Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she stays silent now for the evening to try make her sheep feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
I hope he follows up this Q&A, I think she has stopped him seeing the kids this weekend and that why he done this as far as we know he hasn’t seen Oakley seen the day of his op

Reactions: 10
Tonight Talia will reveal Oakleys condition or his whole face to throw the shade from herself and will probably say Aaron is ashamed of him

Reactions: 15
If she has stopped him from seeing the kids, this is his way of 'Ok I have nothing to lose if I stand up for myself - I will tell everything'. I am in no way sticking up for him, and probably his only way of saying anything on the situation. If he remains silent he is seen as not caring, if he spills the tea he is labelled as slanderous. Whichever way, there are no winners to this. The kids will suffer.

Reactions: 13
One part of me thinks it’s actually really sad 2 people who have brought kids into this world, who claimed to love each other are now absolutely trying to rip each other apart - publicly. Those poor kids will see all of this one day 😞 that’s the only people I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 18
I’m not - let loose coke boy 😂 she has been pricking about for ages I have been waiting so patiently for him to finally reveal all… drink the beer get the truth juice flowing 😂
Only because I'm kind of rooting for him with this and if drink is involved she'll just use that against him. I'm all for it being a truth serum though 😂

Reactions: 9
Clearly fuelled by drink and drugs…there will be no planned q&a just whatever he spills while off his nut today! Sad but notifications are on regardless!

Reactions: 11
Surely he can’t be paying out for a high end solicitor then if he’s willing to do this coz it’s not gonna go in his favour 🙈🙈

I also really wanna know the deal with Siennahs dad. I know everyone thinks she stops him from what he’s posted on his fb but Aaron himself commented before that her dad never bothered with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe I’ll ask Aaron later 🤣🤣 (for the record just kidding coz it hurts my heart when he brings Siennah into it coz I feel nothing but sympathy for any of their kids)

Reactions: 8
Pfft this tit show just keeps getting worse and worse. If what a past poster has said about him getting legal advice then his solicitor will be dying a bit inside at this 🙈 sooner this gets in to Court and the two bellends get told to keep it off social media the better, poor kids have to grow up with this tit 😭

Also, I'd bet my Rolex (if I had one) that he won't go through with this or anything asked will be carefully curated so that he doesn't shoot himself in the foot with things. I also hope if he does go through with this, that the Q&A has captions because I cannot listen to that voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel like tonight is gonna be juicy. Alarm set for 8pm. Aaron has clearly had enough and I’m here for it 🍿🍿

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.