Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do normally laugh at the weird stuff people send her but the girl gang commenters are nobs today. Not about finding affairs funny 🤢

Reactions: 4
These open boxes are always about sex 🙄 get over it girl, clearly jack is shite in bed and she’s jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes me sick. Even the links people send her she’s reposting as an affiliate to make some money off of it!!

Reactions: 3
Wow she's getting so beggy now. Can't believe she has a full website just basically of AFF links. People are so stupid to use these

Reactions: 12
Wow she's getting so beggy now. Can't believe she has a full website just basically of AFF links. People are so stupid to use these
I used to really like her but, now I think the whole ‘girl gang’ stuff is just preying on young women who can often feel quite vulnerable. Especially when your life is changing at different rates to your friends etc and you don’t know where you fit in and might feel lonely. Then she has set up this ‘safe place’ which in essence is just exploiting women to purchase items which make her richer!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to really like her but, now I think the whole ‘girl gang’ stuff is just preying on young women who can often feel quite vulnerable. Especially when your life is changing at different rates to your friends etc and you don’t know where you fit in and might feel lonely. Then she has set up this ‘safe place’ which in essence is just exploiting women to purchase items which make her richer!
Preying on vulnerable people is exactly what she does, first the MLM scheme (which she’s still profiting off) and now the new website.. I haven’t looked at the website but does it even say that all the links are affiliate?

Reactions: 10
Preying on vulnerable people is exactly what she does, first the MLM scheme (which she’s still profiting off) and now the new website.. I haven’t looked at the website but does it even say that all the links are affiliate?
I haven't looked either but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't

Wouldn’t put it past her that she’d pretend her account was disabled by instagram JUST to get her following up on her new business account.

Reactions: 11
It's ridiculous the money. I liked her at first but just like all influencers I've had to unfollow. The buying of everything they see is awful.

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame because when she does normal, relatable content I really like her. I love her TTC journey and her honesty, and the confessions/celebrity tea (before it was all laughing at affairs) was brilliant. I used to forget about the MLM thing as she never forced much posting about that but the aff links are unbearable! How people don’t see straight through it is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s begging for a free nespresso machine. Just pay for it like the rest of us??? She spends thousands of pounds every week on high end beauty, stuff for a house she hasn’t even bought yet and absolute shite from Amazon so surely she can put her hand in her pocket for this?

She is SO unrelatable

Reactions: 13
Literally just came on to say the same. Can't believe she's asking for a free machine!?!? The amount she has bought this month is 100000s of pounds

Reactions: 5
Do you think with all the perfume trying/website/emails etc shes going to sell FM perfume or another MLM? It wouldn’t be subtle if she did 😂 but just wondering, her spending habits are pretty unrelatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think with all the perfume trying/website/emails etc shes going to sell FM perfume or another MLM? It wouldn’t be subtle if she did 😂 but just wondering, her spending habits are pretty unrelatable!
“Smells just like Jo Malone Myrrh and Tonka but for a fraction of the price! They’re all made in the same factory, just don’t have the label!”
Classic 😂😂😂 I don’t think she’d stoop this low. Never say never though!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.