SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell guys what the f have I just read 😳 feel like I’m gonna need a sit down and a glass of water after that x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear they were 17 when they posted them comments.. also I feel Molly is loving all the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 40
owning up to her mistakes with a half-arsed, typical notes app apology? not sure it cuts it after making so many insensitive comments, especially a comment about ‘fat girls and bikinis’ not mixing when she claims to be all about self love positivity 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Funny how apologetic they can be when their source of income is threatened. Like they’re most worried about not being able to afford trashy Fendi bikinis rather than the fact they actually offended people.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s the fact that she went from saying “I’ve never been racist” to apologising for it so quick when she realised there was receipts and if we could find it so quick so could brands 🤭
Lol this apology just seems so forced and insincere and it’s the fact she waited so long to address it. Somebody who is mortified or genuinely sorry would be apologising straight away. just feels void tbh

Reactions: 21
they think an Instagram story is sufficient? Syd they weren’t from 2011 babe, you missed the ones from 2012,13,14… I’m honestly in disbelief!!!!!! Although completely disagree that molly has changed, as she comes across the exact same girl, at least hers was a lot less passive aggressive and more genuine than syds is - how passive aggressive ‘my insensitive comments from 2011’ are being reshared online… urmmmmmm you’re missing 3 years babe? Insensitive comments?! Say it how it is? Racist, and derogatory comments ! Yet again standard influencer hand book, thrown under the carpet and brushed off because it doesn’t align with their futures, do us all a favour and duck off

Reactions: 34
Funny how apologetic they can be when their source of income is threatened. Like they’re most worried about not being able to afford trashy Fendi bikinis rather than the fact they actually offended people.
and the even crazier part is that now she’ll carry on as normal, a simple paragraph on her story and in the eyes of the industry she’s forgiven 🙄 madness

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.