Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can be so rude and she doesn’t even realise like how she replies to criticism, she will be rude back to comments but it just makes her look bad she should know better, thinking it makes her cool and honest but ell doesnt pull tit like that. Syd seems problematic like she would have been the school bully 🤣

Reactions: 6
Syd has unfollowed Lucy on Instagram. Lucy still follows syd ell and molly and Ell and molly still follow Lucy. So Syd is the only one with a problem. She’s always been known as the bitchy one out of her and Ell and she continues to justify it lol. Also acting like they were in Guernsey for a girls trip and not that they were there for Syd’s boyfriends boxing match and that Kelsey is her boyfriends sister. Absolute joke how much she treats her followers like idiots. Just be up front you’re not a bleeping a-list celeb darling

Exactly!

they’re in guernsey for Syd’s boyfriends boxing match. she has a private Instagram called @sydmayc and also now follows him on her normal insta. they also tagged his sister (who was there with them) in Instagram stories. but she still tried to make it seem like they were on a ‘girls trip’ for the weekend because Molly likes weekend breaks rather than being up front that Syd has a boyfriend and they went there for his boxing match. It’s so patronising that she is treating the people that have supported their channel like idiots. Just be up front and say ’he’s my boyfriend but I won’t be posting anything about our relationship online’. That’s it, simple!
Just caught up on the Gurnsy vlog. Yeh, they seem the type to go away for a weekend for a boxing match 🙄. And meeting the whole girl gang when it was made pretty clear in several points that molly & ell had only just met Kelsey that weekend.

Reactions: 3
Syd is always very quick to become BFFs with her other half’s sister/s. Didn't her and El used to do loads with Dans sisters back in the day?

Reactions: 1
What’s her new bf name. I want a snoop lol
Cassius, Ell and Molly follow him on Instagram not sure if Syd does yet as she’s keeping it soooo under wraps because she’s in the public eye (LOL). I actually realised I know a couple of his family members (didn’t realise they were related to him). Apparently syd was at his dads surprise birthday party and looked miserable all night 😂

• Haha
Cassius, Ell and Molly follow him on Instagram not sure if Syd does yet as she’s keeping it soooo under wraps because she’s in the public eye (LOL). I actually realised I know a couple of his family members (didn’t realise they were related to him). Apparently syd was at his dads surprise birthday party and looked miserable all night 😂
Theyve posted stories of their food and drinks at the same night out she follows him now

🙄🙄🙄
27948E4C-BC68-42E3-A2EA-8237867ABD3A.png
Exactly one person in this convo is genuinely busy & in the public eye ... 🌝

Reactions: 4
Her love life only becomes a topic for speculation because she teases it out so much. If she just said “hey guys I have a new boyfriend but we’re gonna keep things offline for now” there’d be nowhere near as much interest. She knows exactly what she’s doing

I’m sorry but she’s literally put some orange shadow on her eyes and lipgloss ?? How is this a look worthy of an Instagram tutorial ??

28B28FB7-91A7-45C4-817A-7A57E031FDD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who gets annoyed by Sid’s mouth when she talks or something! The lips annoy me ahahaha

Reactions: 4
trying to hype everyone up about who it is. Posting another thing on her story about him but not showing his face. I HATE when ‘influceners’ do this. If you wanna keep your love life private then fine you do you but don’t kick off every time someone questions who he is when you post tit like this.

Also, everyone already knows who he is hun.

Reactions: 7
Makes me angry that she clearly isn’t social distancing. Cassius posted a photo from a hotel in Covent Garden that shes obviously laid out for his birthday. How did they get there? Must’ve interacted with other people to check in, eat etc. Yet preaches how everyone should stay indoors and her nan is in a vulnerable group 😴 silly girl just postpone the celebrations but a month or two, peoples lives are much more important than celebrating her ‘little secrets’ birthday

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.