Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there isn’t a thread for her already.

Used to own HotMess clothing but has now moved to Marbella and is an MLM boss hun.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 6
I used to follow back in the HotMess days, I liked some of the clothes. Think I unfollowed cause she started doing MLM although I’m sure it was something different to whatever she MLMs now.

Thought she’d had a bit of success with the clothes and her make up palette so not sure what happened there.

I absolutely love her. I think she’s great! Super down to earth and seems honest. Her Gemma Collins impression is incredible.

Reactions: 4
I really like her too! Think she’s cute and very down to earth. Did feel a bit different about her after watching ‘Secrets Of The Multi-Level Millionaires: Ellie Undercover’, but I suppose you take the good with the bad with influencers. In general I think she’s really down to earth and she is so beautiful!

Followed her years ago and actually bought one of those lip plumping balm things from her when she started her MLM business. It was tit, literally just a lip balm (should have known better 😂) and then she tried to recruit me into her team.

I unfollowed her after that. Had a look at her insta recently though, does she live abroad now?

Reactions: 6
See I really like her from her r stories on IG she’s so down to earth but have gone off her realising she makes her money off MLM. And she said in an assumptions video that her and her bf take home more than 10k a month between them so she’s not exactly unsuccessful.

she did some interview on IG live with another MLM girl and again although I like her it was very unrelatable and you could kinda tell she comes from a more well off background anyway and wouldn’t expect to have to get her hands dirty to earn a living

See I really like her from her r stories on IG she’s so down to earth but have gone off her realising she makes her money off MLM. And she said in an assumptions video that her and her bf take home more than 10k a month between them so she’s not exactly unsuccessful.

she did some interview on IG live with another MLM girl and again although I like her it was very unrelatable and you could kinda tell she comes from a more well off background anyway and wouldn’t expect to have to get her hands dirty to earn a living
Yeah I always thought that about her background too. She’s just another one posting “goals” content - she probably has done really well from MLM because of how many followers she had when she started it (so I’m guessing she has a big team of down lines). But it always feels kind of fake when people like that always had money anyway.

Reactions: 3
I agree, she seemed to change a lot after her HotMess days and comes across so much more relatable in her stories etc. But seeing her on the BBC programme about MLMs did put me off. Worth a watch if you haven’t seen it.

Reactions: 1
MLM = Multi-level marketing. It’s where people sell a product on behalf of a company but they only get paid in commission (as opposed to a salary) - except the commission on the products is peanuts and they make more money by recruiting other people to sell/recruit under them and take a cut. Very pyramid scheme-esque. Well known MLMs are like Juice Plus, Arbonne.

@MayfairAA oooh I hadn’t seen this, I will give it a watch for sure. Its fascinating how they get away with it.

Also I’m tempted to say the relatability could be a bit of a marketing tactic but I’m a massive sceptic of anyone involved in MLM.

Reactions: 5
I followed her back in her HM days and got my hair done by her bestie effinhair once - I think she’s a mean girl to be fair and this faux relatability is a tactic to get people to join her “team”. Don’t know why she just gives me bad vibes

Reactions: 9
The way she went on in this MLM interview honest. The aim of it was the typical MLM tit of how she’s now turned her career around from when she was with hot mess and is like omg just sooo living the dream now being her own boss

ANYWAY her hot mess story was that when IG changed their algorithms hot mess was no longer making money so she had to get investors and she then decided she hated it as she had to now inform them when she went on lunch breaks etc whereas before she could do whatshe wanted. She then went on about how hard done by she was as she either had to stick it out to the end of her contract before moving on (18mths I think she said) or get out and lose everything including her company car 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She was really making out like it was some awful position to be in “what the hell am I gonna do” YAWN - this is not real life for most people

what then also gets me is that on her stories often she will be talking aboutsome sort of homeware item that her and jack have just got or want to get for their marbella pad - and will be saying about how it was a really good deal or they don’t want to spend loads or some other comment on how much money they saved. I know that’s how rich people stay rich but after you’ve said that you bring in 10k a month I’m like 🥱 leave the scrimping to those of us who have to do it lol

I liked her until I saw her MLM schemes on TV after someone went undercover.. please don't think she cares about her 'team' cause she doesn't lol

Reactions: 5
I followed her back in her HM days and got my hair done by her bestie effinhair once - I think she’s a mean girl to be fair and this faux relatability is a tactic to get people to join her “team”. Don’t know why she just gives me bad vibes
Forever hoping to get an Effin weave one day haha! I like her I think she comes across really well.

Apparently Tayla has some sort of financial involvement in Effin hair/tan too?

Forever hoping to get an Effin weave one day haha! I like her I think she comes across really well.

it looked amazing BUT my hair did fall out - she does (did?) it as one plait and all the hair was sewn onto this one plait. Once the extensions were taken out basically loads of my hair came out with it! Apparently the hair was too heavy for the plait and it pulled all my hair out. She could well have changed her method now though!
She was lovely though I really liked her

Haha! Well she posted something recently regarding Effin tan and the way she Spoke was like it wasn’t her brand which confused me as o was sure it was. (“I’m sure everyone’s heard of this tan, I think it’s the only tan to have gone viral”)
I messaged her to ask and she messaged back saying noooo babe it’s my besties! I’m sure she has some investment in it tho.
I will say she clearly does well enough in it from the following she had before to be able to do it “well”. As in ... alongside all the relatable stuff .... the way she presents her IG you’d not notice for ages that’s actually what she does as she’s quite careful to make sure it doesn’t seem like “network marketing” as she calls it

The way she went on in this MLM interview honest. The aim of it was the typical MLM tit of how she’s now turned her career around from when she was with hot mess and is like omg just sooo living the dream now being her own boss

ANYWAY her hot mess story was that when IG changed their algorithms hot mess was no longer making money so she had to get investors and she then decided she hated it as she had to now inform them when she went on lunch breaks etc whereas before she could do whatshe wanted. She then went on about how hard done by she was as she either had to stick it out to the end of her contract before moving on (18mths I think she said) or get out and lose everything including her company car 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She was really making out like it was some awful position to be in “what the hell am I gonna do” YAWN - this is not real life for most people

what then also gets me is that on her stories often she will be talking aboutsome sort of homeware item that her and jack have just got or want to get for their marbella pad - and will be saying about how it was a really good deal or they don’t want to spend loads or some other comment on how much money they saved. I know that’s how rich people stay rich but after you’ve said that you bring in 10k a month I’m like 🥱 leave the scrimping to those of us who have to do it lol
Ooo that’s just what I wanted to find out re HotMess. Such hardship for her 🙄🙄

it looked amazing BUT my hair did fall out - she does (did?) it as one plait and all the hair was sewn onto this one plait. Once the extensions were taken out basically loads of my hair came out with it! Apparently the hair was too heavy for the plait and it pulled all my hair out. She could well have changed her method now though!
She was lovely though I really liked her
You do tend to feel like a lot of hair is coming out with a weave because 6-8 weeks worth of natural hair fall gets trapped in the plaits. But it shouldn’t all be on 1 plait cause that will put stress on that hair. Should be 3-4 rows of plaits depending on thickness of your hair.

I do really like Steph / effinhair though she comes across so lovely.

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow her sister Sacha? It looks like she’s split with her husband? No pics of him anywhere on her insta anymore and hasn’t posted any stories of him for a while?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone follow her sister Sacha? It looks like she’s split with her husband? No pics of him anywhere on her insta anymore and hasn’t posted any stories of him for a while?
They’ve just moved to Marbella together 😬 I think he was out there for a lot longer first though!

They’ve just moved to Marbella together 😬 I think he was out there for a lot longer first though!
I did think that was he there first? It was just weird after Xmas she was posting stories about the new year/new beginnings, being the best mum/sister/daughter but no mention of wife... and her wedding photos have been deleted off her gram?! Who knows, maybe I’ve read too much into it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did think that was he there first? It was just weird after Xmas she was posting stories about the new year/new beginnings, being the best mum/sister/daughter but no mention of wife... and her wedding photos have been deleted off her gram?! Who knows, maybe I’ve read too much into it! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just looked as well and neither of the girls follow him on insta anymore!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.