Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh I don't know why they haven't uploaded more in mexico, even basic stuff like filming grocery shopping could be interesting imo as I imagine a lot of her followers (inc myself) have never been and would love tosee what day to day life is like
There are so many video ideas they could do but they have chosen not to. They cant expect their fans to stay loyal when they don't create any content.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think that they just put out a few half-assed videos every now and then to make some quick money and not let their channel die out completely. Idk. Their schedule is strange. Also, they're not really great editors. I used to love their old content.

They seem to want to be youtubers and have a following but not to have the work ethic you need to keep up with it. Which is fine but I reckon even followers who would have be interested in her fitness thing would be skeptical of paying that much for it because she doesn’t keep her channel promises so why would she keep her fitness thing up?

Reactions: 4
They seem to want to be youtubers and have a following but not to have the work ethic you need to keep up with it. Which is fine but I reckon even followers who would have be interested in her fitness thing would be skeptical of paying that much for it because she doesn’t keep her channel promises so why would she keep her fitness thing up?
yeah exactly, even if no one signed up if I was her I would have continued posting on her fitness profile, this basically cements the fact that it was the right decision for everyone not to get involved

I honestly think that they just put out a few half-assed videos every now and then to make some quick money and not let their channel die out completely. Idk. Their schedule is strange. Also, they're not really great editors. I used to love their old content.
it is so strange, now in Mexico would have been the ultimate time to post, most people are not travelling and love to watch people who are as escapism (i know I do) instead she did that boring challenge video ?

so a lot of her videos have come up as recomeded recently, anyone else find it weird that she did makeuo (like blusher, lipstick etc) on eelsie for a primary school disco? maybe I am out of touch, but when iwas that age (I am tairas's ages) "serious" makeup like that wasn;t a thing at all, maybe we had glittery eyeshadow etc seems kind of sad imo

i also think it’s quite obvious that she favours elsie too

i think jude seems like a nice boy but seems to feel a bit confined by his mother, i bet he would’ve really thrived if he went to mainstream school

Reactions: 5
i also think it’s quite obvious that she favours elsie too

i think jude seems like a nice boy but seems to feel a bit confined by his mother, i bet he would’ve really thrived if he went to mainstream school
I think she views elsie as a bit of a meal ticket tbh, remember she tried to get into drama school but it was too expensive? I thuoght making else talk about that on the channel was quite unfair on her as it must be a hard thing for a child to accept, but it did also seem like they were hoping people would offer to donate money or something.
I watched a couple of videos on elsie's channel out of curiosity, i found all of her weird overacting and accents very off putting tbh
Yeah I feel bad for jude tbh, I think he is one of those people who will totally rebel when he leaves home, he is already startign with the whole not being vegan thing

Reactions: 3
I think she views elsie as a bit of a meal ticket tbh, remember she tried to get into drama school but it was too expensive? I thuoght making else talk about that on the channel was quite unfair on her as it must be a hard thing for a child to accept, but it did also seem like they were hoping people would offer to donate money or something.
I watched a couple of videos on elsie's channel out of curiosity, i found all of her weird overacting and accents very off putting tbh
Yeah I feel bad for jude tbh, I think he is one of those people who will totally rebel when he leaves home, he is already startign with the whole not being vegan thing

yeah, i think it’s because elsie is the most outgoing and obviously feels more comfortable in front of the camera than the other kids.

i think little iris is really sweet and i don’t really like how she used to paint her as the ‘naughty’ one when she’s just a little girl, or how she’d film iris during a meltdown or when she was poorly for views - i think that’s horrible tbh.

Reactions: 5
yeah, i think it’s because elsie is the most outgoing and obviously feels more comfortable in front of the camera than the other kids.

i think little iris is really sweet and i don’t really like how she used to paint her as the ‘naughty’ one when she’s just a little girl, or how she’d film iris during a meltdown or when she was poorly for views - i think that’s horrible tbh.
yeah I wonder how iris will feel when she grows up and is more aware of very personal moments being online.
I saw a video the other day of new years and they were doing kareoke, jean didn't want to and her mum was trying to push her into it, imagine as a teenager being forced to dance and sing on camera? I honestly think part of the reason she doesn't want them at school is because them being home a lot of the time is more content

Did anyone see Jean's GCSE results video on her channel? How come she only did 6 GCSEs? Most people do around 10 right

Did anyone see Jean's GCSE results video on her channel? How come she only did 6 GCSEs? Most people do around 10 right
I was confused by that too, I had thought she was younger so doing them across 2 years (i.e 6 early and then the other 4/5 next year) but doesn't seem to be the case if she is goiing to college next year

I think jean did brilliant!

You can see how much time and effort went into her studying throughout the vlogs. I think she is a great example of how well home schooled children can do in their exams.

Half of the children who home school on YouTube aren't even doing their GCSE'S.

• Heart
I think jean did brilliant!

You can see how much time and effort went into her studying throughout the vlogs. I think she is a great example of how well home schooled children can do in their exams.

Half of the children who home school on YouTube aren't even doing their GCSE'S.
I cannot find Jean's channel, I have watched it before but now cannot find it, anyone have a link?
Agree I am glad she has done exams, it worries me that some home schooled children really do not seem to be studying

I cannot find Jean's channel, I have watched it before but now cannot find it, anyone have a link?
Agree I am glad she has done exams, it worries me that some home schooled children really do not seem to be studying
Her channel is called Jean B.

She has a couple of videos on there.

Reactions: 1
Her channel is called Jean B.

She has a couple of videos on there.
I am surprised she did so few gcses to be honest, she seems very intelligent... like yes enough to get into a college, but this will count against her for uni (i work in higher education ) but doing well in 6 gcses doesn;t really come across as good.. if you have done half of what most people have done of course you get good grades. This is where I worry about home schooling, a school would never have advised this for a student who wanted to go to uni

I am surprised she did so few gcses to be honest, she seems very intelligent... like yes enough to get into a college, but this will count against her for uni (i work in higher education ) but doing well in 6 gcses doesn;t really come across as good.. if you have done half of what most people have done of course you get good grades. This is where I worry about home schooling, a school would never have advised this for a student who wanted to go to uni
Maybe she just wanted to put all of her effort into those GCSE'S. She is still very young so perhaps if she wants to she will do some other ones later on if she wants to.

Maybe she just wanted to put all of her effort into those GCSE'S. She is still very young so perhaps if she wants to she will do some other ones later on if she wants to.
but doing that many is very limiting to go to college tbh, and as she is going next year doing them later really doesn;t help much, it will also count against her to apply to uni

but doing that many is very limiting to go to college tbh, and as she is going next year doing them later really doesn;t help much, it will also count against her to apply to uni
I disagree.

Jean seems very motivated and driven. I am sure she has a plan is place and knows what she needs to do in order to get to where she wants to be.

I think she has done great and I am sure that her friends and family are very proud of her.

I disagree.

Jean seems very motivated and driven. I am sure she has a plan is place and knows what she needs to do in order to get to where she wants to be.

I think she has done great and I am sure that her friends and family are very proud of her.
I am not saying she is not driven and that her family etc are not proud, I am talking about the realities of a UCAS application

also tbh from an education perspective this does just imply you cannot do more than 6... which clearly she can, she is very clever, I do not really get it at all

I am not saying she is not driven and that her family etc are not proud, I am talking about the realities of a UCAS application
The thing is we don't know what her plans are for the future. We know she wants to go to college and University but that's it. She might want to go to college then take a gap year and apply for universities after.