Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same too. Syd doesn’t help herself with her nasty rep by doin things like that, but at least Lucy can be happy knowing she doesn’t look like the nasty one 🙃

I thought the same too. Syd doesn’t help herself with her nasty rep by doin things like that, but at least Lucy can be happy knowing she doesn’t look like the nasty one 🙃
Exactly!

they’re in guernsey for Syd’s boyfriends boxing match. she has a private Instagram called @sydmayc and also now follows him on her normal insta. they also tagged his sister (who was there with them) in Instagram stories. but she still tried to make it seem like they were on a ‘girls trip’ for the weekend because Molly likes weekend breaks rather than being up front that Syd has a boyfriend and they went there for his boxing match. It’s so patronising that she is treating the people that have supported their channel like idiots. Just be up front and say ’he’s my boyfriend but I won’t be posting anything about our relationship online’. That’s it, simple!

Reactions: 2
Okay so Ell/Syd haven’t liked any photos of Lucy’s since 26th January, which I think is odd. Fair enough miss a few posts but to not like a single one and she’s meant to be one of their best friends. Plus the fact they didn’t mention each other or see each other the night of the Justin Bieber gig. Lucy has posted 10 times since the 26th January when Ell liked her photo and neither of them or their friend Molly have liked a single one since then. But Ell has liked one of Lucy’s sister Amy yesterday and Syd and Ell liked one of Amy in the beginning of feb. How can you like your best friends sisters post but not your best friends, if you’re still friends with them? I know it seems so trivial but it’s a clear sign to me that something has definitely happened between them and I presume it’s between Syd and Lucy more than Ell as Ell has been slightly more interactive than Syd on the posts.

The last one Lucy liked of Ell’s was 23rd January and she’s posted 19 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Syd’s was 25th Jan and she’s posted 17 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Molly’s was 26th January and she’s posted 4 times since then.

On 28th January Lucy posted a photo with this caption, so I’m presuming it’s about them considering that they haven’t interacted online since before then

The reason they are being distant is Lucy is secretly back with her ex Dan. The one that cheated on her through the whole relationship.
Then after they broke up she did a video saying she knew the relationship wasn't healthy and wasn't right for a lot of other reasons..
A lot of people said Lucy was strong for doing the right thing and ending it with him but shes took him back 🤦‍♀️
Okay so Ell/Syd haven’t liked any photos of Lucy’s since 26th January, which I think is odd. Fair enough miss a few posts but to not like a single one and she’s meant to be one of their best friends. Plus the fact they didn’t mention each other or see each other the night of the Justin Bieber gig. Lucy has posted 10 times since the 26th January when Ell liked her photo and neither of them or their friend Molly have liked a single one since then. But Ell has liked one of Lucy’s sister Amy yesterday and Syd and Ell liked one of Amy in the beginning of feb. How can you like your best friends sisters post but not your best friends, if you’re still friends with them? I know it seems so trivial but it’s a clear sign to me that something has definitely happened between them and I presume it’s between Syd and Lucy more than Ell as Ell has been slightly more interactive than Syd on the posts.

The last one Lucy liked of Ell’s was 23rd January and she’s posted 19 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Syd’s was 25th Jan and she’s posted 17 times since then.
The last one Lucy liked of Molly’s was 26th January and she’s posted 4 times since then.

On 28th January Lucy posted a photo with this caption, so I’m presuming it’s about them considering that they haven’t interacted online since before then
The reason they are being distant is Lucy is secretly back with her ex Dan. The one that cheated on her through the whole relationship.
Then after they broke up she did a video saying she knew the relationship wasn't healthy and wasn't right for a lot of other reasons..
A lot of people said Lucy was strong for doing the right thing and ending it with him but shes took him back 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Syd boyfriends name is cassius and they’ve basically confirmed it by posting the same stories and hes no longer private so obvs enjoys the attention have a look thank me later x

oooo how do we know they're back together?👀

Reactions: 1

How do you know this?

Syd boyfriends name is cassius and they’ve basically confirmed it by posting the same stories and hes no longer private so obvs enjoys the attention have a look thank me later x
He took it off private ages ago

oooo how do we know they're back together?👀
How do you know this?fff.
Noticed them posting insta stories from the exact same places at the same time and he started becoming a lot more active online. He then posted an insta video on tuesday for pancake day which is filmed in Lucy's kitchen of her flat. She showed this in her moving vlog. They dont follow eachother (yet) to try keep it quiet obv but I noticed he does follow Lucy's 2nd insta profile for her candid pics. She only started using it after they broke up so he didnt follow before.

Noticed them posting insta stories from the exact same places at the same time and he started becoming a lot more active online. He then posted an insta video on tuesday for pancake day which is filmed in Lucy's kitchen of her flat. She showed this in her moving vlog. They dont follow eachother (yet) to try keep it quiet obv but I noticed he does follow Lucy's 2nd insta profile for her candid pics. She only started using it after they broke up so he didnt follow before.
Interesting! Still no need for Syd to be actively posting about people she knows Lucy doesn’t get on with, that’s so petty and bitchy imo

I honestly find these girls SO annoying. HOW do they have so many subscribers, their content is so so lazy and badly produced, not to mention it isn't even entertaining. The intro they have on their vlog channel kills me.

They really do see themselves as being so important it makes me cringe.

also just clicked on their pink food video and I can't deal with how annoying Ell is in the way she pronounces words like "pinKKKK" "milKKK" I had to click off even quicker than I normally would 😂

Reactions: 5
I honestly find these girls SO annoying. HOW do they have so many subscribers, their content is so so lazy and badly produced, not to mention it isn't even entertaining. The intro they have on their vlog channel kills me.

They really do see themselves as being so important it makes me cringe.

also just clicked on their pink food video and I can't deal with how annoying Ell is in the way she pronounces words like "pinKKKK" "milKKK" I had to click off even quicker than I normally would 😂
their editing and thumbnails etc are so tit.. why wouldnt they do a course or educate themselves i dont get it. The quality of their videos isnt great and the content is old and boring

Reactions: 1
their editing and thumbnails etc are so tit.. why wouldnt they do a course or educate themselves i dont get it. The quality of their videos isnt great and the content is old and boring
100% agree. I noticed Syd complaining on twitter that their views were down ... you get back what you put in, I really don't understand it.

Syds mentioned a few times that shes had a bad experience with the NHS, although she's never actually told the whole story I dont think.

Used to really like their videos, but they’ve become so stagnant, boring and repetitive now. Can’t even put them on as background noise cos the constant lip smacking they do is so annoying.

Reactions: 3
Used to enjoy their old videos but can't get past how entitled they come across?? Switched off after their moan in their latest travel vlog about how it was a working trip and they didn't get chance to relax🙄 tried again with their Guernsey vlog but can someone explain how they have student discount?? Fair enough wanting a bit of money off but keep it to yourselves as you're obviously not students or struggling for cash, same goes for begging for codes on twitter🤣

Used to enjoy their old videos but can't get past how entitled they come across?? Switched off after their moan in their latest travel vlog about how it was a working trip and they didn't get chance to relax🙄 tried again with their Guernsey vlog but can someone explain how they have student discount?? Fair enough wanting a bit of money off but keep it to yourselves as you're obviously not students or struggling for cash, same goes for begging for codes on twitter🤣
completely agree that they both act so entitled all the time. they clearly forget all of us non youtube peasants sometimes only manage to squeeze in one holiday a year!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.