he has them or she does just because someone showed up and said she didnā€™t. That could have been anyone just making up tit weā€™ve all been saying all along

Reactions: 8
We donā€™t see her whole day we see snippets ā€¦ nobody knows whatā€™s going on same as nobody knows whatā€™s going on with Aaron . Hopefully now they are both sorting themselves out . i Donā€™t blame her for answering beki back on here . Imagine somebody saying you have had your kids taken off you and you havenā€™t and saying she isnā€™t allowed near her poorly son . Big accusations with no actual proof .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t remember who said this. But just remember.

There are 3 versions of this. Taliaā€™s, Aaronā€™s and the truth. And weā€™ll never know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We donā€™t see her whole day we see snippets ā€¦ nobody knows whatā€™s going on same as nobody knows whatā€™s going on with Aaron . Hopefully now they are both sorting themselves out . i Donā€™t blame her for answering beki back on here . Imagine somebody saying you have had your kids taken off you and you havenā€™t and saying she isnā€™t allowed near her poorly son . Big accusations with no actual proof .
Beki didnā€™t say she had them took off her someone else did. Beki said she handed the children to Aaron voluntarily

Reactions: 29
Well thatā€™s the most emotion Iā€™ve seen from her since Oakley was born.

She could have used this whole situation to her advantage. A redemption arc so to speak. She could be vulnerable and truthful. Reflect on all that has happened in the last 8/9 months. Acknowledge her break up (because she never actually has - she just stated she had so much going on, moved house and then started going on about ā€œsome peopleā€ and screenshots), talk about how hard is is having a fragile relationship anyway and then the pressures of three children born very close together - one with significant medical issues, but how they realise for this to work they have got to work through their animosity to successfully Co-parent their children and provide the best and most stable environment for them all. It takes a village to raise children and no two people need a village more than Talia and Aaron. Both have families and friends who clearly want to help and support them. She could also use this as the moment to talk about Apert Syndrome and raise awareness.
She could do all of thisā€¦..but she wonā€™t.

Reactions: 23
So she sheds a few tears and all of sudden loads are feeling sorry for her? Come onnnn ladies šŸ˜‚

I ainā€™t falling for her fake assed tears , this is legit damage limitation ā€¦. šŸ˜‚

FYI both her and Aaron are massive bellends. Those 4 kids is the only ones I feel sorry for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Do you want to start a new talia fan club along with all the other freaks that find her parenting great because she's cried she's the best mum ever and we should all feel sorry for her šŸ¤£ shes a vile bleep who left her sons oxygen levels get to 75 and went to the gym instead of a hospital she's all about herself and is quite frankly a disgusting excuse for a mum
Honestly baffles me how people defend her
---
Strange how many will openly admit they would leave their disabled child after an op to go shopping šŸ„“
It's scary isn't it šŸ˜³ šŸ˜• literally starving him of oxygen
Leaving him to get her nails done
Leaving him under a hood in public so nobody sees what he looks like
Staying in her gifted hotel eye bleeping herself after her baby just had head surgery the list could go on for days
She hasn't once mentioned maddox bday but golden child needed a cake made and balloons and stuff it's vile how she treats all 4 different

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Letā€™s hope between Talia and Aaron Maddox birthday is celebrated just like Romeos was last week,

Reactions: 12
At what point have I said you need to feel sorry for her šŸ˜‚
ive literally said both are as bad as each other šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

is that ok ? Am I allowed to say that ??

Reactions: 10
The only reason she did that grid post is because her engagement will be through the roof, Iā€™m guessing as an influencer you also get paid per likes/comments on photos? Can anyone confirm? Her selfies etc barely get any likes but when itā€™s Oakley or the others they get 20k plus! That most recent photo is just going to keep gaining traction as more and more of her fangirls realise sheā€™s back on Insta

Reactions: 8
Hopefully now things have been said about talia and aaron, true or not, might give them both a kick up the arse and put their differences aside for all 4 kids who deserve so much better than what they're getting. I just hope Oakley gets somewhat better so he can leave hospital and experience normal stuff instead if being hidden from the world as hes now at an age where he will be taking everything in

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.