Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on their morning routine video saying how did syd get her nails done in quarantine! I looked back at the “surprise” cinema video and she has no nails on then in the morning routine where she was still in quarantine she has acrylics on. Queen of breaking COVID rules strikes again

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Someone commented on their morning routine video saying how did syd get her nails done in quarantine! I looked back at the “surprise” cinema video and she has no nails on then in the morning routine where she was still in quarantine she has acrylics on. Queen of breaking COVID rules strikes again
She honestly thinks there is nothing like her in the world and she is an absolute queen. She is very over powering towards Ell, she doesn’t seem to get a sentence into videos. It’s all about Syd.

I questioned Syd before when they were going to Portugal re Ad’s and bragging about going away when there’s a pandemic going on and her Nan is venerable. Which resulted in a nice rude reply from her (not surprised) and her blocking me (as if I’m bothered) but it annoys me how entitled she thinks she is. The above just shows how she doesn’t care about anyone but herself. It’s common sense that viewers can spot the little things, she just hasn’t got the cop on to realise.

I don’t buy into the whole thing that her and Ell sat in separate cars and her bf sat in the house with a munch hahaha😂😂

Their lies are so stupid, breaking rules is what they do best. And for her to preach about her Nan being at risk etc while she’s going abroad numerous time, you would expect her to even stay in their little granny flat down the back garden and isolate or just not go away in the first place and look after her nanny

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone know how to create new thread here and so on? Unfortunately I do not Hahaa

Reactions: 1
It’s a better idea than just constant hauls that’s for sure 😂 wonder if it was genuinely a few weeks ago though?
Is this what they said? I saw them on Saturday in Bishops stortford wearing the same outfit, I havent watched the video yet but assume it was for that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.