Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ollie is very similar to Jude and she has very specific ideas about what she wants. I agree with the wrap, vegan sub, chips and salad. I understand that Taira wants to give her family the healthiest food choices but she is quite controlling where food is concerned. It's almost an obsession, perhaps it is because she was overweight before.🤷‍♀️
I think she is very controlling too. I also think she relies far to much on smoothies! Yes she may have put tofu in there but there still would have been loads of sugar in that bowl.

I want to add that those "wraps" are actually tortillas lol. They're usually used for tacos or broken up so you can eat with your hands. You can also fry in oil to make tostadas. When she called them wraps, I was so confused because wraps are, in my opinion, quite different in flavor and texture. For example, flour tortillas can be used as wraps, but even then, I find them different to the ones used for Mediterranean wraps. I'm Mexican and I understand that people from other countries wouldn't know the difference, but I wish that people who visit different countries would actually put in the effort to teach themselves and their kids the proper names of foods.
OOps I thought that was what they were because she called them that.

Reactions: 1
164211_470099003061099_627218275_n.jpg

I can't remember which vlog she discussed that she was overweight, but personally I think she looked amazing for a mum who gave birth to a few babies so close.
What I loved about their channel before, sort of disappeared for me. When they became bigger, got a PO box and started copying content, they lost their uniqueness. I do however like that she doesn't do the excessive gifts that some other channels do and her children are very appreciative in comparison to most. When they vlogged for fun and didn't try to be 'relative', they were much more entertaining.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 560696
I can't remember which vlog she discussed that she was overweight, but personally I think she looked amazing for a mum who gave birth to a few babies so close.
What I loved about their channel before, sort of disappeared for me. When they became bigger, got a PO box and started copying content, they lost their uniqueness. I do however like that she doesn't do the excessive gifts that some other channels do and her children are very appreciative in comparison to most. When they vlogged for fun and didn't try to be 'relative', they were much more entertaining.
I have always prefered daily vloggers to channels that just do challenges and copy cat content.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 560696
I don't think she looks at all overweight, obviously she is not cut like in the photo on the right, but how many people are after having children?!

I don't think she looks at all overweight, obviously she is not cut like in the photo on the right, but how many people are after having children?!
She did a complete lifestyle overhaul, trained like mad and entered competitions (bikini/fitness), not sure if she's into all that now.

She did a complete lifestyle overhaul, trained like mad and entered competitions (bikini/fitness), not sure if she's into all that now.
I'm not surprised, that kind of lifestyle isn't really sustainable imo, especially with so much else to do

View attachment 560696
She doesn't look overweight at all in any of these.

They have a new video out they are looking after a rescue dog.

I think it is lovely that they are looking after a rescue but if the dog was scared of the toy they got him they should have put it out of sight. You could see that the dog was scared when Max picked up the ball to show the camera.

• Sad
They have a new video out they are looking after a rescue dog.

I think it is lovely that they are looking after a rescue but if the dog was scared of the toy they got him they should have put it out of sight. You could see that the dog was scared when Max picked up the ball to show the camera.
so this means they are staying for quite a while I guess?

so this means they are staying for quite a while I guess?
They are looking after the dog for 3 weeks until he goes to his forever home. So they must be staying for atleast another 3 weeks.

I found her journey quite inspirational, which is why I enjoyed watching them.

I found her journey quite inspirational, which is why I enjoyed watching them.
I think what she did in terms of fitness was amazing, but her implying she totally let herself go is pretty damaging, in the photos I have seen she is in no way overweight, she is just not as toned etc

I also think her assertion that "some people want to sit down in front of the tv" rather than work out or whatever is ridiculous, yes she is a stay at home mum with home schooling, but I know lots of people with big families who also work outside the home and don't want to get home deal with children and then also work out

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think what she did in terms of fitness was amazing, but her implying she totally let herself go is pretty damaging, in the photos I have seen she is in no way overweight, she is just not as toned etc

I also think her assertion that "some people want to sit down in front of the tv" rather than work out or whatever is ridiculous, yes she is a stay at home mum with home schooling, but I know lots of people with big families who also work outside the home and don't want to get home deal with children and then also work out
I feel better reading this, in my initial post where I mentioned her being overweight, I didn't imply that she used to be overweight as fact, purely because of what she has stated on vlogs previously etc. I could have put it better though, English isn't my first language:)

I did idiotic things to stay slim when I was much younger. Years later, I did so much damage to my health that I really struggle to lose weight now. You hit the nail on the head that her assertion is stupid. As much as she is generally quite respectful of people's choices, there are little remarks that put me off. When Jude wanted to relax a strict vegan diet, she wasn't that happy about it and yes, having a full time or even part time job with children is bloody hard. There are days when you WANT to lounge in front of the telly and shouldn't be made to feel guilty about it.

Taira posted on stories that it is Jude and Olives birthday, I wonder if we will get a vlog.

She posted in stories. We should be getting a 6 year Q&A with Olive tomorow, fingers crossed she manages to upload it!

She posted in stories. We should be getting a 6 year Q&A with Olive tomorow, fingers crossed she manages to upload it!
I don't get why she is not filming anything about Mexico, this type of thing could have been filmed back at home. I don't get why they're not making the most of being somewhere different

I don't get why she is not filming anything about Mexico, this type of thing could have been filmed back at home. I don't get why they're not making the most of being somewhere different
It would have been nice to see what Mexico was like.

That was such a sweet interview with Olive, she looks like a mix between Elsie an Max 🥰