Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsie posted on instagram about a performance she did with a theatre company. It's nice that she has picked up a new hobby after quitting cheer, especially as she always seemed to enjoy performing arts.

Reactions: 2
thats so durante, shes hardly even on instagram anymore, i has assume she was stopping as the older children were starting to object or something
I obviously meant strange, not durante :ROFLMAO:
@vivian426 true, this is the millionth time she has done this, I don't know why she bothers, with the youtube algorithm unless you publish regularly no one with be recommended your videos

Reactions: 1
Have you guys seen her update video? Honestly would never have known that dad was an addict. This probably explains why they disappeared for 7 months as Taira probably didn't have the strength to address it until now. I'm so glad he is getting the help he needs though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m just watching now, I feel bad for Jean about not liking her subjects but this is why I think she should have done more gcses tbh, then you have more to choose from and more of an idea of what a levels will be like. I’m really shocked about the dad, poor taira imagine having all those children to look after alone

Wow I did not see that coming! Wonder what he's addicted to. Glad he's getting help and they're feeling positive about it.
They've done an amazing job raising those kids with that going on in the background. I wonder how aware of it the kids are- they're all pretty well adjusted!
Also amazing that Max is doing A level maths at 12!

Reactions: 3
Wow I did not see that coming! Wonder what he's addicted to. Glad he's getting help and they're feeling positive about it.
They've done an amazing job raising those kids with that going on in the background. I wonder how aware of it the kids are- they're all pretty well adjusted!
Also amazing that Max is doing A level maths at 12!
I’m not sure why but I think it is alcohol, this would also explain why taira doesn’t drink (not that everyone does of course) but, in the uk at least, I would say (except for religious reasons ) being totally teetotal is pretty rare. Also alcohol is just the easiest thing to get hold of and to hide as a problem IMO just because drinking is so normalised. So sad that his brother passed away because of the same issue. Crazy about max and the maths! Wow! I also can’t believe she is doing open uni now of all times when she is a single parent to 6!

I’m just watching now, I feel bad for Jean about not liking her subjects but this is why I think she should have done more gcses tbh, then you have more to choose from and more of an idea of what a levels will be like. I’m really shocked about the dad, poor taira imagine having all those children to look after alone
Politics, biology and spanish is quite a random selection of subjects as well. Has Jean thought about what she wants to study at uni because a lot of uni courses require specific A levels

Reactions: 4
I thought it was probably drugs from the way she skirted around saying what it was. It does explain a lot about their gaps and the way her fitness thing just fell off the radar. I also wonder if it explains the reluctance to have even the kids who really wanted to go to an actual school be in a school, the risk they'd say something to a teacher etc.

I think a lot of people don't like their A levels so Jean isn't alone, but that combined with the adjustment of what sounds like actual college (rather than online/homeschool) along with her dad must be so tough for her.

This was a shock to me! The video all of a sudden got recommended on yt, I used to watch them here and there but when they dissapeared I never once remembered about them until now.
Poor Taira. It must have been so tough on her, especially with him gone. She did mention some business and that they are financially stable. Anyone knows what kind of business? I have always thought they were pretty poor, especially with the conditions they were living in, all really crowded in wooden bunk beds and crazy messy everywhere.
Anyway, super glad that everything will only be better now, the dad (keeps being addressed as such, what is his name though?) will be more involved in the family now, the kids seem to each deal with their private activities which is amazing in a big family, and Taira did mention she is healthy and takes care of herself. One of the few families on yt who actually keep it real and do not stage for views

This was a shock to me! The video all of a sudden got recommended on yt, I used to watch them here and there but when they dissapeared I never once remembered about them until now.
Poor Taira. It must have been so tough on her, especially with him gone. She did mention some business and that they are financially stable. Anyone knows what kind of business? I have always thought they were pretty poor, especially with the conditions they were living in, all really crowded in wooden bunk beds and crazy messy everywhere.
Anyway, super glad that everything will only be better now, the dad (keeps being addressed as such, what is his name though?) will be more involved in the family now, the kids seem to each deal with their private activities which is amazing in a big family, and Taira did mention she is healthy and takes care of herself. One of the few families on yt who actually keep it real and do not stage for views
his name is Scott and think he has a construction business or something along those lines?

No wonder she was always wanting them to eat minimal amounts. I remember her having a breakdown trying to convince them to eat only ‘one vegan hot hog’ when he was most likely spending their money on whatever he’s addicted to.

• Wow
i dont think they are poor, having so many children andplaying for home tutora etc cannot be chepa, i think they have basically spent what they would have on a house on that tbh. plus health verán food can actually be expensive, especially for so many people

I wonder what's happened:unsure: she said in her last video that she's coming back to youtube and will try to upload every week but it's been 3 weeks now

I wonder what's happened:unsure: she said in her last video that she's coming back to youtube and will try to upload every week but it's been 3 weeks now
And barely even posting on instagram either, with these quotes she has started on instagram I think she will try and become a life coach

Looks like the youtube comeback was a no show then. Why doesn't she just wait till she has some content before announcing these comebacks? :rolleyes:

I would have thought it would be a life update rather than just a wieiad to be honest