Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes on
Very confused by syds stories, she’s now staying at cassius & kelsey’s house using the hot tub etc, and when I asked she said she has been isolating there, but I stg a week or so ago she was at her house with her nan, talking about Joel moving to the studio etc??? Something isn’t adding up.
Shes only just gone there she was at home until yesterday or the day before. Shes been posting in his room, his garden etc saying she misses ell and when she went to post some depop orders how ells dad owns a post office so they dont have to go out etc but now shes jumped ship and is staying at her boyfriends house yikes, shes setting a bad influence

Reactions: 4
Shes on

Shes only just gone there she was at home until yesterday or the day before. Shes been posting in his room, his garden etc saying she misses ell and when she went to post some depop orders how ells dad owns a post office so they dont have to go out etc but now shes jumped ship and is staying at her boyfriends house yikes, shes setting a bad influence
I thought so! She’s making out as if she’s been there the whole time but I know for sure she was at home. Why are so many influencers not taking this seriously ??? I’m seeing a lot of them moving between them and their partners houses/ family homes etc and it sets such a bad example

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Like 2 weeks ago she was posting saying that no one should be going to work if their work isn’t essential and that she doesn’t want to hear that some people are still being forced to work and it’s selfish of people to choose to still go to work even if their employer hasn’t closed their workplace!? People still have to make a living and can’t just decide they aren’t going to work when they don’t have the luxury of being able to work from home. Now she’s seen her boyfriend for his birthday and is at his house yet she’s preaching people to stay at home. Done with these hypocritical youtubers

Reactions: 5
First Post... I am sorry but does Syd think we are stupid? She posted about a follower sending the hot tub to her, but Kelsey has posted the exact same hot tub in her story? And then the house party ad pretending they aren't actually staying in the same house?! What a way to lose fans. I feel sorry for Ell, syd is making them look SO irresponsible, I hope Ell has said something.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
First Post... I am sorry but does Syd think we are stupid? She posted about a follower sending the hot tub to her, but Kelsey has posted the exact same hot tub in her story? And then the house party ad pretending they aren't actually staying in the same house?! What a way to lose fans. I feel sorry for Ell, syd is making them look SO irresponsible, I hope Ell has said something.
Ell won't say a word lets be honest. She is the biggest follower I have ever seen. Even her now pure white bedroom looks as bland as her.

Reactions: 2
CEEE1329-BCD0-4FA7-9D10-B0BA0099391C.png
91129517-B87F-4A46-B25D-C52C72A924F1.png
6E7E74F6-37C6-4AC3-8572-32AAD9CC7DD9.png

Just a few examples of syd preaching to people to stay inside but it’s okay for her to stay at a hotel with her boyfriend and also go to his house. Rules for one and rules for another apparently

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She has been so so irresponsible, and with the fact she has such a large following and it's so blatantly obvious, she clearly doesn't care even though she has preached the above?! I hope she isn't carrying the virus and has passed it on to her boyfriend's family, sounds extreme but how would she now feel if one of them got ill and died? It is a reality. More so, I hope she doesn't go back to her nans until all of this is over, as I'm sure she said in a vlog the other day, her nan is vulnerable and she had to stay away from her even in the same house. It's so unfair that some people are acting this way when the rest of us actually aren't seeing any of their family to try and protect everyone!!

Has anyone watched their new video where Syd is trying to convince herself and everyone that she has had coronavirus? I can't help but think it is so heartless to talk about it like it's nothing. Ell seemed unconvinced that she had had it anyway.. ha

Has anyone watched their new video where Syd is trying to convince herself and everyone that she has had coronavirus? I can't help but think it is so heartless to talk about it like it's nothing. Ell seemed unconvinced that she had had it anyway.. ha
Thinks she’s had it but happily moves between living with her nan and living with her boyfriend? Selfish inconsiderate prick

Reactions: 12
Is Syd not always ill with something anyway 🙄
Yeah but to be as bold to say you think you’ve had coronavirus while travelling between households is horrific. People are dying but her not seeing her boyfriend is more important to her than potentially spreading it even more. She’s a nasty brat

Reactions: 2
Seriously? What makes you say that? This is serious ffs. Preaching to everyone and she can’t even follow the rules ffs.
Woops I made a mistake😂 she reposted someone’s story of a bedroom and I thought it was her story lol, but I do think she will go back to her own house since we’ll be in lockdown for at least 3 more weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Woops I made a mistake😂 she reposted someone’s story of a bedroom and I thought it was her story lol, but I do think she will go back to her own house since we’ll be in lockdown for at least 3 more weeks
I’m not sure she will. She’d be putting her nan at serious risk if she does, I’m sure Kelsey said she is a nurse? So if she does then she is even more selfish and inconsiderate than she’s already shown herself to be

I’m not sure she will. She’d be putting her nan at serious risk if she does, I’m sure Kelsey said she is a nurse? So if she does then she is even more selfish and inconsiderate than she’s already shown herself to be
I really hope she doesn't. She has been so irresponsible, even if she thinks she has had the virus, she can't be sure and that doesn't give her the right to go wherever she wants. Both of my grandparents have had to go in to hospital and its awful not being able to speak to or see them, so I hope for her nans sake, she stays where she is now. Especially is Kelsey is a nurse, she has much more chance of catching it/carrying it now she's living with them.

She just went on live for like 5 minutes then went off again. A lot of people were commenting about how her boyfriend is, if she is staying with him, how is her nan, where is she self isolating and there were quite a lot of comments about Lucy flight as well. Just seen she’s put up a story saying she went off because she felt uncomfortable and that she gets hate for everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just went on live for like 5 minutes then went off again. A lot of people were commenting about how her boyfriend is, if she is staying with him, how is her nan, where is she self isolating and there were quite a lot of comments about Lucy flight as well. Just seen she’s put up a story saying she went off because she felt uncomfortable and that she gets hate for everything she does.
I just came on here to see what was said as I didn’t watch the live.

Thing is though, no you don’t deserve respect when you’re selfishly putting people at risk so you can see your boyfriend. If that’s what she wanted to do then she should’ve done it from the start of lockdown.

Reactions: 3
Thing is though, no you don’t deserve respect when you’re selfishly putting people at risk so you can see your boyfriend. If that’s what she wanted to do then she should’ve done it from the start of lockdown.
and also don’t treat your followers like they’re stupid and won’t notice these things..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.