SydandEll #8 Syd’s channel put the friendship to bed, sorry you still get a joint thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no I’m sorry but 2011 was 10 years ago you really are reaching trying to drag anyone for a tweet they wrote 10 years ago as a CHILD
scroll up and see some great replies to this sh*t counter argument, there are no excuses for these kind of comments regarding homophobia, racism and joking about r*pe. doesn’t matter how old they were, it’s not ok and they should be held accountable.

btw they were up to 17 when some of those tweets were posted which is just shocking and further depicts our argument

Reactions: 22
scroll up and see some great replies to this sh*t counter argument, there are no excuses for these kind of comments regarding homophobia, racism and joking about r*pe. doesn’t matter how old they were, it’s not ok and they should be held accountable.

btw they were up to 17 when some of those tweets were posted which is just shocking and further depicts our argument
if they were 17 then they are old enough to know right from wrong but 10 years ago would make Syd 14 would it not? I know myself at 14 probably said somethings that now, I would be disgusted at. But at 14 your really don’t know better with most topics and aren’t well educated on them.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be held accountable, but if she was 14 then I do really think it’s a reach to try and cancel her for the tweet

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Well think of it this way guys, although they may ‘get off’ with it, once’s somethings out there on the internet it can never be deleted. No matter how hard they may try to hide their vile disgusting comments or arguably their true colours, they can’t. They’ll get their karma. We’ve seen it happen time and time again with James Charles, Jeffree star etc, that once you’re bigger, people want to find reasons to cancel you, and since Syd clearly wants that clout, the higher she has to climb the bigger her fall will be, so let karma do it’s thing. They won’t exactly have to search far for any evidence, because it’s all here. True colours and the truth always comes out in the end anyway so more fool them really xxxx

Reactions: 22
if they were 17 then they are old enough to know right from wrong but 10 years ago would make Syd 14 would it not? I know myself at 14 probably said somethings that now, I would be disgusted at. But at 14 your really don’t know better with most topics and aren’t well educated on them.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be held accountable, but if she was 14 then I do really think it’s a reach to try and cancel her for the tweet
If she held herself accountable she wouldn’t be cancelled. The more she deletes and blocks people the more she’s proving that she and her BFF don’t give a duck about black people, Asian people, disabled people, gay people, fat people, people who were raped. The list goes on

• Sick
Reactions: 17

If you’re white, skinny and straight you don’t to decide if she should be held accountable or not! She didn’t offend you! Get out of here girl! And if you’re a woman you should be even more ashamed about defending those r*pe tweets smh I’m a white woman and I’m holding her accountable all day long, stand with people! Defend them, or shut up.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Sadly as well this won't be public knowledge to the people that watch Syd either, unless they read here. So hee and Molly pretty much get away with the vile things they've said without facing any repurcussions. Not only that but the lack of accountability with the deleting tweets and stuff shows me that there's no willingness for growth there instead they both want it swept under the rug

Reactions: 8
you said this perfectly.

i think it’s really bleeping unfair that molly is still able to work in such a ‘good’ company and gets paid a lot of money despite these horrid tweets. if this was any of us we’d be fired immediately. i’ve read over her companies policy and they have an entire diversity page. same with syd, all of these brands she works with pay her silly amounts of money. it’s just not bleeping fair that they can get away with this.
I know full well if my employer found tweets like that from employees, pretty sure they wouldn’t have a job anymore! Or there would be serious repercussions if it was someone who had been employed a long time, definitely not acceptable, regardless of age!! I knew it was wrong to say these things at that age so I don’t think that’s any kind of excuse!!

Reactions: 12
Let's just say if any of our works were to be made aware of tweets like that then we would be sacked why do they get away with it.

Reactions: 13
If you’re white, skinny and straight you don’t to decide if she should be held accountable or not! She didn’t offend you! Get out of here girl! And if you’re a woman you should be even more ashamed about defending those r*pe tweets smh I’m a white woman and I’m holding her accountable all day long, stand with people! Defend them, or shut up.
I’m still reading through this thread, the tweet I quoted and spoke about was the one where she said something like fat girls and bikinis don’t mix. I’ve never defended her nor said that jokes about rape and racism are ok so please don’t put words in my mouth.
All I’m saying is at 14 years old, the word fat isn’t the end of the world. Of course you’d never say it now as your mature and know that it’s a horrible thing to call someone - but I beg to differ at 14 years old.

Is this not also you?
View attachment 739645
Practice what you preach babes
Yes it is because I don’t care what age you are when it comes to racism you know what’s right and wrong - and the above is in regards to racist tweets the girl had written but had excused herself saying she had been suffering an eating dis order like that taints your view on racism. They have no correlation.

The post I quoted above was in regards to syd saying something about being fat

Reactions: 1

A lot of the tweets were 2013/ 2014 which was not 10 years ago, she was in college and fully aware of how racist she is

A lot of the tweets were 2013/ 2014 which was not 10 years ago, she was in college and fully aware of how racist she is
and never once have I defended that - your all jumping the gun like I’m defending every tweet when I quoted ONE tweet that she wrote as a 14 year old child about a “fat girl in a bikini” please calm down

Reactions: 1
how were they racist??
in the exact same way syd was talking about her dark her tan was, it will be on one of their early threads

Edit : here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Woahhhh I missed all of the twitter stuff yesterday. CostacofeeSydLover is deffo Syd, or Molly. I don't care what she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you can see all those tweets and your response is to defend Syd and Molly, you really need to educate yourselves before you start kicking off on here.
It’s wrong no matter how old you are. I wasn’t raised to be racist, homophobic, a rape apologist etc hence the reason I’ve never used those kind of slurs in my life.

If you can see those tweets and not find them offensive then that’s on you x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Woahhhh I missed all of the twitter stuff yesterday. CostacofeeSydLover is deffo Syd, or Molly. I don't care what she says.
Honestly I think it’s just some cringe syd stan, I don’t think either syd or molly would be dumb enough to come on here and try and defend themselves. There has been too many instances where influencers have tried that and they just end up getting exposed and it makes things even worse for them (see demi donnelly) lol

• Haha
I think we all know that they will not suffer any consequences from this. But honestly with the whole 'cancel culture' trend where people get so angry and then there's apologies from the influencers and blablablahh.. they ALWAYS come back from it. Maybe take a short leave from social media, and then start posting again. I don't think they even feel it w/ their income! BUT what we did get from this is Syd spending her holiday probably shitting her pants and NOT having a great time. So at least there's that, just imagine 😂

Reactions: 8
I think we all know that they will not suffer any consequences from this. But honestly with the whole 'cancel culture' trend where people get so angry and then there's apologies from the influencers and blablablahh.. they ALWAYS come back from it. Maybe take a short leave from social media, and then start posting again. I don't think they even feel it w/ their income! BUT what we did get from this is Syd spending her holiday probably shitting her pants and NOT having a great time. So at least there's that, just imagine 😂
We should all dislike her new video when she uploads it and keep commenting. That’s what happened to Madison Sarah and she stopped uploading for a few months. We know Syd has had a massive break this year and would rather not take another one so it’d make me happy if she was made to take another break. Hopefully in that time Ell starts her YouTube and thrives and overtakes her in subscribers 😂🤞

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah Madison came to mind as I was posting this, and I agree, maybe if there are still some popular/active influencer tea pages on ista/tiktok, this should be sent to them, they made the trio partying blow up, and at least a break after she's already had one could actually have an impact!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.