Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie that would be my dream wedding!! I get anxiety thinking about no one turning up & me not liking enough people for an actual wedding, so going to a registry office would be a dream for me 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie that would be my dream wedding!! I get anxiety thinking about no one turning up & me not liking enough people for an actual wedding, so going to a registry office would be a dream for me 😅
Omg no I agree I’m having a small wedding only 15 guests, I just can’t handle the fact they’re wearing tracksuits 😂

Reactions: 7
mate I have a v large dysfunctional family and 2 friends I would have max 20 people at my wedding & party if that, then I don’t have to worry about all that 🤣

Reactions: 2
I completely agree! The tracksuits made me die 😭 I totally get why she did it like that but the tracksuit was too far, jeans & a nice top
Like someone else said is perfect! But I came to add to the whole designer thing, I just don’t get it she said the Chanel bag was her sisters (India I am guessing) but if you don’t care about designer why would you borrow your sisters Chanel bag to add to your tracksuit, on your wedding! Weird 🤣

Also, while we’re on the topic of India now.. has anyone else seen she has now moved to Chelsea? With a wardrobe full of designer, does anyone have any info on this as her place looks unreal & even the ugly places here are huge amounts of money? Let alone her gorgeous place?🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m dead at the wedding thing. she channelled Molly mae style for it lmao

Reactions: 4
Good job she’s been gifted a car to use, she’d never be able to afford one other wise 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good job she’s been gifted a car to use, she’d never be able to afford one other wise 🤔
It’s a joke isn’t it 😂 What did we all do wrong in a previous life to go to work, save up for things and then people who can afford such things get them for free anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also surely Suzuki cannot be thinking that letting her drive it for free and posting it on Insta is going to lead to her followers buying one like it’s some top from Zara.

Didn’t realise she’s a director of effinbeauty….. no wonder it’s the best tan in the world (according to her)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I never thought to search on here for Tayla, I had to google her to find her instagram as she’s no longer appearing, as someone else said above maybe shadow banned?
I did always wonder what happened to hotmess! From what I have heard about her it’s all very fake, a friend of a friend lived near by her back in the UK and said her whole house used to be empty and just staged for Instagram how true that is I don’t know but her character always seemed off. If you have seen that Hattie on tiktok she outs MLM she posted pictures from tayla saying it’s all about just selling tit to people along those lines anyways didn’t look great on tayla and the opposite to her Instagram personality.

I also had a friend who dated jacks brother briefly a long time ago, he’s from a well off family too and he works for the family business still from what it looks like.

I can’t believe I never thought to search on here for Tayla, I had to google her to find her instagram as she’s no longer appearing, as someone else said above maybe shadow banned?
I did always wonder what happened to hotmess! From what I have heard about her it’s all very fake, a friend of a friend lived near by her back in the UK and said her whole house used to be empty and just staged for Instagram how true that is I don’t know but her character always seemed off. If you have seen that Hattie on tiktok she outs MLM she posted pictures from tayla saying it’s all about just selling tit to people along those lines anyways didn’t look great on tayla and the opposite to her Instagram personality.

I also had a friend who dated jacks brother briefly a long time ago, he’s from a well off family too and he works for the family business still from what it looks like.
Interesting! What is Hattie’s tik tok?

Interesting! What is Hattie’s tik tok?
Hattie.rowe it was a while back now, she tried to hide taylas name but in the transition it showed up 😂 I’ll see if I can find it! Her tiktok is quite interesting anyways if you’re anti mlm she explains how the cars work with these companies too and basically you’re liable for payments ect

Here are some of the things she said. You can see her name when the slide changes on tiktok, definitely not the friendly person she perceives to be

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hattie.rowe it was a while back now, she tried to hide taylas name but in the transition it showed up 😂 I’ll see if I can find it! Her tiktok is quite interesting anyways if you’re anti mlm she explains how the cars work with these companies too and basically you’re liable for payments ect

Here are some of the things she said. You can see her name when the slide changes on tiktok, definitely not the friendly person she perceives to be
I thought u was on about Hattie bourn on insta and I was like NO I missed the drama 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Off I pop to TikTok ✌ I’m fascinated by MLM in a kind of “how the hell do people fall for this tit” kinda way 🤣

Reactions: 8
Off I pop to TikTok ✌ I’m fascinated by MLM in a kind of “how the hell do people fall for this tit” kinda way 🤣
omg same I used to do FM and can now see the light and I’ve fallen down her tiktok it’s ace 😂🕵️‍♀️

Sameeeee!! It's so bleeping fascinating! Sorry going sooo off topic but have any of you watched the lularoe documentary?? On Amazon prime I think it's called lularich - about a big mlm company in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else used to really like her content until the last couple of months ? Her vibe is off it just feels like a big show off ‘look how much money I can spend on clothes etc’ was enjoying the health journey and the odd haul but it’s getting ridiculous now v fake
Totally agree. Like we can’t afford them bleeping shite balenciaga bags BORK

Reactions: 3
The last few months I feel like the whole ‘girls we NEED this’ is just one big marketing plot because she’s earning £££ from the swipe up links. It’s a shame but she’s definitely changed and is a lot more showy off now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.