Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the haul and she said this is a size 8 but I probably should have got a size 10 because this is quite tight. I think that was an error. So don’t think she was saying that it was Primarks fault.
The way she said it was as if it was primarks fault for getting the sizing wrong? So shhhhhh pls :)

I found Syd and her boyfriends twitter, and Syd likes tweets against Jeremy Corbyn while he is liking tweets against the conservative party, that Syd supports. His sister tweeted during the BLM movement that she believed the tories were racist or something and he liked it. I understand that you can have different political beliefs to your partner, but supporting a party that your mixed race boyfriend and his family believe to be racist seems different...

Reactions: 8
I’d never go out with a tory 😂 if they support a political who outright vote against the progression of minorities, even things such as abortion legality, they’re not the one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will just say that there’s plenty of labour supporters that didn’t like Corbyn

Reactions: 1
I actually feel so sorry for El, it’s so obvious that Mollie favours Syd

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else just really frustrated with how Syd and Ell are clearly breaking lockdown rules yet acting as if they haven’t? For example, their primark trip to Lakeside (which is a 40 min drive), why stand apart in the video as if you wasn’t in the car together? The other day they also both were uploading pictures inside costa, Syd also put an insta story up that day saying she wasn’t driving so who was? and again at her birthday yesterday, their friend Molly uploaded an insta story of dominos inside Syds house (which is not allowed) with what i’m guessing was Syds brother in the background saying “lockdown whaaatt” then they were laughing. I work in a hospital with coronavirus patients and it’s seriously not a joke!!! Syds nan is classed as vulnerable so why are they being so irresponsible?? Does it really have to take something awful to happen for them to realise?

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else just really frustrated with how Syd and Ell are clearly breaking lockdown rules yet acting as if they haven’t? For example, their primark trip to Lakeside (which is a 40 min drive), why stand apart in the video as if you wasn’t in the car together? The other day they also both were uploading pictures inside costa, Syd also put an insta story up that day saying she wasn’t driving so who was? and again at her birthday yesterday, their friend Molly uploaded an insta story of dominos inside Syds house (which is not allowed) with what i’m guessing was Syds brother in the background saying “lockdown whaaatt” then they were laughing. I work in a hospital with coronavirus patients and it’s seriously not a joke!!! Syds nan is classed as vulnerable so why are they being so irresponsible?? Does it really have to take something awful to happen for them to realise?
Seems she’s deleted that pizza story now!! So selfish. Especially as her Nan is vulnerable.

Reactions: 2
I don’t wish illness on anybody, but if they’re so willing to break lockdown and risk their lives then they deserve a reality check

Has anyone watched their latest video? Ell’s sister is literally in the house and they aren’t even trying to be discreet about it. Pisses me off

Seems she’s deleted that pizza story now!! So selfish. Especially as her Nan is vulnerable.
yeah Molly uploaded it last night and I noticed this morning she had deleted it (no surprise 😂) wish i had screen recorded now!! and definitely it’s so selfish but also it’s embarrassing for them to continue to lie and make out like they’re social distancing when they’ve literally uploaded stuff to contradict that!

I don’t wish illness on anybody, but if they’re so willing to break lockdown and risk their lives then they deserve a reality check
Exactly, I find the more annoying thing is that they’re breaking the rules but then will go shopping everywhere and risking OTHER people’s lives, like fair enough risk your own but when it gets to putting other innocent people at risk that’s is just evil

Looks like she’s been reading here 🙄 honestly shes turning into such a stuck up brat
i mean if your hair needs moisturising after using a ÂŁ35 bottle of product that you claim to be moisturising, then clearly the product isn't doing what you rave about?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.