Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never really watched these girls before but always heard tit about them, they seem like they only doing youtube for money & fame and don’t really care bout anything else (from reading these comments) also sounds like we got another girl who can’t admit their actual clothing size when young girls who look up to them :/ also did they do anything for BLM? donate? share petitions/sign them? are they vocal on it?

Reactions: 2
Ok I know they’ve known each other a while but they’ve been together about 3 minutes, most of which has been lockdown (not that it matters to Syd), stage 5 clinger alert!
I swear she said he lives 30 mins away... an hour round trip for popcorn lmao

Reactions: 1
Syd is obsessed with the ace family so no wonder she's gone for someone who looks like austin (imagine dating your younger cousins friend also i could never). Also the way she went a blonde copper (if that's how you describe it) hair colour just like catherine. I recall a fan commenting on a picture of her and her boyfriend saying Austin and catherine and she was buzzing her tits off about it. She's forever posting about babies so no doubt she'll venture into a family channel.

Also I find it kinda weird that sydandell and sophia and cinzia don't follow each other/are friends, I know obviously influencers/YTers don't have to be friends with every other influencer and they may not be each other's cup of tea, but I've just feel like there's a bit of rivalry between the two pairs... but for two of the most popular duos on YT, you'd think they'd be 'friends'. I suppose Syd never likes competition.

Reactions: 5
Syd is obsessed with the ace family so no wonder she's gone for someone who looks like austin (imagine dating your younger cousins friend also i could never). Also the way she went a blonde copper (if that's how you describe it) hair colour just like catherine. I recall a fan commenting on a picture of her and her boyfriend saying Austin and catherine and she was buzzing her tits off about it. She's forever posting about babies so no doubt she'll venture into a family channel.

Also I find it kinda weird that sydandell and sophia and cinzia don't follow each other/are friends, I know obviously influencers/YTers don't have to be friends with every other influencer and they may not be each other's cup of tea, but I've just feel like there's a bit of rivalry between the two pairs... but for two of the most popular duos on YT, you'd think they'd be 'friends'. I suppose Syd never likes competition.
Yeah this was obvious when they didn’t credit S&C for their lockdown box package and threw shade on Twitter.

Reactions: 7
Syds bf lives in Arlesey and she lives in Broxbourne. Her IG story is taking the piss considering her bf and friends were in the house, just because her and her bf tested negative doesn’t mean they can break the rules. He could’ve been tested, then caught it AFTER being tested and passed it to her nan who is vulnerable? It’s so irresponsible and inconsiderate and to then have the audacity to post that story when not wearing masks isn’t even against the rules just shows that she thinks she’s too good to do what is supposed to be done and makes up the rules to suit herself. I see so many people not social distancing and posting on social media but they don’t then go on social media and criticise how others are responding to the pandemic which is why there is such a big issue with Syd. Her opinions are irrelevant because she’s a hypocritical, inconsiderate, nasty girl who doesn’t care that her boyfriend and friends could pass a virus to her nan that could put her in hospital or kill her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really wouldn’t say we’re haters 😂 We merely point out the hypocritical/wrong things Syd and Ell do.
Was just going to say this! She can’t expect to be in the limelight and not get criticised for all the wrong she does. You break lockdown rules & then post it for everyone to see, you’re going to get criticised on it! Every time she does something wrong, because of her platform of course people are going to have something to say about it! It’s not hating, if you can’t handle people calling you out for the tit you’ve done, don’t do it! Simple really. Telling people to ‘rot in hell’ as well, who does she think she is!

Reactions: 4
I really wouldn’t say we’re haters 😂 We merely point out the hypocritical/wrong things Syd and Ell do.
She’s obviously read here as she said that she gets more of the hate than ell. Haters and trolls annoy me as they throw those words around at anyone who doesn’t kiss their ass. A troll is different to someone who gives constructive criticism or calls out hypocritical behaviour. When you’re an influencer with hundreds of thousands of followers you need to understand that some people will follow your lead on anything including breaking government rules so yes you do need to act responsible. Also telling people to rot in hell just goes to show what a nasty person she is, giving you a bit of hate when you’re in the wrong and influencing many others to do the same like wtf, most influencers say how sorry they feel for haters it doesn’t reflect on her well for saying that

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously read here as she said that she gets more of the hate than ell. Haters and trolls annoy me as they throw those words around at anyone who doesn’t kiss their ass. A troll is different to someone who gives constructive criticism or calls out hypocritical behaviour. When you’re an influencer with hundreds of thousands of followers you need to understand that some people will follow your lead on anything including breaking government rules so yes you do need to act responsible. Also telling people to rot in hell just goes to show what a nasty person she is, giving you a bit of hate when you’re in the wrong and influencing many others to do the same like wtf, most influencers say how sorry they feel for haters it doesn’t reflect on her well for saying that
Well Ell isn’t perfect but she clearly doesn’t publicise her wrongdoings as much as Syd!!

Reactions: 1
Relating back to Sophia and Cinzia where did it all get nasty between the duos? I was watching both their old vlogs when they saw each other at an event and they were being really nice to each other? I’m confused lol

She’s telling us to rot in hell??? We’re not the ones breaking the lockdown rules🙂 also that’s a pretty tit thing to say about someone..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.