Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres pics of them both on still just no where near as many. Maybe hes had to remove them for legal reasons. It will all come out at some point.
He might be removing them all from social media but if he had loads of photos it's probably taken him a while to go through and delete/archive them. Will have to wait and see if the other photos go too!

Reactions: 5
i’ve been on same ward and others in rvi your not even allowed a costa cup

Me too and I was in my own room with a new born just after a c section so I had to shuffle back and forth. I would have loved to sit there with a cuppa permanently attached to my hand I never liked sitting in the canteen on my own. Anyway we know Talia’s friends intension was only to make herself look like super-friend and Aaron look like a tit dad

• Heart
Me too and I was in my own room with a new born just after a c section so I had to shuffle back and forth. I would have loved to sit there with a cuppa permanently attached to my hand I never liked sitting in the canteen on my own. Anyway we know Talia’s friends intension was only to make herself look like super-friend and Aaron look like a tit dad
It’s madness how people around her allow the behaviour. she gets childcare easily when it benefits her so its not a child care issue. The stuff she does do when she’s not with him isn’t even essential stuff either it’s her galavanting around the metro centre etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Talia your son HATES YOU stop forcing him to love you. You know the saying kids are too honest and hes got you sussed you vile witch

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s referring to another ‘medical Mums’ quote, about people being or not being there etc.
But Talias used it as a reference about some friend dumping her without saying anything
Wouldn't be surprised if it was the friend who's bf she keeps tagging. Wouldn't blame her either

Talia your son HATES YOU stop forcing him to love you. You know the saying kids are too honest and hes got you sussed you vile witch
You can tell a lot with the way kids act around their parents! Aaron just seems full of carry on although of course they will only post what they want us to see but he looks differently at aaron than he does at Talia. That's really sad. I get she has her hands full but romeo doesn't look at her or act the way maddox does...

Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone remembers but a little bit before Christmas Aaron did a story about how he wasn't going to post stuff about any of the kids on insta, he no longer wanted to be associated with using his kids for clout unlike "some people" and he wanted to be a different kind of parent.

Since then he's stuck to his word, I genuinely don't believe he's the world's best parent nor agree with how he handles some things, and you can bet she makes his life as difficult as possible when it comes to the kids.
But I guess there's still that part of me that believes he's helping more than she will let on with the kids, because it doesn't fit her woe me all on my own narrative.

I believe Aaron had the boys 2 weeks ago when she said they were out with a friend but wouldn't name which friend or didn't repost any story photos of them with said friend, he had them this weekend on the beach, and his latest story looks like he's in some part of the hospital, the windows are the same and the blue under his arm looks like those hospital bed chairs she was lounging in the other night.
The windows are similar but I doubt you'd see the trees that are in the background and it's a blue hoodie over the chair (you can see the zip) so I don't think he actually was there unfortunately. Unless he'd nipped to the parent area or something.
---

Reactions: 2
The windows are similar but I doubt you'd see the trees that are in the background and it's a blue hoodie over the chair (you can see the zip) so I don't think he actually was there unfortunately. Unless he'd nipped to the parent area or something.
---
you’re right, all the kids wards are upstairs. The down stairs is out patients and it doesn’t look like that. And costa etc doesn’t have windows like that. Think it’s his kitchen as aaron has grey windows

• Sad
I think Aaron has been at the hospital and she hasn't said. There's been occasions where she hasn't been there and she hasn't stated a friend or her Dad is there. She ALWAYS tells us when a friend or her Dad is there but she obviously won't admit Aaron is there
Looking at his story the window looks similar colour to the hospital ones..
I think he’s been there as well but not showing it.

Reactions: 3
It’s weird how everywhere is so different, considering it’s all NHS. I also had a c-sec and on the ward we’d get a tea/coffee with brek, and there was a tea/coffee station on the ward for the new mums. Visitors could have one too but they had to make a 50p donation. Or you could trek down to Costa.

It’s weird how everywhere is so different, considering it’s all NHS. I also had a c-sec and on the ward we’d get a tea/coffee with brek, and there was a tea/coffee station on the ward for the new mums. Visitors could have one too but they had to make a 50p donation. Or you could trek down to Costa.
So strange! Here in Devon we were on the childrens ward a few weeks ago and we were brought cups of tea every few hours! Do they not have a tea trolley that comes around in every hospital 🤔

So strange! Here in Devon we were on the childrens ward a few weeks ago and we were brought cups of tea every few hours! Do they not have a tea trolley that comes around in every hospital 🤔
I’m in Yorkshire and when I had my baby then brought the tea trolly round. Also on the childrens ward people were allowed cups of tea and what not on the ward

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.