Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I know who Syd’s boyfriend is (or the guy she’s dating), someone said his name in the comments on her live and I’ve got quite a few mutual friends with him on fb. He seems like someone she’d go for. She doesn’t follow him on Instagram (I guess to stop people finding him) but Ell and Lucy do, and his insta profile pic is of him in Paris. He’s also friends with Syd, Ell, Lucy and Molly on facebook- so he must be close to Syd/Ell for Lucy to also be friends with him

Pretty sure I know who Syd’s boyfriend is (or the guy she’s dating), someone said his name in the comments on her live and I’ve got quite a few mutual friends with him on fb. He seems like someone she’d go for. She doesn’t follow him on Instagram (I guess to stop people finding him) but Ell and Lucy do, and his insta profile pic is of him in Paris. He’s also friends with Syd, Ell, Lucy and Molly on facebook- so he must be close to Syd/Ell for Lucy to also be friends with him
Just after posting this, he has changed his Instagram picture to one of him boxing not him in front of the Eiffel Tower 🤣

Reactions: 1

Just after posting this, he has changed his Instagram picture to one of him boxing not him in front of the Eiffel Tower 🤣
well spill the tea !

well spill the tea !
Ell doesn’t follow that many people on Instagram in comparison to the others. It’s a guy boxing in the profile picture. I don’t feel comfortable posting his full name but that should be enough info for you to find him on Instagram if you want to

I just think don’t treat your fans dumb and say it’s an ‘old friend’ that you went to Paris with. People aren’t stupid and can put 2 and 2 together at the end of the day 😂

I just think don’t treat your fans dumb and say it’s an ‘old friend’ that you went to Paris with. People aren’t stupid and can put 2 and 2 together at the end of the day 😂
Yeah he may be someone she’s known for years but to play it off like it’s nothing more than a friendship and then act the way she did in their say it or shot it video is just stupid. She’d have been better off saying she’s seeing someone but wants to keep it private. Then people wouldn’t ask so much because they won’t feel like they’re being lied to 🙄

Okay so Ell/Syd haven’t liked any photos of Lucy’s since 26th January, which I think is odd. Fair enough miss a few posts but to not like a single one and she’s meant to be one of their best friends. Plus the fact they didn’t mention each other or see each other the night of the Justin Bieber gig. Lucy has posted 10 times since the 26th January when Ell liked her photo and neither of them or their friend Molly have liked a single one since then. But Ell has liked one of Lucy’s sister Amy yesterday and Syd and Ell liked one of Amy in the beginning of feb. How can you like your best friends sisters post but not your best friends, if you’re still friends with them? I know it seems so trivial but it’s a clear sign to me that something has definitely happened between them and I presume it’s between Syd and Lucy more than Ell as Ell has been slightly more interactive than Syd on the posts.

The last one Lucy liked of Ell’s was 23rd January and she’s posted 19 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Syd’s was 25th Jan and she’s posted 17 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Molly’s was 26th January and she’s posted 4 times since then.

On 28th January Lucy posted a photo with this caption, so I’m presuming it’s about them considering that they haven’t interacted online since before then

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Okay so Ell/Syd haven’t liked any photos of Lucy’s since 26th January, which I think is odd. Fair enough miss a few posts but to not like a single one and she’s meant to be one of their best friends. Plus the fact they didn’t mention each other or see each other the night of the Justin Bieber gig. Lucy has posted 10 times since the 26th January when Ell liked her photo and neither of them or their friend Molly have liked a single one since then. But Ell has liked one of Lucy’s sister Amy yesterday and Syd and Ell liked one of Amy in the beginning of feb. How can you like your best friends sisters post but not your best friends, if you’re still friends with them? I know it seems so trivial but it’s a clear sign to me that something has definitely happened between them and I presume it’s between Syd and Lucy more than Ell as Ell has been slightly more interactive than Syd on the posts.

The last one Lucy liked of Ell’s was 23rd January and she’s posted 19 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Syd’s was 25th Jan and she’s posted 17 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Molly’s was 26th January and she’s posted 4 times since then.

On 28th January Lucy posted a photo with this caption, so I’m presuming it’s about them considering that they haven’t interacted online since before then
that friendship was never going to work let’s be honest. i always felt like lucy was jealous of the friendship syd & ell has and wanted to get between it. she’s also quite an overpowering personality too which i can imagine is a bit much sometimes.

Reactions: 4
that friendship was never going to work let’s be honest. i always felt like lucy was jealous of the friendship syd & ell has and wanted to get between it. she’s also quite an overpowering personality too which i can imagine is a bit much sometimes.
I thought they had quite a good balance when it was the three of them but when they started hanging out with molly as well I think Lucy became a lot more self conscious and as the three of them had been friends for so long probably felt pushed aside? I think it’s quite sad because I do think they had a genuine friendship

Reactions: 2
I think it must have a lot to do with how body conscious Syd & El are (gym, personal trainer, cutting calories, bikini pics) but Lucy appears to be 'body positive' and against 'diet culture'. Niether in the wrong but complete opposites

I think it must have a lot to do with how body conscious Syd & El are (gym, personal trainer, cutting calories, bikini pics) but Lucy appears to be 'body positive' and against 'diet culture'. Niether in the wrong but complete opposites
Yeah I said (I think it was on Lucy’s thread) that I reckon it’s to do with her ED and them not understanding it (Syd in particular because Ell obviously had her own weight loss journey so I think she understands it slightly more from her own experience with insecurities). She probably called them out for saying or doing something that she didn’t agree with and they fell out over it. It seems strange that it would be over anything else considering this is an issue that has just recently come to light publicly so it would tie in. But then again she’s friends with Emily Canham who posted a video titled “what I eat in a day to get a bikini body” until she got called out for it in the comments and changed the title of it 12 hours later

I’m so confused. their friend mollie looks nothing like she does on her insta as when she features in videos with them?! Or at least not the ones I have seen!?

Maybe overthinking this: Syd put a pic up of saffron Barker with the caption "obsessed". Lucy & saffron haven't been friends for ages now & I'm pretty sure in a q&a syd & ell got asked what they think of saffron. They gave the usual round about answer saying they know people assume cos of lucy & saffs falling out they dont like her either, but they barely know her. You could tell they dont like her though. So was it just a bitchy way of getting at lucy somehow?

Maybe overthinking this: Syd put a pic up of saffron Barker with the caption "obsessed". Lucy & saffron haven't been friends for ages now & I'm pretty sure in a q&a syd & ell got asked what they think of saffron. They gave the usual round about answer saying they know people assume cos of lucy & saffs falling out they dont like her either, but they barely know her. You could tell they dont like her though. So was it just a bitchy way of getting at lucy somehow?
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it. To show that kind of support to someone you’re not that close to but you can’t like one of Lucy’s posts about having an ED or body confidence? They’ve definitely fallen out. And syd wonders why everyone says she’s the nasty one out of her and Ell

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.