Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was such a sweet interview with Olive, she looks like a mix between Elsie an Max 🥰
I found it weird the way Taira was almost unincouraginging her from going back to school tbh... the fact that olive isn't okay with being at school without anoother another sibling isn't a good sign imo, it was also clear she had learned very little spanish, after a a few months at her age she should have learned quite a lot, and sayig she didn;t like the work at school implies they do little at home......

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I found it weird the way Taira was almost unincouraginging her from going back to school tbh... the fact that olive isn't okay with being at school without anoother another sibling isn't a good sign imo, it was also clear she had learned very little spanish, after a a few months at her age she should have learned quite a lot, and sayig she didn;t like the work at school implies they do little at home......
I agree but the thing is Olive isn't used to being on her own or away from her family, so I am not surprised she is feels scared being without Iris.

Reactions: 1
She’s always like that with the kids and school. She says it’s their choice, but you can tell what she’s pushing for.

For Spanish I think it was more like a few weeks than months, and I get why Ollie would have wanted Iris there.

Reactions: 4
I agree but the thing is Olive isn't used to being on her own or away from her family, so I am not surprised she is feels scared being without Iris.
but this is why school is important imo, she will need to learn sooner or later to be without family surely?

Reactions: 2
There's a part where you can see that there's been a cut in the video. At first, Olive says that she would like to go back "a little bit" and then after that cut, Taira asks her again and THEN Olive says no. I don't like how she leads her children that way. Also, they're in Mexico and they seem to be getting very little exposure to the country's culture and people.

Reactions: 5
There's a part where you can see that there's been a cut in the video. At first, Olive says that she would like to go back "a little bit" and then after that cut, Taira asks her again and THEN Olive says no. I don't like how she leads her children that way. Also, they're in Mexico and they seem to be getting very little exposure to the country's culture and people.
yeah I thought that, especially olive and iris could have learned a lot of spanish in this time, they all could have learned a lot from being in such a different place but they seem to have done nothing really. This is why I feel like they left the UK to travel before having to be vaccinated tbh

Reactions: 3
I'm totally pro homeschooling but it seems silly that Taira always pulls them out of school when they no longer 'have the same enthusiasm' as they did at the beginning. Obviously the novelty is going to wear off, most kids get fed up of the early mornings and the general repetitiveness but it doesn't mean they genuinely hate school. Fine if they would really rather be homeschooled but constantly taking them in and out of school is so disruptive they probably have no idea how they really feel about school.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the personal coaching she is now offering! £299! She must be desperate for the money!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have you seen the personal coaching she is now offering! £299! She must be desperate for the money!
That is SO much money for basically just following her doing something she wants to do for herself :rolleyes: Judging by how many (few) people have commented on the post I doubt she will even have 15 people. Her posting that photo and then saying "it is not about looks" is just ridiculous imo. Also has anyone tried to look up the fitness account? I couldn;t find anything from the name she posted

• Wow
That is SO much money for basically just following her doing something she wants to do for herself :rolleyes: Judging by how many (few) people have commented on the post I doubt she will even have 15 people. Her posting that photo and then saying "it is not about looks" is just ridiculous imo. Also has anyone tried to look up the fitness account? I couldn;t find anything from the name she posted
I highly doubt she is going to get 15 people to join 😂

• Haha
anyone else see the latest video and think taira hasnt been wearing a mask even when the other children were?

I find it so weird they decided to foster that random dog with all of Elsie's allergies, wasn't the reason they got the specific one they have because it is hypallergenic?

Reactions: 1
I find it so weird they decided to foster that random dog with all of Elsie's allergies, wasn't the reason they got the specific one they have because it is hypallergenic?
Funny you should say that, did you see on insta it turns out it has aggravated Iris' asthma and they're having to keep the two apart?

I was wondering, the kids have so many different allergies and conditions, is it common for that to be so prevalent in one family?

Reactions: 3
Funny you should say that, did you see on insta it turns out it has aggravated Iris' asthma and they're having to keep the two apart?

I was wondering, the kids have so many different allergies and conditions, is it common for that to be so prevalent in one family?
yeah I just saw that! what a non surprise, Also I don't get how the mum didn't immediately realise it was the dog, aren't pretty much all people with asmtha allergic to most dogs and cats?
I have no idea about the allergies thing, it is weird, I know a couple of people with lots of allergies but none of their siblings have them