Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of want to send her a screenshot of his story to see what she says next 🙈

I won't because I'm a respectable grown up but I want to.

Reactions: 5
I won’t be satisfied if he doesn’t have receipts with the claims he posts. Also I bet we’ll have talia crying that he’s this and that. Don’t have respect for either of them but this is some serious entertainment. Never think they had children together with how immature they are

Reactions: 11
I don't know if I missed it because these threads have moved fast since Aaron's outburst but someone said Charlotte had replied to a comment defending Aaron does anyone have a screenshot I missed it? I'm far too invested in this drama 😂
Same 😂
I never seen it either, bet her ears will be burning hot today with them all roasting her!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s not 8 yet and he’s throwing some more shade 🤣🤣 why can’t he just do the q&a now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I won’t be satisfied if he doesn’t have receipts with the claims he posts. Also I bet we’ll have talia crying that he’s this and that. Don’t have respect for either of them but this is some serious entertainment. Never think they had children together with how immature they are
We want lawyers letters, bank statements for the CS payments the lot or he’s a liar 🤣🤣🤣 she’s going to go daft if he does this to her. He better hope she’s not got anything on him 🤣☕☕☕

• Haha
I’d put money on it that she was on a date last night and was rubbing it in and he’s been sniffing so is all riled up😂 I hope we get the tea but knowing them we won’t and they will both just tease about ‘truth’

I don't know if I missed it because these threads have moved fast since Aaron's outburst but someone said Charlotte had replied to a comment defending Aaron does anyone have a screenshot I missed it? I'm far too invested in this drama 😂
Here you go.

Reactions: 9
You can tell she has no idea how to handle this. Her silence speaks volumes. She knows if she hits back he’s coming for her but the silence makes her look rattled.

😂😂😂😂 it’s all going to come out now Talia. You have nowhere to hide 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s riling her up looking for a reaction it’s quite childish I think both of them have undiagnosed personality disorders.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she has gone on a date and he’s realised that there’s no going back for them now and just thought duck it hahaha

Reactions: 3
What a fuckin bleep posting her baby's wounded, scarred head to make people feel sorry for her in the wake of Aaron's posts. She's as transparent as Casper the bleeping sociopath

Reactions: 39
What does he mean by fraud do you think? Do you think he means it in money sense? I hope he stays raging so he spills the beans🤣

In fairness this 8pm thing will boost his followers, engagement and interest

Reactions: 9
he’s slagging her off like she’s the worst person in the world yet he was happy enough to have 3 kids with her literally one after the other!?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.