Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8pm going to break the internet 😂 insta going to crash with the engagement and tattle going to go wild! This has to be the fastest moving thread on her right now!
Better not be any tattle system updates due tonight 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talia probably desperately trying to hack his instagram to lock him out his own page to stop him. Hope he has 2 step security in and changed all his passwords since they split 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is about to combust isn't he 😂 And she is shitting her pants. About time she was exposed after daily slander towards him.

Come on Aaron show us what we've been waiting for 😂🤣
Calm the drinking down though or else you'll embarrass yourself as well as Talia

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's probably gone into a narcissistic rage... poor kids at home with her, whilst she rages.

Reactions: 6
The truth is he has millions in the bank now, doesn’t need to keep a good public image to get crappy hello fresh or Tesco #ads and now has duck all to loose!
He’s primed and ready to spill!

Reactions: 17
I don't think there are any legal teams involved at this point. He is happy having the kids one night a week clearly so I don't think there is much need. She has probably stopped him this weekend and he has spat his dummy out, probably had a weekend full of arguments and is now about to expose her. They've both done it all along indirectly so they might as well share it all for us to see 😂🤣

I don't however think it will go ahead unless this time frame is to build up as much audience as possible for the biggest reaction.

Reactions: 3
Do I agree with either of their behaviour? No. Do I think they should both give it up for the sake of their children? Yes. Do I think he should be exposing the mother of his children to thousands of people? No.

Do I have my notifications turned on for both of their stories? Hell bleeping yes💀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The truth is he has millions in the bank now, doesn’t need to keep a good public image to get crappy hello fresh or Tesco #ads and now has duck all to loose!
He’s primed and ready to spill!
Exactly, he's done with the fight now, I expected he would wait it out and now I'm hoping he comes through with receipts 🍿🍿🤞 and shows what a narcissistic witch she is

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.