Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must of missed this but he did WHAT!!
They broke up last year cos he didn’t wanna be a dad he kicked them out, she was sofa surfing with the baby and her other child! she them got pregnant again so he had to take her back 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He honestly doesn’t look one ounce like his “father” people who push this always make me think he’s not the father 🤣🤣 I do actually see the new baby in Aaron much more but not Remeo one bit he’s hers and siennahhhhs double
Yeah agree the new baby is more Aaron. Romeo and Siennah are all her/her dad. Duno why she was trying to push that so bad, literally looks like she created them both herself solo.

Reactions: 3
Yeah agree the new baby is more Aaron. Romeo and Siennah are all her/her dad. Duno why she was trying to push that so bad, literally looks like she created them both herself solo.
She’s probably pushing it for that to get attention and him be like oh Yeahh they do look like me and hoping it will make him put the effort in! But it dont 😂

Reactions: 1
They broke up last year cos he didn’t wanna be a dad he kicked them out, she was sofa surfing with the baby and her other child! she them got pregnant again so he had to take her back 🙄
No wayyyyy what a piece of work he is 🤮

Reactions: 1
Never commented here before but just seen that TODDLER in a jumperoo...wtf 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just me not understanding why she can’t wear knickers? Do what we all had to do when having babies - buy granny pants. This woman 🤯

Reactions: 4
She’s only saying that cos she hasn’t bounced back to her skinny self! Which won’t happen for a while! I must say she’s still got a awful face full of filler! But looks better with more meat on her

Reactions: 3
Is she the first person to ever have a c-section? No sorry, EMERGENCY c-section.

Reactions: 6
She’s just so Chavy and common 😩😂
even the curl of her lip is chavvy 😂 I can’t describe it but it’s painful to listen to her talk about ‘the emergency shection’

I think she is doing too much though, I reckon she’s doing everything for the kids, cooking, cleaning, Aaron probably just being in the house is enough for her. Bags under her eyes, she’s probably back to the daily mopping and gourmet meals. I feel knackered just watching her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish she would hold that baby properly rather than posing for a photo in the mirror
Oh she’s gotta get her likes! As she only seems to get likes when she’s with/posting photos of them boys! No one really cares about her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Average retirement age for a boxer is 37 and Aaron is about to turn 34..... think he’s missed the memo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.