Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s slagging her off like she’s the worst person in the world yet he was happy enough to have 3 kids with her literally one after the other!?
could say the same for her tho?🤣she’s been doing the exact same thing for weeks

Reactions: 10
This thread is about to poppp today!

I’m here for it with my popcorn 🍿 😇

Reactions: 8
She has probably been claiming benefits whilst not declaring her earnings from her insta posts, he has the receipts and now he’s going to unload it!

Reactions: 26
What does he mean by fraud do you think? Do you think he means it in money sense? I hope he stays raging so he spills the beans🤣

In fairness this 8pm thing will boost his followers, engagement and interest
I reckon claiming tax credits while living with him??? Single parent

• Wow
Reactions: 20
To be fair, she has been slagging him off on her stories playing the victim narrative (and yes we all know he is the same) by calling him 'some people' but he has remained quiet. Untill now. She does have form from keeping her first born from her dad - so it is no surprise if she is keeping the three boys away from their dad - because she has done it before and gets away with it. Aaron has been slagged off by people because of what dorrito face has said about him on her stories. Remember, she is a narcissist, and when you are dealing with a narcissist it is the worst psychological warfare, so I am not surprised he has flipped. They are as bad as one another and have huge ego's.

Reactions: 14
To be fair, she has been slagging him off (and yes we all know he is the same) by calling him 'some people' but he has remained quiet. Untill now. She does have form from keeping her first born from her dad - so it is no surprise if she is keeping the three boys away from their dad - because she has done it before and gets away with it. Aaron has been slagged off by people because of what dorrito face has said about him on her stories. Remember, she is a narcissist, and when you are dealing with a narcissist it is the worst psychological warfare, so I am not surprised he has flipped. They are as bad as one another and have huge ego's.
this 💯 All fun and games to her when she is doing it to him but doesn’t like it back. People in glass houses and all that! I really think he has some pretty shocking things on her. For those who have followed her a long time i’m sure you think that too.

I hope the kids are ok tho because I bet it’s hell living with her right now.

See the fraud thing I read that as she was a fraud as in she does things and pretends to be someone she isn’t to gain, could be benefit fraud to tho seems like something she’d do lol. But surely she wouldn’t get tax credits while living in his home and posting so publicly that she’s in a relationship with him, he couldn’t really go there with fraud because ur not telling me that dog breeding they do is taxed and insured etc so a don’t think he’ll be able to go there with the money side of fraud I think he means she’s a fraud

See the fraud thing I read that as she was a fraud as in she does things and pretends to be someone she isn’t to gain, could be benefit fraud to tho seems like something she’d do lol. But surely she wouldn’t get tax credits while living in his home and posting so publicly that she’s in a relationship with him
I thought that too but money gets mentioned a hell of a lot by the pair of them. Probably means both tbh

Reactions: 4
See the fraud thing I read that as she was a fraud as in she does things and pretends to be someone she isn’t to gain, could be benefit fraud to tho seems like something she’d do lol. But surely she wouldn’t get tax credits while living in his home and posting so publicly that she’s in a relationship with him
I read that as the same as well, we all know from sources how she is am arse to people. She has now reinvented herself to be perfect, when no-one is. Problem is she has her followers fooled. She is not a medical mummy, as she has not disclosed Oskleys condition, instead what does she do? Cover his face, make's everything about her, but her followers are blind to this. This is narcissism in its finest form.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did he keep saying she had 100k off him? I don’t think she actually committed fraud, he’s probably just bitter that he spunked a load of cash on her/with her and now he’s gonna claim that she owes it to him. I don’t like either of them but he is truly pathetic unless he comes with receipts or videos

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.