Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sameeeee!! It's so bleeping fascinating! Sorry going sooo off topic but have any of you watched the lularoe documentary?? On Amazon prime I think it's called lularich - about a big mlm company in the US.
Ooo no but I’ve listened to a few podcasts about lularoe recently (bleeping insane) so that’ll be getting watched this weekend 👍👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One thing I don’t understand, why do Tayla and her sister barely ever post links to the products?

Reactions: 1
Sameeeee!! It's so bleeping fascinating! Sorry going sooo off topic but have any of you watched the lularoe documentary?? On Amazon prime I think it's called lularich - about a big mlm company in the US.
i have seen it and the whole way through I was just shocked. I cannot believe how insane people went over them god awful leggings haha

• Haha
I watched it at the weekend (thanks @lolarose1935 😘) and omg it was wild!

It’s only the ones at the top with big teams who ever do well. I bet Tayla is ruthless.

I watched the Lularoe docu thanks to this thread! Tayla is defo at the top! Never even talks about the product?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched the Lularoe docu thanks to this thread! Tayla is defo at the top! Never even talks about the product?
Im new to tayla sorry! I will watch the programme 👀 so does em and Jade beb ‘work’ for her?? I’m confused

She keeps posting Effintan on her IG stories and not declaring it as an ad. She literally owns the company, I will report her to ASA.

Reactions: 5
She keeps posting Effintan on her IG stories and not declaring it as an ad. She literally owns the company, I will report her to ASA.
I was thinking this too!! She advertises it very much as just her besties and it feels shady

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this too!! She advertises it very much as just her besties and it feels shady
I even replied to a story once to ask if it was her brand as the way she spoke about the product was like it was one she just used whereas I was sure she’d mentioned it loads of times before if that makes sense. Like the way she wrote the post was v much as if it was just a random brand she loved. Even in her reply she said it’s her best friends which I even though that was kinda shady but didn’t realise she is a director too!

If you look she is only a director on ‘Effin Cosmetics’ as she had the contour kit with Stef, but the tan is under Effin Hair which isn’t under Tayla. I don’t underhand, why bring out a contour kit then not use it? She uses all these other makeup things in her ‘hauls’ to do swipe up links like someone else said. I have noticed Stef is doing this as well now with ASOS 😴 Tayla is good friends eith Perrie Sian so obviously got it from her

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve just read her dog stories. She’s barely walked her dog this week, someone called her out on it for the benefit of her dogs and she’s blocked them. Taaylas excuse is that she can’t walk then because they all walk on different speeds? Get a dog leash so they’re all forced to walk on similar speeds or walk them individually! Or get a dog walker instead of wasting your money on countless hauls that just contain hoodies and sweats. She does duck all other than shop as it is.

She should not be having so many dogs if she can’t even walk them! Animal cruelty.
the poster did not deserve to get blocked and that was in no way a “mean message”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve just read her dog stories. She’s barely walked her dog this week, someone called her out on it for the benefit of her dogs and she’s blocked them. Taaylas excuse is that she can’t walk then because they all walk on different speeds? Get a dog leash so they’re all forced to walk on similar speeds or walk them individually! Or get a dog walker instead of wasting your money on countless hauls that just contain hoodies and sweats. She does duck all other than shop as it is.

She should not be having so many dogs if she can’t even walk them! Animal cruelty.
the poster did not deserve to get blocked and that was in no way a “mean message”
just walk the 2 then the 1 if it’s that big of a deal, or better yet JACK DONT GO AWAY!! duck sake that poor poster. ‘You don’t belong here’ well actually she does, she speaks the truth. I’m fuming!!

Reactions: 8
just walk the 2 then the 1 if it’s that big of a deal, or better yet JACK DONT GO AWAY!! duck sake that poor poster. ‘You don’t belong here’ well actually she does, she speaks the truth. I’m fuming!!
She could even ask someone to walk with her lol

Reactions: 3
why is she fully furnishing an air b&b for 3 months?? i don't get it. Is she going to use all that furniture in the new UK property??

Reactions: 5
That dog story is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen how did she post that and not expect back lash

Reactions: 9
why is she fully furnishing an air b&b for 3 months?? i don't get it. Is she going to use all that furniture in the new UK property??
I got the vibe they decided to live in the uk for long periods so are buying a house so whatever furniture they get will keep for new house… could be wrong though

Obviously I know the kardashians could not give a flying duck about Taylor but he holds them on such a pedestal but for instance now she won’t address the Kylie/ travis Scott incident..... cause she has created this fake persona where she and her “girl gang” are all besties with kk and will not hear a bad word spoken ...she is so vain and up herself used to like but I see through her sales tactics ..but like hinch!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.