SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was to have made the tweets they had and my employer found out, I would be sacked without question and that would be on me. I don’t care how many followers you have, you still have to be treated how others are. Therefore, I don’t think making it known to her company is out of order. Yes most things should stay on tattle, but the tweets were written on a well know social media site that everyone has access to and anyone could’ve found them!

Reactions: 20
Yeah Madison came to mind as I was posting this, and I agree, maybe if there are still some popular/active influencer tea pages on ista/tiktok, this should be sent to them, they made the trio partying blow up, and at least a break after she's already had one could actually have an impact!
Good shout and I thought the same! Sent to the page that blew up that trio before this morning.... No idea if they'll even see it or think the girls are relevant enough to post about, but worth a try lol

Reactions: 2
Welcome welcome everyone!

Credit to @briannajaynehawkes for the hilarious and accurate title, sadly had to shorten it to make it fit

Still giving the girls a joint thread simply just because it’s amusing 🤷🏼‍♀️

RECAP:
- The girls’ friendship is well and truly over (still not properly explained by them)

- Syd has since unfollowed ell

- Syd continues to make indirect digs at Ell via instagram stories, comments and dm’s while Ell remains quiet

- Some rumours about Syd’s boyfriend being a cheater ¿

- Syd recently posted a glamourised photo shoot at her boyfriends relative’s funeral, very bizarre and disrespectful!

- Syd continues to copy Cinzia with all kinds of different things ranging from outfits, posing for ig pics to new designer bags, yet claims to not know who Cinzia is (Syd follows Cinzia but is not followed back)

- Syd is still leeching off of any influencer she can get her hands on, with molly tagging along too

Think thats all of it covered?
Things are a little more quiet at the mo, especially from Ell 🤣 but feel free to add anything i’ve missed
realitycheqd on TikTok has posted a vid of molly and syds tweets being fatphobic, homophobic and racist - I’m not surprised. I went to check their accounts and Syds is on private and Mollys has been deleted.

Reactions: 5
“ Gemini try not to worry about things you can’t control but be the energy u wanna attract bla bla bla” pls stfu sis no one is making up tit about you it’s bloody tweets that u made when u were bleeping old enough to understand what u were saying hence why now u went private trynna delete it to make us look dumb lmao just admit it and apologies stop hiding behind the bushes. Coward.

Reactions: 15
Nope, not fair at all. You girls are gunning (Molly is a shady character, entitled too so do your worst) but syd was a teenager who despite whether you like her character now or not just acted like a bitchy vile young girl. She is not running around acting like that ten years later. Allow for growth. Sure, dislike her all the more because of it but if she has grown up a bit stop with the cancel culture and stop calling people trolls for having a different opinion on the situation. That is ridiculously immature and shows you can’t debate intellectually.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope, not fair at all. You girls are gunning (Molly is a shady character, entitled too so do your worst) but syd was a teenager who despite whether you like her character now or not just acted like a bitchy vile young girl. She is not running around acting like that ten years later. Allow for growth. Sure, dislike her all the more because of it but if she has grown up a bit stop with the cancel culture and stop calling people trolls for having a different opinion on the situation. That is ridiculously immature and shows you can’t debate intellectually.
It wasn’t ten years ago??

Reactions: 16
Cba with anyone that comes here and defends her vile behaviour when clearly she don’t wanna admit it and want to continue blocking people ..

Reactions: 24
Are all you defending Syd the type of people that defended jack maynard when he was cancelled my mainstream media for the exact same reasons? Are you the type to let saffy b off when she was pissed that someone took their own life? And I bet you all had BLM posted on social media last year, but come on guys, it was only 7 years ago. Let’s forget all the racist tit that happened 100 years ago that you probably posted about on socials too. Don’t practice if you can’t bleeping preach it.

You can’t call it growth just because it was 7 years ago and she’s a different age now. At the time she was double digits and she was old enough to know right from wrong. And I’m sorry but no one other than POC have the right to dismiss those vile tweets. As for the homophobic, disablist, rape tweets, don’t ever comment on a situation people have been through and find it funny because you haven’t experienced first hand. Everyone defending them both are just as vile and it says a lot about you as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I will say this again, and I will continue till I’m blue in the face. If you’re white, skinny and straight you DO NOT! get to a say in whether they are forgiven or not because they haven’t offended you! People are allowed to be upset and rightfully so, those tweets were disgusting. It’s so offensive to be like ‘oh their just tweets from when she was younger, yous are reaching’ wtf, because her calling people p*ki, c*ink and describing her skin colour as black, which by the way may have no direct racism within the tweet, the connotation of her describing her white tanned skin as black is indirectly racist based off of words she words of would of heard to describe darker skin growing up, it’s not OUR fault that those tweets are out there?! It’s both of their faults and whatever repercussions follow, is not our responsibility. they should be held accountable for their own tweets and their own vile comments, and if they have ‘grown’ from them then so be it, but I highly doubt because all those Syds could be labelled as ignorant and immature, mollys are inexcusable. I just find it astounding that people are defending them, says so much about the type of person you are. This is why movements like BLM are so important to support because you’ll always have ignorant people who defend people’s actions and try and find reasons to excuse people’s behaviour despite it being the core of who they are. There’s no excuse

Reactions: 32
Stoppp imagine if she goes down the route of ‘it’s photoshopped’ 😂😂😂

Just sent Syd’s tweets across to 17 different companies she’s done ad’s for recently. No company should be having someone advertise for them that uses this language and hides away from the issue and won’t publicly apologise View attachment 740543
Just a thought, can someone quickly find this Hannah girl’s reply and screen record that? So we have some form of proof that the tweets are real

Reactions: 2
so you think syd is okay to just ignore the situation and pretend it never happened just because it wasn’t last week? no matter when they were written they are still extremely bleeping offensive and vile. she needs to apologise, maybe then i’d have more respect for her. instead shes ignoring it and lying, to me this says she’s still the same person she was when she wrote those tweets. her views haven’t changed otherwise she’d be apologising and upset that she’s made such vile comments in the past.

Reactions: 17
We would allow for growth but I can’t see she has grown. She said ‘don’t believe everything you see online’ .. growth would be ‘I wrote that when I was a teenager. I was stupid and I have educated myself since. I apologise to anybody it offends, I no longer use that language’ etc etc. There is zero growth with this girl.

Reactions: 30
Stoppp imagine if she goes down the route of ‘it’s photoshopped’ 😂😂😂

Just a thought, can someone quickly find this Hannah girl’s reply and screen record that? So we have some form of proof that the tweets are real
I have some form of proof, don’t you worry! Just waiting on something to change

Reactions: 10
her reaction to this situation is just proving she is the exact same person who wrote those tweets. her views haven’t changed.

Reactions: 24
She really did not need to reply it makes her look so bitter
Honestly, I think she forgets this is her 'job' and these girls she's snapping at are the ones she's trying to 'influence' into buying all these 'amazing products' she promotes. If any one of us spoke to a customer, client, colleague or ANYONE for that matter while in any professional capacity the way she does to people online, wouldn't be long before we were shown the door.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.