SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted her comments on her recent tik tok video where someone said about it not just being her collection lol

Reactions: 15
She really did not need to reply it makes her look so bitter
Seriously, and not only that, but very unprofessional and ungrateful. It is alright if you're continuing your work solo now, but disregarding how you got to where you are (as a duo) by saying it's YOUR collection is literally NOT TRUE
SYD AND ELL's collection. Not Syd's. These may be pieces she chose, but that does not make the collection hers. Very rude.

Reactions: 23
We would allow for growth but I can’t see she has grown. She said ‘don’t believe everything you see online’ .. growth would be ‘I wrote that when I was a teenager. I was stupid and I have educated myself since. I apologise to anybody it offends, I no longer use that language’ etc etc. There is zero growth with this girl.
watch how she copies this word for word lmao

• Haha
To the people defending Syd: show us one piece of evidence to show she’s grown and changed since those tweets?

We’ll wait 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly all the white girls coming on to defend them are bleeping embarrassing.
Syd is literally trying to deny she said this tit instead of just being a big person and saying ‘yeah sorry, I was young, ignorant, I don’t act like that anymore and I’m ashamed of myself’.
Just admit you don’t give a tit about POC and leave 😭

Reactions: 33
I feel like if everyone unfollows her she’ll eventually apologise about the tweets because all she cares about is her followers and once she realises it’s going down she’s say something.

Reactions: 8
I feel like if everyone unfollows her she’ll eventually apologise about the tweets because all she cares about is her followers and once she realises it’s going down she’s say something.
Unfollow her lol ? are her followers even real looool i think she buys them every now and then lmao & i think if she gets low views/ more dislikes on her videos thats when she'll burst

Reactions: 6
this is exactly it for me. She will only respond to this publicly if it negatively impacts her which shows she doesn’t give a tit how these comments have affected people but only about herself.

Reactions: 6
She has a consistent pattern of being so rude. I’ve never ever known an influencer to talk to their followers in such a demeaning way, I’ve watched YouTube since 2011, and followed many influencers and never in my life have I seen anything quite like it, it’s appalling. I understand that some people genuinely troll you and may take it too far, but as much as she wants everyone to recognise that she is a real person, she fails to forget that these people questioning her and asking her things are also real people who 99% of them time are genuinely curious and asking genuine questions, not because they want to troll her. Her attitude is disgraceful and this alone shows how she’s never changed. She admitted herself through her own tweets that all she cares about is the money, she doesn’t give a tit about her followers, she just wants to keep up with this unattainable lifestyle.

Reactions: 28
Everyone defending these girls ... jsut admit you’ve said the same thing n move on. No one who hasn’t said those things would defend them. Whether they wear 17 or 27 it’s wrong. Being racist is wrong. There’s no allowance depending on your age. You can allow someone to be homophobic and racist cause they were young. If someone who is 17 rn said those things should we jsut wait 10 years for them to acknowledge it’s wrong. No. Those words used and slurs where used w a negative intention n w the intention to insult. She didn’t use them in a complimentary way

Holy tit I've missed a lot. WHAT THE HELL AM I READING!!!! These girls NEED to be held accountable for what they've said. If this was the real world with real jobs they would be sacked immediately. As a 'fat' girl those comments made me sick, and I will personally NEVER shop with bin the style, swim society or any other brands Sydney is associated with again.

Reactions: 35
People are acting like 2013 was such a long time ago? i was 18/19 then - what are they, two years younger than me? I knew better than to tweet or say any of the stuff she was saying even at 16/17 too. I knew right from wrong. There’s no excusing it and people trying to defend otherwise are wrong. Sure people grow and change but she’s shown no evidence of that

Reactions: 19
Trying to ruin peoples lives and careers (REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS) from a few offensive tweets you guys scrolled through the archives to find says more about your characters than a 10 year old version of someone *you think you know* sorry
Syd isn’t gonna shag you babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope, not fair at all. You girls are gunning (Molly is a shady character, entitled too so do your worst) but syd was a teenager who despite whether you like her character now or not just acted like a bitchy vile young girl. She is not running around acting like that ten years later. Allow for growth. Sure, dislike her all the more because of it but if she has grown up a bit stop with the cancel culture and stop calling people trolls for having a different opinion on the situation. That is ridiculously immature and shows you can’t debate intellectually.
AFBE99B0-B681-497A-9BFC-9CD32FFDC3A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has a consistent pattern of being so rude. I’ve never ever known an influencer to talk to their followers in such a demeaning way, I’ve watched YouTube since 2011, and followed many influencers and never in my life have I seen anything quite like it, it’s appalling. I understand that some people genuinely troll you and may take it too far, but as much as she wants everyone to recognise that she is a real person, she fails to forget that these people questioning her and asking her things are also real people who 99% of them time are genuinely curious and asking genuine questions, not because they want to troll her. Her attitude is disgraceful and this alone shows how she’s never changed. She admitted herself through her own tweets that all she cares about is the money, she doesn’t give a tit about her followers, she just wants to keep up with this unattainable lifestyle.
Gabriella Lindley is just as bad tbh😭 the way she talks to some of her viewers is vile

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Ell seems really down/off in her recent insta story?? I hope she's doing ok!🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.