Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't like today's challenge at all. The kids don't even look like they're having fun at all and it seemed more like torture than a challenge. I think any challenges involving food are not good. She also mentioned in her last video (when Olive was crying about not winning) that she likes her children to play games that are cooperative rather than competitive...But almost all the games they play are competitive. Idk what to think of them anymore. I don't like that they're following in Family Fizz's footsteps with all these challenges. It almost seems like Taira is trying to grow the channel to be able to afford that more glamourous YouTube family lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
I didn't like today's challenge at all. The kids don't even look like they're having fun at all and it seemed more like torture than a challenge. I think any challenges involving food are not good. She also mentioned in her last video (when Olive was crying about not winning) that she likes her children to play games that are cooperative rather than competitive...But almost all the games they play are competitive. Idk what to think of them anymore. I don't like that they're following in Family Fizz's footsteps with all these challenges. It almost seems like Taira is trying to grow the channel to be able to afford that more glamourous YouTube family lifestyle.
The thing i used to like about her channel was that she was a vlogging channel. I don't want to see challenge vidoes every other youtuber does challenges, there boring!

Reactions: 1
The thing i used to like about her channel was that she was a vlogging channel. I don't want to see challenge vidoes every other youtuber does challenges, there boring!
yeah exactly, also they are in mexico, surely there are millions of interesting things they could film there?!

yet again putting the children into a school and taking them out shortly after again :rolleyes:. Anyone else find it weird when people ask things like "how tall is Jean"?
Why would you even do that in the middle of a pandemic. Why would they want there children mixing with so many different people.

I can't believe they are not posting more, as much as I disagree with them going to mexico I would love to see vlogs of it so I can live vicariously, I haven't been anywhere in over a year and a half and who knows when I will be able to, would at least be nice to have some escapism

Reactions: 3
I don't have children so I don't know if it is the norm now, but does anyone else find it weird that Elsie (at 12 years old) seems to wear "serious" makeup, i.e. primer/foundation etc on a seemingly daily basis (I am basing this on her most recent channel post). When I was that age I think maybe I wore glittery eyeshadow or something, maybe mascara if I was going to a shopping centre with friends, but just to put it on for a standard day basically at home for me seems weird

Reactions: 3
I don't have children so I don't know if it is the norm now, but does anyone else find it weird that Elsie (at 12 years old) seems to wear "serious" makeup, i.e. primer/foundation etc on a seemingly daily basis (I am basing this on her most recent channel post). When I was that age I think maybe I wore glittery eyeshadow or something, maybe mascara if I was going to a shopping centre with friends, but just to put it on for a standard day basically at home for me seems weird
Hmmm I dunno. I guess it's the usual age for girls to start to develop some sort of makeup 'routine' especially because it's usually the time when you start getting acne and blemishes- I was probably around 10 when I started wearing concealer. I think as long as she's not obsessive about it which I don't think she is because she was happy to be on camera without any makeup and she doesn't cake it on then it's okay.

Hmmm I dunno. I guess it's the usual age for girls to start to develop some sort of makeup 'routine' especially because it's usually the time when you start getting acne and blemishes- I was probably around 10 when I started wearing concealer. I think as long as she's not obsessive about it which I don't think she is because she was happy to be on camera without any makeup and she doesn't cake it on then it's okay.
oh okay, I get concealer to cover a blemish... but she has none? it seems really random, especially in a day spent at home

I don't wear make up but it's seems a shame that she wears that kind of make up because if anything it will block her pores and actually put her at higher risk of getting acne especially since she is probably wearing suncream too!

I don't wear make up but it's seems a shame that she wears that kind of make up because if anything it will block her pores and actually put her at higher risk of getting acne especially since she is probably wearing suncream too!
yeah exactly, I also find the whole cheerleading thing (which clearly is an elite sport and involves serious gymnastics) weird that they (the women) have to wear makeup

Reactions: 2
yeah exactly, I also find the whole cheerleading thing (which clearly is an elite sport and involves serious gymnastics) weird that they (the women) have to wear makeup
You should not have to wear make up just because you do a sport like that it isn't fair.

Atleast the make up Elsie wears still looks natural there are so many girls out there who literally turn themselves orange or put on way to much like Mia from Familyfizz. Now she wears way to much make up!

You should not have to wear make up just because you do a sport like that it isn't fair.

Atleast the make up Elsie wears still looks natural there are so many girls out there who literally turn themselves orange or put on way to much like Mia from Familyfizz. Now she wears way to much make up!
true, I worry that (as others have said) they are turning into family fizz and she will start doing this. I think Taira is clearly a great mum but she does seem to focus a lot on her children's looks in a way

On their new video today (Ollie and Iris' evening routine), they put in random white subtitles like the Norris Nuts and Family Fizz do. It really does feel like they're trying to become a big youtube family.

I really liked their new Evening routine for the little ones. It was realistic and they didn't put on a show they just filmed which I really liked.

It is lovely to see Iris getting her curls back I just wish that Tiara would do the same and try and get hers back as well which she origionally said she was going to do.

It would be nice to see the older ones Evening routine as well as Taira's too!

On their new video today (Ollie and Iris' evening routine), they put in random white subtitles like the Norris Nuts and Family Fizz do. It really does feel like they're trying to become a big youtube family.
I found those so annoying! I don't get why they aren't filming more around mexico, they really could be making the most of being there to make some different content

Ugh I'm watching it now and it's so annoying!!! What exactly does she think it adds to the video?
I do feel like Taira is less natural and more performative in the videos now than she used to be. It's such a shame they used to be so enjoyable to watch.

• Heart