Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the beach with her boyfriend which is fine if you social distance but they obviously went in the same car as she was uploading stories whilst in the car so clearly wasn’t driving! Honestly annoys me cos you’re allowed to go to the beach with your boyfriend just go in seperate cars and stay 2m apart? She must think her followers are stupid

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is this an actual joke, on Syds bf story! Can’t even say they were social distancing when she put up in a story in the car where she wasn’t driving. She doesn’t care about her nan at all

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve not seen my Nan in 3 months, haven’t seen anyone but my immediate family I live in and go out rarely for the food shop and there Syd is going to the beach?? Sooo selfish

Reactions: 5
At the beach with her boyfriend which is fine if you social distance but they obviously went in the same car as she was uploading stories whilst in the car so clearly wasn’t driving! Honestly annoys me cos you’re allowed to go to the beach with your boyfriend just go in seperate cars and stay 2m apart? She must think her followers are stupid
Actually cba with her, thinks she’s so privelidged and couldn’t give 2 shits about nan

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse her going out and ignoring the rules or her complete disregard for it and posting it everywhere? If that was me I’d be ashamed and would hide it not post pics of it, she’s asking to get called out

Reactions: 3
that last photo showing “they’ve been friends ages” like Syd always bangs on about

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t deleted it yet which proves syd doesn’t see an issue with it otherwise she would have made him get rid of it

Reactions: 1
o_OIt actually disgusts me how she can happily do this and not worry about her nan catching covid. I really can’t get my head around people who don’t care, especially when they live with someone vulnerable

In Ell’s sister’s bday vlog it looks like her potential boyfriend is there? Looks a lot like his profile pic on instagram?
Well spotted!!
They’re also not social distancing in the garden so what’s the point 😂

I think thats probably why Ell has been so quiet on insta. Shes probs doing the same rule breaking as Syd but shes more clever so stays off socials

I think thats probably why Ell has been so quiet on insta. Shes probs doing the same rule breaking as Syd but shes more clever so stays off socials
she’s answered a couple of questions on insta and she’s referring to lockdown as past tense. Excuse me ma’am we are still in lockdown, yes the rules have changed but it ain’t over. Syd has same attitude.

What really annoys me if how syd was all about lockdown and shitting on people who broke it (which they deserve) but she’s being such a hypocrite now

The shoes Syd put on her story and then did another story with the swipe up link to buy cost £495!!!! In what world does she think her followers can afford that? With the current climate and millions losing their job/on furlough that is incredibly time deaf! Also why would you spend that they look so cheap. Also lol at how she wouldn’t even tell this girl the price

Attachments

• Sick
The shoes Syd put on her story and then did another story with the swipe up link to buy cost £495!!!! In what world does she think her followers can afford that? With the current climate and millions losing their job/on furlough that is incredibly time deaf! Also why would you spend that they look so cheap. Also lol at how she wouldn’t even tell this girl the price
The price of those shoes are more than some people earn in one month in these hard situations. She’s tone deaf.

The price of those shoes are more than some people earn in one month in these hard situations. She’s tone deaf.
I agree, she linked an Apple Watch with affiliate link I wanted to buy one anyway but I went through google no way am I getting her money by spending £399 of my hard earned money through an aff link lol

Reactions: 2
This might just be a coincidence, but it really annoyed me how Syd's birthday was literally 10 days ago yet she chooses today, which is Molly's birthday, to upload her birthday vlog? Just feel like she can't help but try and absorb all attention at any given possibility :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.