Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffling isn't it, unless you had a partner who would heavily push you to terminate I don't see why you wouldn't say anything. Maybe she just couldn't accept that there would be issues
Thats the only reason I can see, if so then that's enough of a reason not to tell him??

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had to text the family member I forgot about the boyfriend apparently bus pass Ben was no bens name it was a name Talia called her neighbour when she looked down on them having no car so it was Aaron’s dig at her when he threatened to take the car

She is reportedly seeing someone and no one knows who

The photo was of Talia with white powder on her nose

Reactions: 61
Maybe she kept Oakleys condition to herself cos it doesn’t fit in with her ‘perfect’ narrative she claims to have!
---
One more thing @Beki123,
Has Aaron ever doubted that Romeo may not be his?

Reactions: 10
Maybe she kept Oakleys condition to herself cos it doesn’t fit in with her ‘perfect’ narrative she claims to have!
---
One more thing @Beki123,
Has Aaron ever doubted that Romeo may not be his?
Not that I’m aware but I know a family member doesn’t believe Romeo is his

Also family member knows I’m here relaying this and doesn’t care

Reactions: 28
Has she been shadow banned? I can’t find her.

Edit - ok it seems I’ve missed a lot haha haven’t caught up fully with everything

Reactions: 17
I thought you were gonna say that about the coke on her nose it makes sense now

Reactions: 14
Not that I’m aware but I know a family member doesn’t believe Romeo is his

Also family member knows I’m here relaying this and doesn’t care
Is family member zo from tiktok who wants to spill all but isn't?

Reactions: 8
Bus pass Ben for her neighbour who had no car… god she’s delightful isn’t she Not everyone gets things gifted to them in life!

Like that time she was on the phone when she was driving calling that poor tanker driver a prick as he wasn’t going fast enough for her, yet here he was out doing a days graft!

Reactions: 20
So Aaron is OK to have the kids now she's needs a,, "break," but was stopping him from seeing them not long ago deffo off to get her new tits

Reactions: 12
You were doing the Lord's work today getting that tea. How fitting that it was at a christening!

Reactions: 41
Was Aaron really about to out her a few weeks ago when we were all counting down with him or was it all talk? What happened? Did she call the police?

Reactions: 8
Its a bit rich of someone who has admitted he has/had a drug problem to post a picture of his kids mother doing the same?

Reactions: 11
Its a bit rich of someone who has admitted he has/had a drug problem to post a picture of his kids mother doing the same?
he posted it cause she was threatening him too tho, not like it came out of no where. She’s obviously been using that against him and he then responded with that as she can’t say anything either

Reactions: 19
I can’t stand her but this is all very peculiar it’s all speculation that we have been saying for ages and suddenly it’s ”confirmed” no offence but how do we know any of this is true? Just cause we all hate Talia we’re going to believe someone who defends Aaron with no proofI don’t believe she’s taking a mental health break I think she’s getting her tits done. 350 a month for three kids is a ridiculous amount he couldn’t be that broke. How or why would you keep that from your partner was she frightened he’d kick off that just doesn’t make sense to me and he would have said that when they broke up he’s quick to run his mouth in comments no way he wouldn’t have went public with that

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.