Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 o’clock on a Sunday is prime time for social media!!! ☕
Imagine the news articles over the next few days… I hope he goes through with it and doesn’t bottle it like he has done many of times with fights 🤣

I reckon… she’s told him he’s not having the kids this weekend cos she hasn’t seen them for 2 weeks, but then actually left them to go on this ‘date’ or night out…. Orrrrr could she have really rocked the boat and this lad shes wanting to bed be one of his mates! 👀
(it weren’t barber Ben, the Lad she posted had no tattoos)

Reactions: 16
Her saying “people try and kick you when you’re down”, it was only yesterday she was going on it’s the happiest she’s ever been in a while.
She’s either up or down 🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How much do you wanna bet she’ll get him arrested and make up some 💩 that he’s been abusing her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she said he couldn’t see the kids over the weekend, and then she went out without them anyway. If they were with a babysitter aka her mum, they might as well have been with him

Reactions: 8
Currently racking my brains to think of an imagined reason I’m angry with my OH so I can ignore him this evening and have uninterrupted tattle time 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How much do you wanna bet she’ll get him arrested and make up some 💩 that he’s been abusing her
Yep I’m with u on that and a bet she’s got a few abusive texts over the years she could and will use 🤣 can imagine him the texts between them are foul 🥶

Oft he is serious then. She's really rattled him hasn't she?!! If she has genuinely wronged him then good on him for outing her 👏 there are two sides to every story though, will be interesting to see what she says. Bet she does a "Q & A" at 8pm tomorrow 😅
Although they are 2 peas in a pod by the sounds of it, I think she is genuinely worse than him. She knew what she was doing getting her claws stuck into him. She would be a nobody without his name attached to their kids.
Wonder if he will mention Tattle 😂 I'm guessing if they read here and never mention it on insta it's cos wee speak the truth and they don't want their "loyal followers" reading here and seeing the truth!!

Yep she’ll be onto solicitors as we speak trying to think of ways to shut him up. She’s vile and won’t be surprised if she uses the domestic abuse storyline now she’s tried the “medical mummy” angle and it hasn’t worked!!

They are both vile let’s face it, but if I’m honest, I dislike him more at the moment. The constant bragging about expensive watches and fast cars, so pathetic considering they’ve got a poorly son.
I feel really sorry for those kids, he’s an absolute scumbag.
Absolutely this ! He wasn’t in Liverpool with the baby, that could be down to him choosing to not be there or T stopping him from being there nobody actually knows. Whats the likelihood that he’s been out all night ❄ and he’s still on a bender.

I don't know if I missed it because these threads have moved fast since Aaron's outburst but someone said Charlotte had replied to a comment defending Aaron does anyone have a screenshot I missed it? I'm far too invested in this drama 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.