Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a video cuddling him yestarday I really used to like sydandell but as they've gotten older I can't stand syd ell just seems to stick around as that's what she's used to

Reactions: 7
It's only recently I've realised apart from Molly (and now the not so secret boyfriends sister), they don't mention any "home" friends, just other youtubers. Obviously not everyone wants to be on camera but no other names crop up.

Reactions: 1
That mustve been from the day she posted she was in london said she was there for an appointment. She said she was running in and out not staying for long then going home.. when really she was there for his birthday 😂 not good

Reactions: 2
Their new vid, bffs? Bet thats cassius’ sister that shes known for 10mins lol
FFB0AE17-FDD1-45DF-B6DE-133631D2E492.png

Reactions: 3
What does she get out of saying this??? Couldn’t she of just appreciated a nice gesture for once without whinging about something

05924BEE-23D3-4711-A6DD-AE92210FC9F1.jpeg

Have they fell out with Lucy? Theyve deleted all the vids with her in :unsure:

Which ones have they deleted? I can still see quite a lot of videos of them all on sydandell’s channel
Yeah just saw there is some there. I thought they had alot more videos with her. They dont follow eachother anymore :coffee:

Yeah just saw there is some there. I thought they had alot more videos with her. They dont follow eachother anymore :coffee:
I think Syd or Lucy blocked each other as there’s a photo on Syd’s account and everybody in the photo is tagged except Lucy. I doubt Syd would’ve gone through and untagged her rather than deleting the photo but if you block someone or they block you, they can’t be tagged in your photos. It seems crazy how they were in Dubai and it all turned sour so quickly afterwards

On lucys thread there is talks about how her and syd bad a bust up due to Lucy getting back with Dan and Molly and el just followed syds lead AS ALWAYS. syd is nothing but a bully we see how she bullies ell in videos and that's her bestfriend i would hate to think how she would treat someone she has a problem with

Reactions: 10
It was obvious the issue was between Syd and Lucy. Her and Syd unfollowed each other before Ell or Molly did too. It’s just sad that all three of them fell out with her over it. I understand being frustrated, I’ve been there, but I just couldn’t completely abandon my so called best friend. I think it’s becoming clearer that they dip in and out of friends to create more content. Syd constantly tries to push her friendship with Molly Mae to make herself seem bigger than she is

Reactions: 4
Syd has unfollowed Lucy on Instagram. Lucy still follows syd ell and molly and Ell and molly still follow Lucy. So Syd is the only one with a problem. She’s always been known as the bitchy one out of her and Ell and she continues to justify it lol. Also acting like they were in Guernsey for a girls trip and not that they were there for Syd’s boyfriends boxing match and that Kelsey is her boyfriends sister. Absolute joke how much she treats her followers like idiots. Just be up front you’re not a bleeping a-list celeb darling
She thinks she’s beyonce😂😂😂

Which giveaway was this? Last one I remember is alice_straker which was clearly fake profile or you saying that this is them?
Alice isn’t a fake profile, she’s a real person (I know people who know her) but she also knows Syd’s boyfriend so it was definitely a fix lol

I don’t usually write on these threads but their advert for house party today has rubbed me up the wrong way. I had one of my accounts hacked after downloading houseparty and money taken from my bank account! They are saying it’s 100% safe and not to listen to the rumours online... seriously? People have posted proof of them being hacked after downloading houseparty and let’s not forget their very long data collection permission page. I can’t believe the things some people will do for money - even at the expense of their beloved followers

Very confused by syds stories, she’s now staying at cassius & kelsey’s house using the hot tub etc, and when I asked she said she has been isolating there, but I stg a week or so ago she was at her house with her nan, talking about Joel moving to the studio etc??? Something isn’t adding up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.