Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I just saw that! what a non surprise, Also I don't get how the mum didn't immediately realise it was the dog, aren't pretty much all people with asmtha allergic to most dogs and cats?
I have no idea about the allergies thing, it is weird, I know a couple of people with lots of allergies but none of their siblings have them
I know some people like to suggest that it's because they've been raised vegan but I've never seen any evidence for that. It is odd though.

yeah I just saw that! what a non surprise, Also I don't get how the mum didn't immediately realise it was the dog, aren't pretty much all people with asmtha allergic to most dogs and cats?
I have no idea about the allergies thing, it is weird, I know a couple of people with lots of allergies but none of their siblings have them
That is really worrying!

As mean as this sounds they need to take that dog straight back to the adoption centre for the last week before they go to their forever home. Having that dog in the house is a serious risk to Iris!

I am a severe Asthmatic with allergies and knowing that they are keeping a dog they no Iris is allergic to is very concerning, I know how bad things can get!. She could end up in hospital very ill, they are putting her life at risk.

This just reminds me of when they didn't take Elsie's coconut allergy seriously and Elsie ended up in hospital on her birthday!

Reactions: 2
That is really worrying!

As mean as this sounds they need to take that dog straight back to the adoption centre for the last week before they go to their forever home. Having that dog in the house is a serious risk to Iris!

I am a severe Asthmatic with allergies and knowing that they are keeping a dog they no Iris is allergic to is very concerning, I know how bad things can get!. She could end up in hospital very ill, they are putting her life at risk.

This just reminds me of when they didn't take Elsie's coconut allergy seriously and Elsie ended up in hospital on her birthday!
yeah I would be taking the dog right back to the shelter, I am shocked how casual they are being about it "trying to keep the dog away from her"...

yeah I would be taking the dog right back to the shelter, I am shocked how casual they are being about it "trying to keep the dog away from her"...
I understand how hard it must be for them. They have taken in this poor innocent dog who has probably had an awful life but at the end of the day they should not be putting Iris at risk like that! The dog would be looked after and well taken care of for the last week, the dog would be safe.

Iris however I am not so sure. Asthma kills people every day it isn't something you should take lightly.

If they really don't want the dog to go perhaps Iris should stay in a hotel for the duration the dog is there with either her mum or dad.

This family just don't take things seriously!

I understand how hard it must be for them. They have taken in this poor innocent dog who has probably had an awful life but at the end of the day they should not be putting Iris at risk like that! The dog would be looked after and well taken care of for the last week, the dog would be safe.

Iris however I am not so sure. Asthma kills people every day it isn't something you should take lightly.

If they really don't want the dog to go perhaps Iris should stay in a hotel for the duration the dog is there with either her mum or dad.

This family just don't take things seriously!
yeah I would feel bad for the dog, but ultimately what is more important that or your daughter?! Especially as she is so young, if she was, for example Jean's age she would understand the risk of being near the dog but she is probably too young to really understand the risks of it and might try and stroke him etc

Reactions: 1
yeah I would feel bad for the dog, but ultimately what is more important that or your daughter?! Especially as she is so young, if she was, for example Jean's age she would understand the risk of being near the dog but she is probably too young to really understand the risks of it and might try and stroke him etc
The thing is the dog would be fine. The dog would only go back until wednesday and they would be cared for and looked after.

Even if Iris doesn't go near the dog she will still react and struggle to breath because the dog is in the same house. I just don't understand why they are taking the risk, it could end really badly!

The thing is the dog would be fine. The dog would only go back until wednesday and they would be cared for and looked after.

Even if Iris doesn't go near the dog she will still react and struggle to breath because the dog is in the same house. I just don't understand why they are taking the risk, it could end really badly!
exactly, and everyone else touching the dog then going near her.. unless they are changing all clothes/shoes etc and showering after every time of doing so?

exactly, and everyone else touching the dog then going near her.. unless they are changing all clothes/shoes etc and showering after every time of doing so?
The thing about Asthma is it is often triggered by things you breath in and inhale. Things like spray deodrants, bonfires, food particles from cooking as well as all the other triggrers. I don't know how sensitive Iris's lungs are but even the dogs scent from the dog being in the same house and being around other family members could cause her to react. There is a very high chance she is allergic to the dogs furr!

• Sad
Iris went to A&E and had to stay in hospital for a few days with an asthma attack, just over a year ago now I think. They didn't vlog it but it's on their instagram. They obviously know how serious asthma can get so it's strange that they're not taking it seriously. Like when Elsie went to A&E after having a reaction to coconut.

I think it's possible the family has some sort of genetic immunity issues as all of the children have multiple allergies (especially Jean and Elsie) plus eczema and asthma which are all due to inappropriate immune response. Plus Taira herself has autoimmune arthritis. It's probably not due to veganism.

Reactions: 4
They only seem to take the asthma and the allergies seriously when it suits them which is so weird.

At first I actually thought they were exaggerating because they don’t take it seriously but the hospitalisations suggest they aren’t, they are that bad.

I have heard of allergies/eczema/asthma running in siblings before so it’s probably genetic.

They only seem to take the asthma and the allergies seriously when it suits them which is so weird.

At first I actually thought they were exaggerating because they don’t take it seriously but the hospitalisations suggest they aren’t, they are that bad.

I have heard of allergies/eczema/asthma running in siblings before so it’s probably genetic.
I think Jean, Jude, Elsie and Iris all have a mixture of allergies and Elsie and Iris are the Asthma ones. It often does run in families.

So they have all decided that the best thing to do is go on holiday away from their family doctors and go a look after a dog with their kids who have Allergies/Asthma/Eczema. It really makes sense doesn't it!

I think Jean, Jude, Elsie and Iris all have a mixture of allergies and Elsie and Iris are the Asthma ones. It often does run in families.

So they have all decided that the best thing to do is go on holiday away from their family doctors and go a look after a dog with their kids who have Allergies/Asthma/Eczema. It really makes sense doesn't it!
and leaving before any of them would have the chance to get the vaccine :rolleyes: with 3 members who are definitely high risk

she posted on facebook a few months ago looking for houses to rent while they were in mexico, she said then she wanted 2/3 months or slightly longer but i definitely don’t think she’s got any intentions of it being permanent. just a long covid holiday it seems

so they're going back to the UK in 2 weeks... unless they just haven't been posting it they don;t really seem to have done that much in Mexico, weren't they planning on travelling round a bit?

Reactions: 3
Did anything come of her fitness boot camp thing?
I looked at the page for it and she posted 3times then left it, I assume no one signed up which I am not surprised about. she has a family channel not a fitness one, i think she overestimated her followers being interested tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I looked at the page for it and she posted 3times then left it, I assume no one signed up which I am not surprised about. she has a family channel not a fitness one, i think she overestimated her followers being interested tbh
The problem is when you have a channel and you upload as little as they do people will loose interest in you. It's a shame because I think they are a really relatable family although there are a few questionable things... At one point they had a really good following but I suspect that as time has gone on there fans have moved onto other creators who actually make regular videos.

The problem is when you have a channel and you upload as little as they do people will loose interest in you. It's a shame because I think they are a really relatable family although there are a few questionable things... At one point they had a really good following but I suspect that as time has gone on there fans have moved onto other creators who actually make regular videos.
yeh I don't know why they haven't uploaded more in mexico, even basic stuff like filming grocery shopping could be interesting imo as I imagine a lot of her followers (inc myself) have never been and would love tosee what day to day life is like