Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
Why the f is jack taking over her other account and doing hauls??! I swear he’s a closet gay (nothing wrong with that mind)
I think this baby may come out of his vagina. They are the weirdest couple ever. That’s my 2 pence anyway, the end 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
The whole girl gang thing makes me really uncomfortable and for ages I couldn’t figure it out. Then bits started to add together and I realised to her it’s just another MLM business like her skincare stuff was. Nobody else in the girl gang benefits, it’s just her at the top who does. When she came back to England and one of the girls sorted her a free car out, when she wanted advice on pregnancy and ivf but fuck everyone once she’s pregnant & speaks about it 24/7 and doesn’t think about the girls it might trigger when she mentioned the bleeding and losing the baby. It’s just there for her when she’s feeling a bit shit and wants some validation or something for free, there’s no girl gang, just Tay at the top with her £60 snack bag. 😐

Reactions: 29

pink_lemonade

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is Tay just not a vibe anymore? Last year I really loved her and even the whole GG concept but now she is so dull and I can’t relate to her with her expensive home ware and perfumes etc… she’s so dull… part of me is thinking is there something going on at home etc? No post about getting healthy anymore or anything along them lines in a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

midsteaxo

I can’t believe that she’s setting up cribs and seats and all sorts when she isn’t even 7 weeks pregnant yet, let alone 12. This is not normal behaviour whatsoever 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Jack will 100% do majority for this baby , she will moan she is tired , no doubt we will get a whole god damn video about how she tried to breastfeed abs it didn’t work , then moan about post partum weight loss …..then probably the baby blues ….. I find her so draining everything is a drama and negative unless she is selling something she is so fucking lifeless boring miserable dull lazy and I still stand by ….. a bitch 👍🏼

Reactions: 27

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Jack is so cringe. I don't think I've ever heard him speak before really. Very feminine, not what I expected. They will be rebounding to become family bloggers. An account each, her the mum & him the dad. Probably already have an insta for the baby like a kardashian would. Baby blue. Can see it now. Mama blue, daddy blue and baby blue.

Apologies, baabyblue

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she was delayed in the airport for hours but didn’t get her own water or food?

You’re pregnant, not the queen, why would you other people give away food they paid for, for you??
I am so confused

Reactions: 26

Noname123

Chatty Member
If she’s already being such a slob this early on, her pregnancy is through the winter & her only plans are to lay around she will find it very hard to shift the pregnancy weight. Does she think she’s on bed rest or something because she’s pregnant 😫 my friend worker right up until she was due, no doubt Tayla will go on ‘maternity’ mega early, although all she does is ‘work from her phone’ ✌🏼

Here she is.. in bed 😱
That pic of her in bed????
Why is she behaving like she’s got a terminal illness???????

• Haha
Reactions: 25

noobie123

SHE HAS DEACTIVATED her account!!! She’s such a fraud. Pretending it’s been banned so all her “girl gang” will follow her back up account.
Don’t ask why but I still have an ‘Instagram followers’ app on my phone from yonks ago. And it tells you who has unfollowed you & who has deactivated etc etc.

she’s such a scam

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

guccigang

8D18ECE3-5982-4862-A6FD-D2E4D826B309.png

This shit makes me SO ANGRY. Pyramid schemes like this always prey on SAHM/people wanting to stay home and earn an income and know full well they will lose more (money, friends, self respect) than they will gain. Shame on you Taylor.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
I think for anyone who’s suffered loss or even bad news during a pregnancy, watching how she’s been during the past 11 week just makes me feel on edge and uneasy. I got some news at the 20 week scan which changed the pregnancy, birth and how he’ll need extra help when he’s here, then at 28 weeks I started bleeding and had reduced movements. It’s petrifying and there is no safe zone, no week where you’re 100% in the clear, I won’t feel safe until I hold my baby 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
So she was delayed in the airport for hours but didn’t get her own water or food?

You’re pregnant, not the queen, why would you other people give away food they paid for, for you??
I am so confused
She doesn’t even know how to take care of herself, how is she gonna take care of a child?! I bet it’s just going to be jack doing everything

emmophile

I hope she’s ok but odd they’ve got a YouTube video up about it already. It just screams £££ to me. Sorry.
This though! They literally don’t even know if the baby is ok and they’re already putting up YouTube videos about it? None of it sits right with me. Sure share details about it as early as you want with friends and family but this just takes the biscuit.

I’m just absolutely baffled at why it was so traumatic that she didn’t buy her own drinks and snacks if she needs it to keep the sickness away.

Does she not know how to purchase items that she can’t aff link?

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Anyone else see this incredibly tone deaf post from the perfume dupe queen herself? I can’t believe that she’s suggesting that IVF is easy 🫠 It is beyond disrespectful to those going through such a harrowing, costly, draining, mentally and physically exhausting time. Infertility is not easy. Nothing about it is. With how much she went on about it and how she documented it you’d think she’d have a bit more empathy. She’s vile.

That being said, new thread title suggestion:
Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM Tay IVF is easy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Pinkgirl1

How awkward did her and Jacks hugging look? No kiss just hugging each other like mates 😅
Genuinely believe they had to do ivf because they don’t actually have sex 🤣 finding out your baby gender & an awkward hug, even on their ‘wedding’ they didn’t kiss 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22