Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I can’t believe they’ve already booked their holiday for next week!!
I know it’s allowed but I don’t know how anyone can feel comfortable doing that. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. She’s preaching about wearing masks yet she’s flying across the world for a holiday when thousands have lost their jobs

Reactions: 11
I know it’s allowed but I don’t know how anyone can feel comfortable doing that. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. She’s preaching about wearing masks yet she’s flying across the world for a holiday when thousands have lost their jobs
Surely places like Spain etc aren’t fully back up and running yet in the same way we aren’t? So surely it’s not going to be the same holiday experience like we’ve always known!!

Reactions: 3
To Portugal?! Portugal isn’t in the list of places you can go to :/
Haha honestly that’s even more ridiculous! Now that some of the countries are approved wouldn’t you wanna go there instead??

Reactions: 1
Haha honestly that’s even more ridiculous! Now that some of the countries are approved wouldn’t you wanna go there instead??
Exactly! I don’t really agree with going away anywhere right now but if you do there’s a list of about 60 countries that are fine

Once again influencers proving they can’t go 5 mins without a holiday 🙄 even during a pandemic that’s killed hundreds of thousands across the world. The people who actually have proper jobs and can barely afford one holiday a year are the ones that actually deserve a break especially after the months of intense stress worrying about whether you’re going to have a job at the end of this and how you’ll pay the bills

Reactions: 11
Surely they can’t even go together as they’re not from the same household so can’t be near each other?? Unless they plan on staying 2m away from each other the whole time lmao

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I don’t really agree with going away anywhere right now but if you do there’s a list of about 60 countries that are fine
Yeees!! I would love to go on holiday this year, but I’m obviously not going as I don’t wanna risk getting ill or giving it to someone I care about that are vulnerable (like syds grandmother)

Surely they can’t even go together as they’re not from the same household so can’t be near each other?? Unless they plan on staying 2m away from each other the whole time lmao
They’ve not been social distancing in the uk so I’m sure they won’t care 😂

Yeees!! I would love to go on holiday this year, but I’m obviously not going as I don’t wanna risk getting ill or giving it to someone I care about that are vulnerable (like syds grandmother)
Yeah same I don’t plan on going anywhere until 2021 not worth the risk

Someone has commented on their insta pic about the holiday asking if they're going to Miami....I give up 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Completely agree tbh I find anyone that’s booking a holiday the second lockdown is ‘over’ odd. The fact pubs are opening at 6am but not nail bars is laughable enough to me... like ease into it. They’re guidelines because they believe people will be cautious concerning how severe and scary the virus is but people really don’t care do they ... this Kind of freedom is the reason America has done horrifically these past few months.

Reactions: 6
Why do all do them relate back to Caroline flack
Tbf its the only valid point she made in that para (and kinda the fans thing too). People just don’t give a duck about strangers’ mental health, hence why ppl see no issue in commenting horrid things on hate forums (obvs not everything commented is horrid !!! constructive criticism is of course fine. but that’s not all that is put on here). That’s fine tho, imo you can pick and choose who’s health you wanna care about as you please 🤷🏻‍♀️ its just cringe when ppl pretend that they don’t know forums like this will damage people’s mental health

Reactions: 2
Once again influencers proving they can’t go 5 mins without a holiday 🙄 even during a pandemic that’s killed hundreds of thousands across the world. The people who actually have proper jobs and can barely afford one holiday a year are the ones that actually deserve a break especially after the months of intense stress worrying about whether you’re going to have a job at the end of this and how you’ll pay the bills
It was booked before lockdown

Reactions: 1
I feel they put no effort into their videos anymore
Last week was mostly an ad barely a girl talk and this week they have dragged it out to 10 mins so they can put adds in it 😴😴

Reactions: 4
Feel like Syd was underwhelmed by her present? Anyone else?

Reactions: 10
So they will upload a video of them social distancing but have been posting insta stories hugging etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.