Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really annoyed me how she said because her and her boyfriend both tested negative he’s allowed inside?? that’s not how it works, especially back in june before lockdown was eased - i haven’t hugged my dad in months and we’ve both tested negative but she thinks it just doesn’t matter to her which you’d think it would seeing as her nan’s high risk??

Reactions: 17
really annoyed me how she said because her and her boyfriend both tested negative he’s allowed inside?? that’s not how it works, especially back in june before lockdown was eased - i haven’t hugged my dad in months and we’ve both tested negative but she thinks it just doesn’t matter to her which you’d think it would seeing as her nan’s high risk??
Came here to say the exact same thing! I find it so selfish especially as she made a big deal of her nan being high risk. She has just made up her own rules as she has gone along 🙄 I've also tested negative but I was told I may have to be tested again due to the nature of my job, you can test negative one day then catch it a couple of days later. It isn't a 'sod it I'm negative let's have people over'.

Reactions: 7
A Cartier ring from Syd’s boyfriend OMG!!!
What kinda money does he have ffs

She definitely had more than six people in her garden!

Reactions: 1
This might just be a coincidence, but it really annoyed me how Syd's birthday was literally 10 days ago yet she chooses today, which is Molly's birthday, to upload her birthday vlog? Just feel like she can't help but try and absorb all attention at any given possibility :cautious:
I thought the exact same thing!!!

She definitely had more than six people in her garden!
For sure & in her house!

Her birthday clog omg just shows how’s shallow and spoilt she is she cake across horribly saying she hates opening presents. Also as if she’s didnt know she wasn’t getting a Cartier ring

Reactions: 3
Ok I know they’ve known each other a while but they’ve been together about 3 minutes, most of which has been lockdown (not that it matters to Syd), stage 5 clinger alert!
I’ve just come on to post this 😂😂
Also he can’t have just drove to hers to drop off popcorn? He would’ve went in hers after!!

Molly was in Ell's house as well making Syd's cake. Thing is, Ive gone past the point of caring what others do as so many people have had their own take on these social bubbles but to advertise it so openly on socials then 'social distance' in videos is just annoying & treating the viewers like idiots is so frustrating.

Reactions: 10
They both know the rules, they just are beyond it now. They’ve broken it multiple times and will continue to, I feel for Syd’d Nan mostly because she’s vulnerable.

What does everyone think of Ell seeming to leave syd’s birthday early as she was so drunk? I just can’t imagine this from Ell 😂 reckon she went off with her new boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
She’s broken the rules SO many times and has people round her house etc and then posts this? At least she’s wearing a mask tho after all she’s been doing but she is coming across very hypocritical
Very hypocritical especially as she's calling people out for not wearing masks which isn't actually a rule yet she's broken the actual rules so many times

Reactions: 9
She’s broken the rules SO many times and has people round her house etc and then posts this? At least she’s wearing a mask tho after all she’s been doing but she is coming across very hypocritical
I literally don’t understand. Lucy did the same thing the other day. Met up with people then moaned about others not wearing masks. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
Social distancing rules regarding meeting your pals... minimum of a meter/2meters between you, and no more than 6 people. So why has syd just posted pictures of her round Mollys next to each other and with her dad too lol? Then she has the cheek to complain about people not wearing masks in the shop. Masks aren’t compulsory, the 2m distance rule is. Well it is for everyone except syd anyway it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I refuse to believe syd is that ignorant to her own behaviour that she’s genuinely moaning about “100s of people” now wearing masks in public, when she’s been in someone’s house with multiple people from another household?😂
I know it’s a bold statement but it’s very telling about how much she cares about endangering her nan by doing all of this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.