Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed we’ve not heard anymore about the car she was gifted? I’d be well fucked off if I was Seat, she did some stories and that’s it. She’s always passenger to either Jack or her dad
why is she now showing off a Suzuki???

Reactions: 3
The most annoying thing ‘I’m gonna get some stuff to try for you’ like she’s not getting money from the links and is doing it just to be nice 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
This is not a vibe hun ..... but just shows you will selll bleeping anything to your shoppers.....you look like a sausage in its skin sorry to break it to you!!! Trashy not sexy 👏🏻
She looked AWFUL!!!!! she looks like a working girl!!!!! Sorry Tayla, you’re an attractive girl but you can NOT pull this off. Your sisters maybe but not you. No.

Reactions: 6
Anyone see Sasha’s story of not having a nanny in today?! Wtf why would she need a nanny?! Bizarre

I gave her another chance & just unfollowed her again 😂 Completely get it’s her giveaway and she can set what rules she likes, I didn’t enter so not bothered but it’s the being clueless about why people have private instagrams. Some of us have actual jobs hun where your Instagram can’t be open to the world for safety reasons etc, don’t trivialise it when people are trying to explain that to you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Another giveaway.. another way for her to buy herself some followers so she earns more money with collabs 😬 but it’s all for the ‘girl gang’

Reactions: 8
Nu-skin is a scam and I think it's disgusting what she and her old pal peri walker do. They feed on single parents young women, sell them this dream lavish lifestyles and then ask them to invest in buying products- I have looked at the commission/targets unless you are a celebrity you will never make money you will fall into the trap spending your own!!. Peri had a bit off personality tay is like watching paint dry.

Reactions: 9
Nu-skin is a scam and I think it's disgusting what she and her old pal peri walker do. They feed on single parents young women, sell them this dream lavish lifestyles and then ask them to invest in buying products- I have looked at the commission/targets unless you are a celebrity you will never make money you will fall into the trap spending your own!!. Peri had a bit off personality tay is like watching paint dry.
and how often do you see Tayla showing/promoting Nuskin products???? Rarely!!!!! If they were that good surely she would !!!!

and how often do you see Tayla showing/promoting Nuskin products???? Rarely!!!!! If they were that good surely she would !!!!
Because she knows one quick search of the company name would reveal a multitude of MLM scam threads and articles… so she prefers to keep it all smoke and mirrors (and instructs her minions to do the same). Then when they see a potential candidate interacting with their content, either she or her sister Sacha will slide in the DMs and ask if you’re interested in a ‘business opportunity’ to join their team 🙄 Nu Skin is never ever mentioned until the candidate has agreed and is then asked to sign up on the NS website. Sooo shady and misleading, preying on vulnerable women in particular. New mothers, young students etc etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I think she stopped violently promoting shite when the TV serious came out wouldn't want to ruin the image. This women knew exactly what she was doing to these young gullible girls.. go look into the pyramid scheme and come back to me.

*series

Reactions: 4
What the hell! Followed her after watching Reb Lambs stories a few months ago. What a load of shite I didn’t realise her sister was the top of the BWY team…explains a lot! I like her but you can tell without knowing she already comes from money and is privileged. I like her “insta” personality but completely not relatable in any way. Almost got sucked into buying those peel pads I can’t afford but glad I didn’t check out and put them on credit now!

What the hell! Followed her after watching Reb Lambs stories a few months ago. What a load of shite I didn’t realise her sister was the top of the BWY team…explains a lot! I like her but you can tell without knowing she already comes from money and is privileged. I like her “insta” personality but completely not relatable in any way. Almost got sucked into buying those peel pads I can’t afford but glad I didn’t check out and put them on credit now!
their dad owned fitness wear USA Pro. Yes tonnes of money!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure I believe the giveaway winners are being drawn fairly. They all seem to have their names in their insta handle & profile pics are all selfies 🤔 my insta handle is my nickname (random word!) & profile pic is one of my pets. I've got no chance 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.