Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Lula rich and the women all say how cult like it was , all dressed the same , spouting the same lines ....well she just said it herself her & her girl gang are a cult !!!!
she is the messiah and she is just milking all her brainwashed followers..click her links to wear what Tay wears , eat what i eat ... use the same sex toy as me ....list goes on ...it’s actually quite scary how easily led women my bloody age are!!!!
She is very very calculating and knows exactly what she is doing recommending all these things she does 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why are they all talking about Molly mae lol

Ugh ok I looked - lost ant last shred of respect I had after that “perfect Molly mae vibes” is she aware how little style that girl has and how much she gets ripped for it on tattle loool

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain the constant giveaways at the moment? Surely this must cost her an absolute ridiculous fortune?? I’m so confused 😩 all in return for a comment on her post, how is she benefiting from this? 😂 don’t get the insta world sorry

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain the constant giveaways at the moment? Surely this must cost her an absolute ridiculous fortune?? I’m so confused 😩 all in return for a comment on her post, how is she benefiting from this? 😂 don’t get the insta world sorry
She’s very calculated… it’s to get her engagement up so that she can charge brands more. Loved her since I discovered her earlier this year up until very recently, maybe since she’s moved to the uk.. she’s become so full of herself!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m not 100% when you get more likes and dms your stats are better so companies will want to work with you more! I’ve noticed she’s started so say things wrong as well, people in Miss Greedys thread say she does that so people message her saying how it’s really said, pushing her engagement up!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed we’ve not heard anymore about the car she was gifted? I’d be well fucked off if I was Seat, she did some stories and that’s it. She’s always passenger to either Jack or her dad

Reactions: 6
Omg is she actually serious with this 💀 she has just given away thousands and now begging for free M&S food! Can’t even make this up🤦🏼‍♀️ But yes, the more engagement on the post, the more you can show brands as thy will only ask for your views on story’s etc, if people message you & reply back to your story it makes you be seen more as Instagram thinks your content is good because your engagement is high! I miss the days where we actually just saw our friends posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ But that is 10000% why she writes things, purely for inbox replies!

Omg is she actually serious with this 💀 she has just given away thousands and now begging for free M&S food! Can’t even make this up🤦🏼‍♀️ But yes, the more engagement on the post, the more you can show brands as thy will only ask for your views on story’s etc, if people message you & reply back to your story it makes you be seen more as Instagram thinks your content is good because your engagement is high! I miss the days where we actually just saw our friends posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ But that is 10000% why she writes things, purely for inbox replies!
In my place of work this is called bribery but somehow it’s still ok for influencers to get contracts this way! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
People actually commenting/sending a dm to m+s clearly just wanna feature on her story, why else would you do it 🥴

I’m sorry but does anyone else think that ‘poo story’ seems a bit far fetched? Why would you sit i a public toilet for over and hour because you ‘couldn’t poo’? Like if it’s not coming out you just think duck it and get up? Or is this just me?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m getting sooooooo bored with her stories now. It’s the same old same old. CBA

I’m curious how long you’ve all been following her? I started following her at the start of the year and loved her but towards the end of summer she just became so insufferable? The bigger she got the greedier?

Reactions: 6
I’m curious how long you’ve all been following her? I started following her at the start of the year and loved her but towards the end of summer she just became so insufferable? The bigger she got the greedier?
I first followed her back in her hot mess days but unfollowed her and then came across her again at the start of the year! I fully agree with you, I enjoyed watching her health kick etc and now she’s turning into all the other influencers imo

I first followed her back in her hot mess days but unfollowed her and then came across her again at the start of the year! I fully agree with you, I enjoyed watching her health kick etc and now she’s turning into all the other influencers imo
Why does she need a PA? Does she even work

• Heart
Why does she need a PA? Does she even work
I thought jack was her PA, drives her everywhere takes her asos orders back to the post office runs her giveaways for her. All this new found fame got her thinking she's the new Molly mae. Ugh

Reactions: 3
Has he following gone up loads then? I can’t remember what it was when I followed her but idk why it’s gone up if it has her style is awful

Reactions: 1
This is a bit extreme, I’m sure they can find the things they want themselves to be able to tell people. Unless she’s giving them a discount code, what is the point? Why would they go to her just to fill her pockets?

5DDFC631-1C7C-4246-B494-A7A6360794CB.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.