Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen this new website concept? Is it essentially a place to link her affiliated links that she will make money from? As opposed to constantly making sure her stories have aff links on. Maybe this is the lazier version but still bringing in the šŸ’µ?!šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t really understand the concept of her new site? Itā€™s literally one big aff link right?
I hate the ā€œgirl gangā€ that sheā€™s just milking now and making soooo much money off.
feels a bit like a cult šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m wondering if the girl gang even realise

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really liked her content up until recently. Now youā€™ve got to click through 30+ hauls/ad links/make up tutorials before you get to any normal stuff. Another one thatā€™s sold out for the Ā£ā€™s unfortunately.

Reactions: 13
So she's set up this website where she links everything, and it's through AFF links. Does that need to be declared on the website or not? Also she must be making a pretty penny to create a whole website revolving around it!

Reactions: 3
So she's set up this website where she links everything, and it's through AFF links. Does that need to be declared on the website or not? Also she must be making a pretty penny to create a whole website revolving around it!
Itā€™s like this whole ā€˜Begins with youā€™ farce. They have a website for that too. So folk donā€™t realize itā€™s actually MLM selling!!!!! They donā€™t need a website to sell their products because there already is oneā€¦ā€¦. Itā€™s called the Nuskin website!!!!! šŸ™„

The HUDA lipstick is 38 quid on her website and 22Ā£ on asos what the heck

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s getting away with scamming people, thatā€™s what it sounds like is happening anyway

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s like this whole ā€˜Begins with youā€™ farce. They have a website for that too. So folk donā€™t realize itā€™s actually MLM selling!!!!! They donā€™t need a website to sell their products because there already is oneā€¦ā€¦. Itā€™s called the Nuskin website!!!!! šŸ™„
Her sister keeps posting that sheā€™s working and building an empire, but sheā€™s not selling the products on her page or barely is anyway, so what is it she actually does other than live off commission?

Her sister keeps posting that sheā€™s working and building an empire, but sheā€™s not selling the products on her page or barely is anyway, so what is it she actually does other than live off commission?
I would assume they make so much money from everyone else ā€˜belowā€™ them selling products. Thatā€™s how their so high up in the business. With Nu Skin, you earn from 6 layers below you. Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ve got 100s, if not 1000s on the levels below!!

Reactions: 2
I would assume they make so much money from everyone else ā€˜belowā€™ them selling products. Thatā€™s how their so high up in the business. With Nu Skin, you earn from 6 layers below you. Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ve got 100s, if not 1000s on the levels below!!
Tayla did an ā€œassumptions about meā€ YouTube video and was asked if her and Jack earn over 10k per month. She said yes and that was before all this affiliate stuff so god knows how much sheā€™s making now! She was asked if theyā€™ve got 6 figures in the bank too. Her and her sister are very very good at making it not look like an MLM and earning lots and lots of Ā£ā€™s!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the hell? Why would she?
she didnā€™t state why sheā€™s had it in her IG story but Iā€™d assume itā€™s because if she wants to travel between the UK and Spain frequently it will prove very difficult without proof of vaccination.

she didnā€™t state why sheā€™s had it in her IG story but Iā€™d assume itā€™s because if she wants to travel between the UK and Spain frequently it will prove very difficult without proof of vaccination.
probs why she was poorly a few days ago, side effects

Reactions: 2
As if she just answered a question, she is taking a ā€˜step backā€™ from nuskin, when she is literally at the TOP of the top!! The top is blue diamond, she is team elite the step beyond this šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Just basically said Iā€™m at the top now so I donā€™t have to do anything, everyone else will do it for her now! She has another team elite in her team & a few blue diamonds so they are the only few ā€˜keyā€™ people you need, they will drive in all the people below & it will still go to her! While sheā€™s making money off the GIRL GANG

Reactions: 8
As if she just answered a question, she is taking a ā€˜step backā€™ from nuskin, when she is literally at the TOP of the top!! The top is blue diamond, she is team elite the step beyond this šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Just basically said Iā€™m at the top now so I donā€™t have to do anything, everyone else will do it for her now! She has another team elite in her team & a few blue diamonds so they are the only few ā€˜keyā€™ people you need, they will drive in all the people below & it will still go to her! While sheā€™s making money off the GIRL GANG
All the while making it seem like sheā€™s stepped away from the MLM to keep her followers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.