Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF he does post (I still am in doubt) I think it’ll be quick post and deletes so we have to be ready😂

Reactions: 10
Him doing a countdown is basically him saying I'll stop until you stop the lies and let me see my kids or whatever he's pissed about. Or he'd be saying everything now since he has the time to just sitting on the couch posting threats 🙃😅

Reactions: 6
Oh my word I went away to a place with NO signal at all and missed SO much!! After a quick snoop I can gather that:
▪Talia is finally home with the kids.
▪The first thing she did was get her nails done.
▪Dragged poorly children around shopping instead of spending quality time with them.
▪Left the children with her Mum AGAIN already.
▪Pretended to go on a date.
▪Hides Oakley in photos in her house
▪Aaron lost his tit and is going balls deep in tea tonight......Did I miss anything else 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly think she’s been as difficult as possible and only let him see Oakley on the day of his surgery “you can see him for a hour max”
Then stopped him from seeing the boys this weekend. Using the boys to hurt him. He’s had all her minions commenting constantly and today he’s probably thought duck it .

Reactions: 11
Didn't even realise he's turned his comments back on. He's brave with her minions and others alike waiting to pounce 😅

Reactions: 5
His management must surely be advising him against this. I'd be surprised if it goes ahead to be honest.

Reactions: 9
I actually think he's been very immature, my kids act more grown up than him in fact more than the pair of them. Why would you act that way, hes trying to make t look bad but he's not helping himself acting this way..... BUT I want to know the gossip as well. They're both as bad as each other

Reactions: 15
I'm almost willing to bet my left tit it isn't going to happen. Far too long for 'issues' to arise and prevent him doing so - eg solicitors, bribery, blackmail, etc.

Reactions: 7
It won’t happen, he’s doing this to shut talia up and it’s working! If he was gonna do it he would have just put question box up at 8 and not had a massive build up for it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.