Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s had her insta deleted and is trying to retrieve it, too embarrassed to say it’s deleted I think. The fact she’s active on TikTok proves it for me

Reactions: 15
100% she’s had her insta deleted and is trying to retrieve it, too embarrassed to say it’s deleted I think. The fact she’s active on TikTok proves it for me
And everyone who reported her getting notifications that their report was actioned but there’s still people that think she’s deleted it herself for her mental health.
More like she was only interested in parenting when she was pretending to be super mum. Now that there’s no audience she isn’t bothered with her kids.

New thread suggestion

Talia trades her tots for tits: new boobs , old lies and Aaron’s parenting now recognised

Reactions: 75
she reads here obsessively and loves to prove people wrong, if she deactivated it she would turn ir back on just to say fuck you to tattle

Reactions: 12
So much this! I hate when people say oh I didn't tell you because I knew you'd do x,y or z. No you don't because there was never an opportunity to see what the reaction was!
---
If you rent and have children in childcare you can earn a surprising amount and still claim universal credit. I did a calculation once just to see and with a combined income of 75k and children in full time nursery you'd still get a few hundred pounds a month.

Reactions: 3
what’s talia going to do for money now?? She hasn’t got the kids to exploit or insta to do her ads. Aaron won’t have to pay her and she won’t be getting benefits. Do you think she’ll turn to OF for ppl who love hexagon heads and nipples you could burst balloons with??

Reactions: 19
That’s right Ronnieharryromeo… he should’ve been there and supporting but she didn’t allow him!!
She’s got you looking deluded and you’re actually irrelevant hun.
“I can finally breath”, shame the same couldn’t have been said for that poorly baby, when his cunt of a mother left him struggling many of times!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Number 2 runs in the same circle as Aaron, has mutual friends 10000% so it will kick off if that’s true

Reactions: 4
Bet she named her child Romeo to copy Talia too

Reactions: 11
yea I’ve just checked it is Aaron’s pal surely he isn’t stupid enough

Reactions: 6
I mean if your going to say your having a social media break stay off it but Talia you can’t hun cos your obsessed with social media and people actually seeing the truth

Talia hasn’t noticed this comment yet
Definitely reads Tattle with her morning costa, because it's gone now!

I really hope Aaron gets full custody of those kids. Be interesting to see what her followers have to say then! (Also side note, not a massive fan of Aaron but Talia is definitely the worse parent out of the two!)

Reactions: 18
Ngl she’s been a single mum way longer than she has been an official single mum
She wasn’t complaining when Aaron was at camps weeks and weeks on end and she had all the kids to herself then?
She wasnt complaining when she made endless jokes about the “pull out method” as her contraception!
Maybe if they took more serious precautions she wouldn’t be in such a shit position right now
Thinking she was invincible having baby after baby!

Reactions: 21
I can finally breathe likes it's her sister or something her followers are fucking wierd !!!
I bet they are mostly chavvy shitty mums like her that see no wrongs in her doings absolutely delusional
Talia as for you I know you read here religiously you freak so glad to see the kids finally smiling and happy and thriving without you you shit Mum egg donor

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.