Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a real shame because they were a really down to earth, relatable family and I think if she would have stuck to making videos her channel would have really taken off.
especially during lockdown with everyone homeschooling, as she has been managing that for ages she could have given lots of advice. I still don't get why they filmed almost nothing in Mexico either

Reactions: 4
especially during lockdown with everyone homeschooling, as she has been managing that for ages she could have given lots of advice. I still don't get why they filmed almost nothing in Mexico either
I don't understand that either, I would have found that really interesting! Even Jean has stopped uploading, she only made 3 videos.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand that either, I would have found that really interesting! Even Jean has stopped uploading, she only made 3 videos.
and nothing on instagram either (from what i have seen anyway)

I wonder if she stopped making videos because she didnt want to answer questions about covid and the vaccine. Her travelling during the pandemic raised some eyebrows and I imagine more people would be wanting to know if they're vaccinated now or what their views are. She's liked a post on ig by Ellen Fisher talking about her podcast interview with a doctor (whose work has been rejected by peer reviewed journals) who is questioning the validity of the vaccine. The captions full of stuff like 'truth' 'freedom' 'censorship' and 'alternative narrative'

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she stopped making videos because she didnt want to answer questions about covid and the vaccine. Her travelling during the pandemic raised some eyebrows and I imagine more people would be wanting to know if they're vaccinated now or what their views are. She's liked a post on ig by Ellen Fisher talking about her podcast interview with a doctor (whose work has been rejected by peer reviewed journals) who is questioning the validity of the vaccine. The captions full of stuff like 'truth' 'freedom' 'censorship' and 'alternative narrative'
yeah I thought the same, ridiculous seeing all of the health conditions she has

Reactions: 2
yeah I thought the same, ridiculous seeing all of the health conditions she has
The thing is, with her treatment and the kids many allergies she could easily just say "Medically exempt" and I don't think anyone would question it. Seems daft to stop completely because she's afraid of that when of all the YouTubers going down that track, she's the one who has a plausible reason (even if she's also an anti-vaxxer).

The thing is, with her treatment and the kids many allergies she could easily just say "Medically exempt" and I don't think anyone would question it. Seems daft to stop completely because she's afraid of that when of all the YouTubers going down that track, she's the one who has a plausible reason (even if she's also an anti-vaxxer).
i think exempt would be from.her/her children wearing.a mask. is there medical advice in the uk about being "exempt" from a vaccine? either way travelling like they did seemed insane to me with their health issues, which makes me.think she is actually one of the people who don't think the virus is serious

i think exempt would be from.her/her children wearing.a mask. is there medical advice in the uk about being "exempt" from a vaccine? either way travelling like they did seemed insane to me with their health issues, which makes me.think she is actually one of the people who don't think the virus is serious
I think she probably is one of those people, but if she didn't want to discuss it she still has an easy out.

There are people who can't have it for various reasons - some cancer treatment is one of them, if you have an allergy to one of the ingredients/previous bad reactions to vaccines etc. In England as an adult you don't have to isolate after close contact with a covid case if you're fully vaccinated or unable to get vaccinated for medical reasons, care/nhs workers can be medically exempt from the mandate that's coming in etc

I think she probably is one of those people, but if she didn't want to discuss it she still has an easy out.

There are people who can't have it for various reasons - some cancer treatment is one of them, if you have an allergy to one of the ingredients/previous bad reactions to vaccines etc. In England as an adult you don't have to isolate after close contact with a covid case if you're fully vaccinated or unable to get vaccinated for medical reasons, care/nhs workers can be medically exempt from the mandate that's coming in etc
True, but either way if she knew she/they were exempt/couldn't get it surely she would be extra careful? i..e not travelling pverseas unnecessarily etc. Honestly the whole situation with her family intrigues me

True, but either way if she knew she/they were exempt/couldn't get it surely she would be extra careful? i..e not travelling pverseas unnecessarily etc. Honestly the whole situation with her family intrigues me
Oh yeah, I totally agree she's not taking it seriously.

I just think if she said "I've not had it because of my treatment" it would shut the whole conversation down if she didn't want to get into the vaccine thing (which she obviously doesn't if that's why or part of why she's hiding from YouTube) and she could even shut it down further by saying she wants to keep her privacy and not get into specifics. Other YouTubers don't have such an easy out!

Oh yeah, I totally agree she's not taking it seriously.

I just think if she said "I've not had it because of my treatment" it would shut the whole conversation down if she didn't want to get into the vaccine thing (which she obviously doesn't if that's why or part of why she's hiding from YouTube) and she could even shut it down further by saying she wants to keep her privacy and not get into specifics. Other YouTubers don't have such an easy out!
very true, I wonder if she doesn't want to say anything because there is (I think) a chance of videos being censored etc mentioning things like this? (no idea if this happens but I know on facebook/insat etc there are some warnings etc) As I said so bizarre! I was convinced she had basically started the channel to help Elsie get into acting school or something so I am surprised she just gave up

very true, I wonder if she doesn't want to say anything because there is (I think) a chance of videos being censored etc mentioning things like this? (no idea if this happens but I know on facebook/insat etc there are some warnings etc) As I said so bizarre! I was convinced she had basically started the channel to help Elsie get into acting school or something so I am surprised she just gave up
Yeah, it seems strange how she gave up. It might be the health issues I suppose? The fitness thing she was doing seemed to fizzle out as well, maybe she got no takers!

Their last youtube video was 6 months ago and last instagram post was almost 3 months ago. Kinda sad because I genuinely quite enjoyed their videos.

Do you think Taira has been reading this thread and doesn't want to post because of the criticism she's been getting on here? Because this thread started in April about a month before their last video.

It's weird that she is anti-vax considering how often she's said she is thankful for modern medicine for saving her and her children's lives with their allergies, asthma attacks and her autoimmune issues. Didn't she also have a very early ovarian cancer which was picked up and removed very quickly? After all of this, how does she not trust doctors and medical science??

Their last youtube video was 6 months ago and last instagram post was almost 3 months ago. Kinda sad because I genuinely quite enjoyed their videos.

Do you think Taira has been reading this thread and doesn't want to post because of the criticism she's been getting on here? Because this thread started in April about a month before their last video.

It's weird that she is anti-vax considering how often she's said she is thankful for modern medicine for saving her and her children's lives with their allergies, asthma attacks and her autoimmune issues. Didn't she also have a very early ovarian cancer which was picked up and removed very quickly? After all of this, how does she not trust doctors and medical science??
Could be, but their videos were always pretty erratic weren't they? I remember them going for gaps of months before (iirc). I think the anti vax thing just has no logic tbh. I know lots of people who are like this, they won't get the vaccine but wouldn't shun a ventilator if they got ill

Yeah I’d guess the lack of videos/social media presence is more to do with laziness/not being bothered. Seems to just be what she does, disappears for months then comes back with a handful of videos before losing interest again.
Which fair enough if that’s what she wants to do but you’d think she’d put up the odd instagram post saying they’re still grand, just not planning any videos. Seems the decent thing to do. But again, pure laziness.

Yeah I’d guess the lack of videos/social media presence is more to do with laziness/not being bothered. Seems to just be what she does, disappears for months then comes back with a handful of videos before losing interest again.
Which fair enough if that’s what she wants to do but you’d think she’d put up the odd instagram post saying they’re still grand, just not planning any videos. Seems the decent thing to do. But again, pure laziness.
she posted a random story yesterday of her playing a game with elsie. Just seems pointless to do that really

I absolutely loved this family and their YouTube videos but looks like they aren’t posting anymore. Does anyone know of another similar YouTube family for me to start watching?

Maybe the kids are allergic to vax, so she thinks that it's better to stay out of it. In my country kids with allergic reactions to eggs or more than three allergens are excused to get vaccinated to avoid complications.
She's one of my favorite YouTubers, so I'm sad that she's gone for that long

Maybe the kids are allergic to vax, so she thinks that it's better to stay out of it. In my country kids with allergic reactions to eggs or more than three allergens are excused to get vaccinated to avoid complications.
She's one of my favorite YouTubers, so I'm sad that she's gone for that long
if they were all (somehow) allergic to it, (very improbable) she would say imo, not all of her children even have allergies